Min Pechaya (WATSONS MAGAZINE vol. 15 April-May 2013)

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Wow, this is one of Min's nicest and prettiest photo shoots. She looks really gorgeous and natural here. And most of her facial expressions are really nice here. :thumbup: I'm literally blown away by this shoot. :D Love the simple makeup (not too much; just the perfect amount on her), her flowing hair, the decent and cute outfits (though I'm not too fond of them), nearly everything! :wub: Only thing is, her face is really long here. In some poses, it just look too awkward. <_< But other than that, she still looks great. Most of her poses are good; only one I didn't really like is the one she makes in the fourth picture. :facepalm: Again, one of Min's best photo shoots in my opinion. Oh, yes, the cover itself is beautiful; I like her smile there. :)

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
She failed at some dance movements which made some of her poses look awkward 555 nevertheless she looks pretty lol

AikOm^_^

ip.smilez said:
She failed at some dance movements which made some of her poses look awkward 555 nevertheless she looks pretty lol

:rofl: True; she's modeling, but her dance movements come off as graceless and unnatural. Yep, at least she still looks good. ;)

AikOm^_^

huajaikaungtur said:
Her poses are so .. weird o_O But she's still so pretty, haha.

*Sigh* Modeling is hard work... I think most of models' poses are weird. :D There are some who can pull off good, natural-looking poses.

Sophia456

sarNie Juvenile
Her face is pretty/natural but poses r weird and arkward...

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I don't like this shoot of her, I only like the second and third picture. Her skin looks really oily and don't like the poses, they are weird and she has a nice body shape, but she is too skinny, her head looks too big for her body. this isn't one of her best shoots.

AikOm^_^

Sophia456 said:
Her face is pretty/natural but poses r weird and arkward...

Bieluvr said:
I don't like this shoot of her, I only like the second and third picture. Her skin looks really oily and don't like the poses, they are weird and she has a nice body shape, but she is too skinny, her head looks too big for her body. this isn't one of her best shoots.

Awh, I must be the only one who finds her poses decent, if not bad. :D Lol, yes, sadly, Min's head looks huge here. :loool:

D~D

sarNie Adult
I'm a BIG Min fan but I'm a true fan and I got to tell the TRUTH. picture is horrible. The only decent pic was the "CONTENT" shot. Beautiful girl but face expression is just ALL wrong. :(