mike with???

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
I'll go for both.. hehehehehehe i like them both.. but if i had to really really really pick... it would have to be RAINIE!!! heheheheh

gurl

sarNie Hatchling
mike with rainie all the way ... OMG have u seen when they kiss in devil beside u ..... my mouth is like guhhhhhhh.. hot hot hot ... best chemistry and cute tooo ^^

madalia3

sarNie Hatchling
i have to go with mike and rainie i think they make the cutest couple ever so like yea i go with mike and rainie

kitkat

sarNie Elites
beside my siggie... i would go with rainie. hehe the reason i pick mike/ariel as my siggie beause i love that beach scene... it's love! haha

bugsy

sarNie Adult
Mike and Rainie!

is ariel lin the chick from "it started with a kiss?" I havent seen "Love Contract" but I dont know if i want to....she kinda ruined it for me in "it started with a kiss".....

xn2004

sarNie Egg
ariel bc that look more like a match since rainie looks like a kid. still it is hard to pick because i like them both.lol. i wonder who mike would pick tho.lol.

moonfaerrie

sarNie Hatchling
Mike and rainie are so freaking hot together, they both are so freaking good looking, but rainie does look way young. i've just seen the MV for waiting for you and gosh, i love mike in their, he can so act there, makes me cry.

lovely_jenny

sarNie Egg
oh my gosh i would pick mike and rainie.. even though she does look young but shes only 22.. but look at their face, it matches each other more than ariel lin.. look at devi beside you the way they both kiss is even better than in love contract...much much better.. it seems real...so i will go with rainie with mike all the way..... :p