Love Me Not :: Aum/Aff/Ken/Ann

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
lol i spoke too soon..i just found my other post in here up there somewhere LMAO..its been too long that i have forgotten bout it! :p

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
OMG OMG.....you dropped this???? and where was i for all of this.....you could put a willing scene with me and aum or me and ken =O

fun

Expired Sarnie
It's not boring at all. I got the perfect song for this fiction by {Prik Thai Love Triangle). I hope you didn't drop this completely, it's just being set aside right?

Since Ken disappears, Aff is completely in love with Ken she turns to Aum, the player. She just wanted to be with a man who loves to woo a woman and she hired Aum. But eventually they both fall in love and do it. DRAMA MUSIC PLEASE, Ken reappears and her heart wavers. She still has feeling for Ken. And the rest of the story... I have no idea.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
It's not boring at all. I got the perfect song for this fiction by {Prik Thai Love Triangle). I hope you didn't drop this completely, it's just being set aside right?

Since Ken disappears, Aff is completely in love with Ken she turns to Aum, the player. She just wanted to be with a man who loves to woo a woman and she hired Aum. But eventually they both fall in love and do it. DRAMA MUSIC PLEASE, Ken reappears and her heart wavers. She still has feeling for Ken. And the rest of the story... I have no idea.

ahhh not bad of an idea funfun..thats really good actually!...donna come back ....deeo nee.. :lol: as if she understands that!..but i felt like saying it...

so anyhow ..someone is the 3rd wheel in here...and i felt it is umm who will felt used...by aff!..

ahhh donna ..im gonna bug you to put in another chapt or so..dont have to make em long... :lol: dang you know i can be annoying too right????

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
ahhh not bad of an idea funfun..thats really good actually!...donna come back ....deeo nee.. :lol: as if she understands that!..but i felt like saying it...

so anyhow ..someone is the 3rd wheel in here...and i felt it is umm who will felt used...by aff!..

ahhh donna ..im gonna bug you to put in another chapt or so..dont have to make em long... :lol: dang you know i can be annoying too right????
gosh ami... oh okay!!! will not drop this one anymore but i'll a be bit slow when it comes to updating... i'll try my best to come up with a chapter by probably next week... :lol:

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart

:rolleyes: :lol:

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
I've decided to change the storyline of this one... :lol: I'll be adding up Ann here... there will be a baby-maker in this story... so expect lots of baby-making scenes!! :clap: :loool:

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
Prologue

Aum Atichart and his beautiful wife, Ann has been married for 3 years now. Many believed that their marriage was a match made in heaven for they have accomplished together almost all the things they dreamed of. Everyone thought that this couple was happy and were already contented in life but they were wrong.

Aum and Ann were holding each other’s hands as the doctor reads the results of the test they have conducted. Both were anxious and at the same time, afraid to hear the results.

“Doctor, is it possible for me to conceive?” Ann asked nervously while holding Aum’s hand tighter. Aum, who was sitting beside her, was quiet but intently listening to the doctor. The doctor looked at the both of them and disappointment was evident on his face. It was a clear answer from the looks of his face. It was no.

“Due to your medical condition, conceiving a child is fatal for you.” The doctor explained to them Ann’s condition and why she’s not capable of conceiving. While the doctor was explaining it to them, Ann was preventing herself from crying. All her life, it was her dream of making the man she loves so much to be the happiest person on Earth. But now, it was impossible. Aum desperately wants to have a child, a child of his own. The couple never considered adoption as an option. It was against Aum’s will. He would never take in a child that doesn’t belong to him biologically.

Their appointment with the doctor was over and they were already on their way home. Ann stared at the window of the car, collecting her thoughts. Aum, on the hand, was silently driving. Of all women, why does it have to be his wife? He already has almost all the material things he ever wanted but he can’t even have his own child. If trading every material thing he owns right now just for Ann to conceive a child, he’s willing to do it.

“Aum, honey, you know we still have one option.” Ann finally spoke; her voice was weak and somewhat trembling. Aum pulled the car to a halt and looked at Ann worriedly.

“But that’s not…” Aum didn’t have the chance to finish his sentence. Ann placed her finger on Aum’s lips.

“Ssshhh… Don’t worry about me… I can handle this… As long as you can be happy then I’ll be happy too…” Ann explained to him and tears started to roll down her cheeks. Aum wiped her tears gently and brought his lips to hers.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I still want to read the orginal but I don’t mind this either. Aw Ann can’t conceive a child. I am so sad. So Ann wants Aum to make a baby with someone else and I bet it will be Aff but where does Ken come into the story. Ahahaha. I can’t wait to find out. Now update soon!!! And you better not drop this!!!

lilypha

sarNie Adult
that's great... any fic of ateam and kateam...

the storyline sounds interesting and familiar to me. I once read a chinese novel about a couple who cant make baby like aum and ann. The story has very sad ending...

As the couple cant have their own baby, the wife, insisted by her mother in law, finds a mistress to her husband. The young girl is no other than a girl they recused from a car incident and raised since she was in her teen. The couple treats the young girl as their younger sister (cos their age gap is around 10-15 years). It becomes sad cos the husband actually fall for the young girl and the wife starts to get jealous... so the young girl left the house when she carries his baby... the guy goes mad and seeks for her everywhere. Though he finds her but she still refuses not to go back and let the wife suffer...as she also falls for the husband of her most gratitude woman, she decides to kill her self after giving birth...

hopefully yr story is not that sad cos ken is on the way for ann, I guess...

Please work on this soon as I m really hyped about this storyline...

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
that's a great novel, lily! :lol: what's the title?

anyhow, I got this idea from an old Filipino movie entitled Palimos ng Pag-ibig (Begging for Love)... :lol:

lilypha

sarNie Adult
It is on the tip of my t as I read it years ago... kind of far-away-sky of love... I did really cry when I read it as it is so sweet of love but full of guilts. You know forbidden love sparks the most... love cant be shared though the wife thought she could share her husband with the girl she trusts and love as a sister but then thing turns out as disaster...

Before the girl died, she left them a note that she cant be happy to see both she loves the most suffer and she couldnt live without the man also. The baby is raised by the wife and her husband's gone insane...

hey, can u give us glue of how ken come in???

fun

Expired Sarnie
^
Ken will be appear on the later part of the story... :lol: I won't be dropping this one anymore, don't worry... :lol:
Lilypha there are many dramas like that. There is an Hindi one, but she is a prositute. Um that Chinese one sounds so familar too. I am not so sure if there is a Thai one but I am pretty sure there is.

hanjieun30 it doesn't matter how Ken comes into the story, I just can't wait to see what going to happen!!!