Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Ter Chantawit

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tor Thanapob

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
Geez this is one of the hardest poll to vote for.

Best Voice -
Hunz

Most Handsome -
Great

I like Mark to but how did he got a lot of votes for Best Voice? Please no no, no vocals at all compared to some of the singers on the concert.. OoOo I feel like I might get bashed for mentioning this now -_-

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
aymieluvsyu637 said:
Geez this is one of the hardest poll to vote for.

Best Voice -
Hunz

Most Handsome -
Great

I like Mark to but how did he got a lot of votes for Best Voice? Please no no, no vocals at all compared to some of the singers on the concert.. OoOo I feel like I might get bashed for mentioning this now -_-
Boooo!! Haha. Just kidding. Funny thing, those two are my first runner ups!!! From the video Hunz seems to have a nice voice, and I sincerely think Great looked very handsome at the concert as well. But of course there's Peter with his unique voice and hot*ss self. Haha. So I had to choose him. Hehe. If Peter wasn't on the list my choices would've paralleled yours. No kidding. :ghehe:

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
phatman said:
Boooo!! Haha. Just kidding. Funny thing, those two are my first runner ups!!! From the video Hunz seems to have a nice voice, and I sincerely think Great looked very handsome at the concert as well. But of course there's Peter with his unique voice and hot*ss self. Haha. So I had to choose him. Hehe. If Peter wasn't on the list my choices would've paralleled yours. No kidding. :ghehe:

LOL.. Really?? High five :)

fun

Expired Sarnie
I don't think it is fair for me to vote because I did not see all their performances to make comparison.

m9saeteurn1 said:
I must say I love the Give Me 5 Concert alot better lol
these concert is just.... idk where to even begin lol

Lol I liked the Give Me 5 concert too. Mostly James and Nadech's performances and when the guys are together hehe. 

I think Mark and James Ji has a really great voice for being non-singers. They also give great and powerful performances as proved in 4+1 Concert and James Ji Monkey King concerts, respectively.

For best voices, though, honestly, I'm torn in between Kangsom, Mark, and Peter.

Looks would be classified as:

Most handsome---> Great, Peter, Son
Cutest---> James Ji, Mark
Most Charming---> Boy, Lek, Ter
Hottest---> Hunz, Kang, Tor
Ehh---> Kangsom

I can't vote. LOL. I didn't...I can't.

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
phatman said:
He's only been in a few lakorns. May I recommend Nang Rai Sai Lap!! That lakorn is awesome! Minus the horrible action scenes. Haha. Still give it a try if you're interested.
I've downloaded it but havent got around to it yet, still got to finish off his lakorn with chomp kek. Watched a few cut scenes of Peter's in abb rak, but feel like he's one of those sidelined praeks who the nek only ends up with for the sake of it, i prefer him in a whole lakorn with ann!! The more i listen to his acting voice, the more i like it heh, even moreso than his singing voice too!!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
bubbles8 said:
I've downloaded it but havent got around to it yet, still got to finish off his lakorn with chomp kek. Watched a few cut scenes of Peter's in abb rak, but feel like he's one of those sidelined praeks who the nek only ends up with for the sake of it, i prefer him in a whole lakorn with ann!! The more i listen to his acting voice, the more i like it heh, even moreso than his singing voice too!!
Oh really? Haha, well whenever you get the chance you should really try it. It's better than it sounds. Haha. So good I watched it completely without FF, that's a rarity for lakorns nowadays. Haha. I still haven't gotten the chance to watch the one with Chompoo as well. I really want to, but idk I'm not really into Chomp..

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
I find Chomp's acting quite bland, hence, havent had enough motivations to finish her lakorn with peter lol. Generally, I js dont have the same urge to watch or finish lakorns these days, unless it's exceptionally good or has my bias in there kekkee I finish 1-2lakorns ayear, max :secret: . Just letting myself be mesmerised in Jacky Cheung and Andy Lau's voices atm while waiting for that 1-2 lakorn special to be on air lol 

Back on topic heheh, does anyone know the name of the song Great sung at the concert, I really like it!

aimeelove

sarNie Juvenile
Marks voice is beautiful! What are people talking about? His voice is the most beautiful and soothing!! Better than the do called singers in my opinion! I haven't been able to enjoy any hunz or whatever singers music!

aimeelove

sarNie Juvenile
Well! Lor Lor Mak Boxset is ready for pre-order if you're so called big fan of whoever u like, you can go order at ethaicd!!! Already placed mine for the beloved Mark!!! Cannot wait for it!!! Love him, his voice and beautiful charming face!! Hehe :)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
bubbles8 said:
I find Chomp's acting quite bland, hence, havent had enough motivations to finish her lakorn with peter lol. Generally, I js dont have the same urge to watch or finish lakorns these days, unless it's exceptionally good or has my bias in there kekkee I finish 1-2lakorns ayear, max :secret: . Just letting myself be mesmerised in Jacky Cheung and Andy Lau's voices atm while waiting for that 1-2 lakorn special to be on air lol 

Back on topic heheh, does anyone know the name of the song Great sung at the concert, I really like it!

Same here. I can't really stand her. And yeah, lakorns nowadays just aren't as good as they used to be. I haven't enjoyed a lakorn without my bais' in a while. Usually if the story line captivates me enough I'll watch it. So like you I've just been watching lakorns with my bias'. Haha. 

OMG, I LURV Jacky's voice. I like Andy's as well, but I prefer soothing Jacky's hehe. I love 'em both though. 

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
thatsouthernasianchick said:
In case anyone wants to catch a glimpse of the Lor Maak Maak Concert. :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Oy8-UplGSY

And for fun, let's have a voting poll. :D

@Aymieluvsyu637, Great starts singing around 6:30 mark  :wink:  Thanks in advance na  :thumbsup:

@phatman, I think Jacky has a stronger voice, but I love Andy's voice too. It really depends on the songs heh. 
Only our own biases can make unbearable lakorns a tad more bearable right lol

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
bubbles8 said:

@Aymieluvsyu637, Great starts singing around 6:30 mark  :wink:  Thanks in advance na  :thumbsup:

@phatman, I think Jacky has a stronger voice, but I love Andy's voice too. It really depends on the songs heh. 
Only our own biases can make unbearable lakorns a tad more bearable right lol
Hehe. I think Andy's voice is too...strong. It's not soothing like Jacky's. Yeah, and doors depend on the song too. Sometimes I listen to an Andy song and I'm like his voice is sooo nice. Haha.

Yes. For example ARO. If it weren't for my love for AP I would've skipped that lakorn long ago. Haha.

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
I can listen to the both sing all day lol never get tired of their voices, so unique!!

Well u got2 cherish every moments of AP, it doesnt look like they will pair up again anytime soon, and sadly all the veterans' age clocks are ticking away faster than wat we would like it to. People tend to like those more aggressive/raeng lakorns, but i would love AP to have a lakorn similar love recipe, it has a bit of everything, one of my all time fav lakorns, i can js switch on any scene and laugh like a maniac lol too bad those types of lakorns are so few and rare :(