Lady Topic

:lol: Ning! if only it was true! .. ..But this is right that maybe because i'm a french girl , i don't see things like "some people".. it was like today i was talking about that with some friends and they were totally agree with what i say... in my city , no one care so much about if you wear something under your shirt or not and "french lingerie" is different from the one that we can find in U.S.A because it's more sexy and more transparent especially bra....you know, here it's not only bra that we don't wear, but also pantie because when you wear a trousers and you see it , it's just awfull or when you wear a sexy dress that will be like a second skin, it will be totally stupid to have your underwear...it"s like this guy who work with me, he was like "i don't know when you have or not a bra..but i see it when you take it off in front of me and put it in your desk!"..that's why nowadays, people are really open mind and they are not pervert to always looking at your boobs especially when you have something better to show them...it will be like when you go to the swimming pool or training in a center with some friends, and after that you need to take a shower, will you keep your clothes to take a shower even if there is no wall between you?!! i don't think so, because being naked is a natural thing that you can't get rid.. or it's like this old woman , she is 75 years old, and i can say that she have a really beautifull breast for her age, and she never hide it or try to do that, like she say if being a woman you have to shame because of you breast then no need to be a girl! and like me , when she wear a shirt, she don't wear bra because i'm not the only who think that it's totally uncomfortable.. you know you can't prevent you boobs to fall later , because when it's heavy, it's doesn't matter how many time you will use a bra, but still it will fall, because our skin can't stand the weight (especially when you have child and feed them naturally) that's why it's just a question of time and if there is one thing that you can do when you are young, it's really the fact that you can go out without a bra!!!!

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
Yeah i have 10 or more bras....i tend to shop more on the cheaper side for bras...i don't ever buy bras for victoria secret...i think it's too expensive. I won't buy a bra that is 20 dollars or more...sometimes not even 15. hehehe All my bras are padded and pushup bras though...(I gotta make my boobs look bigger somehow!) lolz

sirena

sarNie Adult
Dude I cannot fit those damn Victoria Secret bras. :( And the downside of it is when you see a cute dress but you don't have the boobs to fill it out so it just looks ridiculous and then you can't buy it. DAMMIT!
aww hunny dnt feel bad im the same as you i barely have any haha probly like a B cup for me hehe

but there r other ways you can play around with your clothing that making it.......how should i say...um since this is a bra situation .um let say make it look bigger ..yea ....there u go haha

like i have these secret embrace and it gives you like the look and the feel and size naturally

without making it look like your stuffing it with socks ewww

try it out i think you'll be happy with the result ^_^

^or another solution: implants

lol...jk...i've thought about getting them done a few times though...but decided against it. but there's a ton of push-ups, padded, enhancing bras at victoria's secret, and they have a whole collection in extremely cute, frilly styles for smaller cups...you shouldn't have an issue finding any...victoria's secrets sizes and styles are so diverse, which is why i favorite that shop...

la perla has the absolute most gorgeous lingerie (bra-wise) ever!!! i recommend them too...they have smaller cups, as well...