Kwm Lis....

nkaujhmoob08

sarNie Adult
HEY!!!!!!!!!.....WAT YAH TALKIN ABOUT.....IM HIS BEST FAN TOO....I LIKE HIS SONGS AND MOVIES BUT NOT IN DAT MOVIE....CUZ IT WAS KINDA DORKIE....WELP IM NOT TRYIN TO TALK SHIT OR BE MEAN TO EXPRESS ABOUT DIS....BUT LIKE YAH SAYS IT GOT NO POINT BUT TO ME I THINK IT DOES... BUT JUZ DAT THE PRODUCER OR CREATOR WHATEVER WHO IT IS...MAYBE THEY JUZ DONT KNOW HOW TO MAKE DAT MOVIE LOOK GOOD AND ACTIONS OR CUT THE DUMB PART OFF.....WELP DATS WAT I THINK....THE PRODUCER OR CREATOR ARE TO BLAME.......DAT MOVIE MAKE HIM LOOK DUMB AND SOME PART OF DA MOVIE, THEY NEED TO MAKE IT SHORTER...I THINK KWM LIS IS MOST POPULAR IN ASIAN VIDEO PRODUCTION CUZ DAT MAKE HIM LOOK CLEVER AND CUTER AND HIS ACTING WAS OK......WELP ANIWASE I WAS JUZ A LITTLE BIT BORED SO YEAH DATS WHY IM HERE......

y-pajtshiab

sarNie Egg
I love kwm lis... and I think he's such a good singer/actor... just not in THAT movie... which I thought was totally stupid... but just talking about him... I love him... such a big fan of his.... :p
I realy like don't his songs or MV but to let those who likes him know that I saw him at the como Fleat Market last Sunday 1-14-07. His hairs very long like me nyuam liab or (punk) and he is very skinny. I think he is too skinny. He wear sun glasses and long black coat ( those fancy coat). He try to look cool. I don't like him So I didn't say hi to him but I sae couple ladies yelling and screaming to at each other, Oh my god!! Oh my god!!!! come quick!!!! then I looked around there his. Then I left.

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
BAO L :yahoo: VES KWM LIS!!! but that movie SUCKED ASS!!! AND IT STILL DOES!!! watched like, the first fifteen minutes and never finished nor did i want to finish...but I'm still loving him!!! hehehe :yahoo:
and that song was sung by him...I saw his mv...he sang it...didn't he? and it was on one of his albums...unless I'm getting the wrong song here but if it's "kev hllu tws rau koj" then it's his song...
I wonder where he is now...heard some things about him but not from him...sooo sad :(
I got to meet him! it was awesome! but when i first saw him, he was kinda like, did not say hi...but how do you expect a guy to be all like "oh my fans!" AT HIS MOTHER'S FUNERAL BAO!!! anyways...god damn! anyone have his song "kab taus nteej" [can't spell] or firefly, BAO CAN'T FIND IT AND IT'S VERY FRUSTRATING LISTENING TO IT ON MYSPACE!!! :wacko:

lovebird_tmi

sarNie Hatchling
you mean Nuj Nplaib? Yeah, he's my "tij laug". i don't talk to him at all... cuz i'm so lowly, not of the same status of him... heehee.... i only talk to him when i'm ordering him around to "txhoov qaij" or other things like that at family gatherings.

Yeah, that's the only time I talk to him, to make him work around the house. What else are men good for, actors or not?

and i can proudly say, i've never watched a full movie he's been in :)

Vwmvwm

sarNie Egg
OMG....lovebird_tmi!!!!!!! What kind of a brother or sister are you? Since his your tig laug, even though you are not a fan, you should of show him love and support. Let say if I'm a actor or actress, even though people's out there dislike my acting and say some shit about me. I would not care much because I can't make everyone in the world to like me. But for my relatives or friends, they don't have to like me and own all of my movies or cds but at least they show me love and support for what I do (at least lie to make me feel good). When outsiders say stuff about me, hurts me already but when relatives and good friends do the same thing would even hurt more and from FAMILY of course will hurt me more than anything in the world.

It hurts me when I read your last sentence..... :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
you mean Nuj Nplaib? Yeah, he's my "tij laug". i don't talk to him at all... cuz i'm so lowly, not of the same status of him... heehee.... i only talk to him when i'm ordering him around to "txhoov qaij" or other things like that at family gatherings.

Yeah, that's the only time I talk to him, to make him work around the house. What else are men good for, actors or not?

and i can proudly say, i've never watched a full movie he's been in :)

which side of the family are you, like mom's or dad's? may I know the name of the parent who you're related to kwm through, people I know, might know them...

lovebird_tmi

sarNie Hatchling
vwmvwm,

i'm not a hater of him... i don't watch any hmoob movies. i just get very "xu xu siab" so i can't finish. the only hmoob movie i've ever watched from beginning to end was that Tub Tuam and Nkauj Nstum movie back in the day. dude, and i cried... so that's gotta show for sumthing, right?

definitely proud of him, and all the Hmoob ppl that do their thing, i'm just not a fan of hmoob movies... his included.

i guess i should have stated in my last post, ----> proud to say i've never finished watching a hmoob movie since the early 90's :) i'm not a hater... seriously, just have different tastes in entertainment.

maybe i'm just digging a deeper grave for myself.. but i mean, i have every intention of finishing the movie when i start, i just get too bored, too xu xu siab, or whatever, and never finish the movie. i'm a supporter though... behind the scenes. :p

Beamsgirl,

revealing who i am to you could cost you your life.... if i tell you, i might have to have you killed so my secret doesn't come out. :ph34r:

dude, you all way too serious here... no joking allowed? where's all the funnies at? :blink:

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
vwmvwm,

i'm not a hater of him... i don't watch any hmoob movies. i just get very "xu xu siab" so i can't finish. the only hmoob movie i've ever watched from beginning to end was that Tub Tuam and Nkauj Nstum movie back in the day. dude, and i cried... so that's gotta show for sumthing, right?

definitely proud of him, and all the Hmoob ppl that do their thing, i'm just not a fan of hmoob movies... his included.

i guess i should have stated in my last post, ----> proud to say i've never finished watching a hmoob movie since the early 90's :) i'm not a hater... seriously, just have different tastes in entertainment.

maybe i'm just digging a deeper grave for myself.. but i mean, i have every intention of finishing the movie when i start, i just get too bored, too xu xu siab, or whatever, and never finish the movie. i'm a supporter though... behind the scenes. :p

Beamsgirl,

revealing who i am to you could cost you your life.... if i tell you, i might have to have you killed so my secret doesn't come out. :ph34r:

dude, you all way too serious here... no joking allowed? where's all the funnies at? :blink:

as of now...I'll risk it, my life I mean...hehe...you're funny...no seriously, are you joking or for real cause I'm scared :unsure: hehehe
and yes, I get very xu siab too...eeeesshh, hmong movies are...especially when they add in the kissing thing now...i'm sorry but yeah...oh and I love gao jou and tub tua...hehe...

SweeTie_Dan

sarNie Juvenile
He is a very good singer, and have a very good voice. I think his acting is okay.......I don't know what u guys think about his acting but mysister and i think he is a too dramatic actors............ I still remember that one new year in Greenbay that he was singing a song but at the same time crying and bowing too...that was such a true feelling acting

mayyang

sarNie Egg
Tking abt Kwm Lis's movie and his songs. I've never been watched his movie, bt
I've listening to his songs, one thgs i dn't lke is that music too slow, bt his voice really
good and the word he sang is touching my feeling and my thght and I've not been purchased one for myself and I've heard from my sister, cause he is a dancer group and sometimes
they used slow muisc for dancing group such as like "KL" song.