Kev Hlub Hlas Ntuj

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
Oh my bad....HAHAHAH **CRYING** but i still rak u a lot..!!!! and i rak Ekin too...HAHAH

ahs

sarNie Egg
Sorry, doesn't say who on the cover and got no time to watch the beginning and check.

Think the lakorn is alrite....but the last 2 parts dragged....that i can't even remember if I ever finished watching it all.

Has 5 parts ( was hooked on part 1 & 2) :D

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh! the studio tat dubbed it wuz Golden Path Et. I think i said tat b4..but i'm not sure...plus am 2 lazy 2 check....

and..OMG! i finally got parts 2 & 3 after like wat...umm...2 months..aniwayz...the begginning of part 2 wuz kinda slow and boring..but towards the middle wen Mai (donut) found out that Kim Ji Sokk (Film) was tat popular korean celeb. and not a normal guy...it got good...w/ all the reporters and the movie shooting and stuff...tat part wen Mai told her friend( the one tat loves Ji SoKK) tat Ji Chi wuz really Kim Ji Sokk...Moua was screaming and crying and said..." ah! Now i've lost all hope..."..and OMG! Film was so fine wen he wuz shooting the movie and he stared @ the camera becuz Donut wuz rite thea...and he also looked MIGHT FINE wen they did tat photoshoot @ the beach...all in tat white shirt and stuff...***drools***drools**

part 3 wuz A-okay....liked wen Film pretend tat he couldn't start up the car and Donut and him had 2 share a room tat nigh..AGAIN..and wen Film woke up Donut wuz laying next 2 him and they were holding hands..***AWWWIIEESSS** it wuz so cute.....okay...don't wanna bored or spoil anything so yeah! tat's all....:)...oohh! have 2 add one more thing...OMG! Donut's friend Wan wuz so funnie...in parts 2 & 3...i liked tat part wen the reporters came lookin' foe Kim Ji Sokk and Wan wuz like "Kim Ji Sokk?...This is Kim Ji WAN" <----ha,ha,ha I laughed hard..

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
pink_juliet_kashie said:
Oh! the studio tat dubbed it wuz Golden Path Et. I think i said tat b4..but i'm not sure...plus am 2 lazy 2 check....

and..OMG! i finally got parts 2 & 3 after like wat...umm...2 months..aniwayz...the begginning of part 2 wuz kinda slow and boring..but towards the middle wen Mai (donut) found out that Kim Ji Sokk (Film) was tat popular korean celeb. and not a normal guy...it got good...w/ all the reporters and the movie shooting and stuff...tat part wen Mai told her friend( the one tat loves Ji SoKK) tat Ji Chi wuz really Kim Ji Sokk...Moua was screaming and crying and said..." ah! Now i've lost all hope..."..and OMG! Film was so fine wen he wuz shooting the movie and he stared @ the camera becuz Donut wuz rite thea...and he also looked MIGHT FINE wen they did tat photoshoot @ the beach...all in tat white shirt and stuff...***drools***drools**

part 3 wuz A-okay....liked wen Film pretend tat he couldn't start up the car and Donut and him had 2 share a room tat nigh..AGAIN..and wen Film woke up Donut wuz laying next 2 him and they were holding hands..***AWWWIIEESSS** it wuz so cute.....okay...don't wanna bored or spoil anything so yeah! tat's all....:)...oohh! have 2 add one more thing...OMG! Donut's friend Wan wuz so funnie...in parts 2 & 3...i liked tat part wen the reporters came lookin' foe Kim Ji Sokk and Wan wuz like "Kim Ji Sokk?...This is Kim Ji WAN" <----ha,ha,ha I laughed hard..
[post="77493"][/post]​
oh ok yea now i remember u said something like that already...sorry but thanks again!thanks for everyone's help on this movie!!

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
i finally got a chance to watch the movie!!! i got it as a birthday present from my sister and i finished it in 2 days!! i thought that it wasn't a waste of money it was actually good and OMG! Film is sooo hott in there! anyways thanks to all of you who helped me!!

rukD2B

Bai Yang [♥] Fong T. Xiong
oh umm..has the lakorn finished in the hmong version?? mah sis and i got up til 4 only...anyone kno which part is the last one??

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
rukD2B said:
oh umm..has the lakorn finished in the hmong version?? mah sis and i got up til 4 only...anyone kno which part is the last one??
[post="88596"][/post]​
well there is only 5 parts in the hmong version and yep part 5 is the last one!

rukD2B

oh wow really? dang...only part 5 left...so far..i didnt see much good in it...but there was a grl taht said that she watched Hua Jai Luad Fah (this lakorn) b4 she watched Hoy Aun Chun Ruk Ter and she thought Hua Jai Luad Fah (this lakorn) was wayy better..but for me..i go the exact opposite..iono why...hahah..but i guess you can say its good...its rather odd to me b/c at the beginning Film was really dissing to Donut then after taht he was all sticking to her and everything..iono..hmmmzz....but then it did start to get good at the end of part 4..sukks that no is selling the next part..lol..well at least not yet..not here anyways..lol..THANKS FOR THE INFO THAI_LAKORN_FAN!!

KOP KHOON MAK MHAI KA!!

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
YES THE BODY IS NOT FILM'S! HEHE...I GOT PROOF HERE IS THE PICTURE I FOUND...SORRY IT WILL BE BIG CAUSE IT A WALLPAPER

CREDIT TO NEE

rukD2B

AHA! I KNEW IT! I TOLD MY SIS SOO BAD THAT IT WASNT FILM..I WAS LIKE "FILM AINT THAT SKINNY AND HE DONT DRESS LIKE THAT. I SOO KNO THAT ITS BOGIE BUT THEM HMONG PPLs JUST REPLACED IT W/ FILM'S FACE" haha...yeah i finally got part five now...i didnt like it...I TRIED TO LIKE IT THOUGH...but i didnt...i guess you can say its ok though..not too bad for a first lakorn...GOOD JOB P'FILM...although..."IT MADE DONUT QUIT AFTERWARDS! WHY?!"

jekki2chipo

sarNie Hatchling
If you refer back to my previous post, I already pointed out that the body was bogie and the face was photoshopped for Film. So yeah BOGIE IS HOT.

hailey

sarNie Egg
the production for this movie fly me to love is golden path i have all the movie is really good i love it.