Kayla's Creative Thread

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
:shock: :shocked: : Wow, Kayla, I love your poster. All of the poster are so hot............. More please.

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
<_< it' s so ugly...girl you need to do better....HAHAHAHHj/k...

I love it....i can't wait for more.. :wub: :loool: **MUAH** i love Ghettofablous Kayla....

Milkjuice

sarNie Hatchling
:shocked: ...Wow, all of your posters are beautiful....and I love the themes....You're very talented!

I can't stop looking at it....:wub:

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Awww...thanks Mann and Milkjuice <---cute screen name.

Mann, yep I usually use gaussian blur.

Duplicate your layer
Set Gaussian Blur to about 4.0
And chose overlay or soft light..play around with opacity.

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
haegfdaytryghsdfgdhfdg!!! IM SPEECHLESS!!!!!! THE POSTERS ARE SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PRETTY!!! CANT WAIT FOR MORE!! I'M STALKING YOU !!!!! :loool:

Kayla

sarNie Adult
LOL Tangmoe, I usually do the stalking so leave that to me. :lmao:

Thanks gals for enjoying the artwork. Don't forget to come check for more.
:D

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Mann said:
thanks kayal for telling me...heheh theres gonna be a girl fight...lol j/k  :p
[post="143350"][/post]​
:lmao: You so silly. If that's the case, then can I put my white flag up? Me no like to fight. =)

We can be photoshop buddies. It's great to have met someone who enjoy doing artworks like you. We can tutor each other. I love spreading knowledge. B)

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
what??? what?? what about me?? what girl fight??? huh..?? im confuse!! lols.. hehehhe but watever it is.. Its ok with me... ahahha.....

Kayla hehehehh fine you can do the stalking heheeh I stil have mann sally and terrie to stalk ahahahahahah

EDITS!!!!!!

MANN SAID SHE WANTS PEACE?????????

NO OK FROM ME!!! AHAHAHAHA J/K :lmao:

bugsy

sarNie Adult
"WOW!!" Those are incredible posters! Im loving them! If only they were really coming out....I wanna see!! Awww....but they're not...so i'll just keep lookin at the cover. ^_^ Awesome work...keep continuing your work here so i can come back...^_^

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Thanks All for enjoying the artwork. I'll try to make more on my free time.

And bugsy, I feel ya. I want to watch these movies too. Too bad it's just a creation that came out of my wacko head. :wacko:

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Hi All,

I joined the Album Cover Design Contest for Janet Jackson's next album, "20 years old". Here are the two album covers that I've created. I was only allowed to submit one and I went for the yellow one.
:sweat:

Wish Me Luck!! And oh yea, I believe this album is going to be great. The new song she got out called, "Call On Me", featuring Nelly is da bomb!
:wub:

Mann

aww kalya thats great and i lov ethe song that be cool if you made it good luck!! and you shoulda picked the 2nd one heheh i like that one a lil better, but i hope you win....and those look like ral cd covers! ^_^

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Mann, I liked the red one better too. But my crazy butt was under the impression that I can submit more than one artwork so I uploaded the yellow first. I was so upset! Oh well, it's just for fun. There are like millions of people who are entering so my chances are very slim. :lol: