Kasat triya

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
yeap, it is long lakorn. This is alot of war planing and fight. There weren't much love going on here. But I like Arnas, and Savika here. They are cute, too bad, they didn't ahve much screen time together. I also like pinky in here too. IF you like historical and war planing it is a good lakorn, but not too much love in here. That is my opinion. Anyway I want to watch the end too. The store I rent from, they say it too long so they stop ordering.

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
Jui and Arnas were brother and sister, children in the lakorn of the real Princess Uborat in Thailand, she also was in here and got awards too hehe because you dont normally see real princess of Thailand in lakorns but anyways, I loved this lakorn, Pinky and Arnas were so cute! especially the scenes of them falling in love than when they got married, but too bad Arnas had to have more wives in order to save the kingdom from future wars T_T
Jui's part was so sad, I can't believe how sad it was when she was killed by her second husband that was the son of her first husband, he killed both of her children ... or was it three, can't remember but it was such a sad scene, although she was the only wife her husband loved and visit the most but because Jui backstab the kingdom that she stayed in :spin: I can't blame her because she was taken away from her own kingdom to become one of the wife anyways :spin: . All the wives were so pretty, they were all long time actress, and actors almost every star was in here :wub: I loved it, I have always dream of owing it but its so long and expensive I havent got enough money yet hehe I also never saw the ending of it :blink:

Here are some pictures for Sarn, credit to Jui's website.

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
Yep, Sarn, her second husband was her first husband's son ... you see I really liked the first husband of her more because he truly loved her, he fell inlove with her since he first lay eyes on her at her kingdom that he took over even if he was almost her father's age (but he's still young looking and such a sweetheart sometimes), in order to save the kingdom, Jui's father had to give Jui away to him which was a sad moment for everyone, the father, mother and servants but once she became his wife, he gave her everything she wants and loved her very much and also their children, she was a good person who never thought about the importance of being the King's wife and have that power like some other wives who over use that power, even though he had many other wives but he visits her the most that it made alot of other wives jealous and try to get her in trouble or his sons from different wife goes off and made his other wife into their own wife lol since he stopped dropping by their house haha and only come to Jui's house :lol: . Most of his wives were around his children's age anyways, that is why Jui had his son has her second husband, so I can understand. :p but she was forced though :spin:
After the father die, his son from his first wife took over the kingdom and he also took Jui into his own wife too, you can totally tell she wasnt as happy with him because it seems like she had already fallen in love with her first husband whom she had 2 kids with, can't remember if she had one with her second husband too, but for sure he killed her and her children after finding out something serious, I couldnt remember, she died with her children by her own husband's weapon. But she died for her parent's kingdom that she never forgotten and she always remind herself who she is and where she is from, even if she's on someone else's land. She was always greatful to her land where she was born, bought up and taken away from.

Anyways, Pinky and Anas part was also cute but they had less on-screen moment however it was pretty much alot since this lakorn aired twice every week for one whole year :p :eek:
Hopefully what I said above is almost exact because its a blur, been awhile :wacko:

sarN

sarNie Granny
whao if it dat long there must be a whole lots of draging lol but the storyline is interesting . I heard there 72 eps in all ???

jackie

sarNie Hatchling
this is a very long lakorn, but I liked it.

it's based on a the history of thailand. Jui is the granddaughter of Suriyothai.

I never got to watch the ending either. If anyone has please upload.

jackielee978

sarNie Adult
I actually wanted to see this lakorn, sound good. This is from Ch.7? , I never knew Arnas and Jui in a lakorn together. The hair and style is the same period as Ammaratyl

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
whao if it dat long there must be a whole lots of draging lol but the storyline is interesting . I heard there 72 eps in all ???
No, there was no dragging at all, every episode to me was a must see, it progress from when Jui and her brothers were still young and the others too for a few episodes than the rest on their adult life and in becoming the next future King etc, it wasnt based on just them, it had other many actress and actors too. I liked every episode ... I missed alot of other episodes too though :spin:

I'm still in searching for this drama to get at a good price ^_^

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
I actually wanted to see this lakorn, sound good. This is from Ch.7? , I never knew Arnas and Jui in a lakorn together. The hair and style is the same period as Ammaratyl
This lakorn is from Ch5, the biggest production ever by Kantana, I just remembers that Kasattiya was only the first part, second Part was after Jui died, which took almost the whole yr slot, and that it ends and second part was than base more on Anas in becoming the future king, which was Mahara Koo Pandin :blink: which went for awhile too :mellow:

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
So Jui was the n'eak? But then Arnus can't be p'eak...right?
I'm not sure if she was nek but she was one of the main and died before the end, as for ending with Arnus no way since they are bro-sis in here

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
Sorry gotta say, I saw it on T.V., watch it for the first 15minutes, and it was soooo boring..nothing much going on. It progress slowly and nothing much happen. I then tune in the second day, still couldn't even get through it..To me, I hated the movie, and it's pointless. But for those who likes to watch the history of Thailand, I recommend u guys to check this out..

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
Sorry gotta say, I saw it on T.V., watch it for the first 15minutes, and it was soooo boring..nothing much going on. It progress slowly and nothing much happen. I then tune in the second day, still couldn't even get through it..To me, I hated the movie, and it's pointless. But for those who likes to watch the history of Thailand, I recommend u guys to check this out..
Didn't get to see every single episodes of it just about 70% of the lakorn is interesting because some episodes can be a bore but majority its interesting and love to see their outfits and surrounding atmosphere, pretty. I watch mostly Jui, Suntisook, Princess Uborat and Arnus scenes.

OMG Princess Uborattana was in here, she was hugging Jooy. I wonder what Jooy was thinking...she must have felt REALLY uncomfortable! :unsure: