Kaew Tah Pee

sarN

sarNie Granny
are u sure??

coz i read the summary
they don't mention about baby
it's happy ending when Tik meet Cherry again cause prob with all nang'rai

where do u find this new in old version or on book ??

it not in the summary . I add the bababyab part myself :wub:

donna

sarNie Adult
yay this lakorn is out! tik is so fricking HOTT! i love him!!! so far it seems like a pretty good lakorn. can't wait to see more

SunStar

sarNie Elites
i really can't wait to see the rest... tik playing a cute blind guy... who i can easily take advantage of... LOL... i can only imagine what i would do to him...

kermint

sarNie Adult
all i know is dat there a "willing" scene and the nk will be pregrant :p
haahahaahhaa SARN. it doesn't matter there is willing scene or R but i still look forward this scene lol ahjahhaahahahahhaha.........just can't wait to see that scene haahahahahaha
mental people huhuhuhuhuhhuhuhuhuhhu ding dong ding dong

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
OMG TIk is so fine....no matter what character he portrays....he still looks good........Love his character in this one...so hot as a blind man.....

Nisha

sarNie Hatchling
wow...seen like everyone in here have seen the drama already. I will have to catch up with you gals. and i know tik look hot in that drama. this is going to be thailand #1 lakorn of the year huh... i hope to, coz tik is my #1 actor...everyone love him...he is so hot...

Kayla

sarNie Adult
OMG TIk is so fine....no matter what character he portrays....he still looks good........Love his character in this one...so hot as a blind man.....
Tik should feel lucky that you're not Cherry in the lakorn, or else he will be in deep trouble. You probably molest him in so many places and take advantage of his blindness. LOL

I RUK U! :lol:

chinkywinky

sarNie Adult
haha KAYLA.. i second to chewy.. after you're done please hand him to me!!

yes kayla, i know my sn is a bit "strange" I did create one for sillygirl but i couldn't remember the password so i just created another one. lol....

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
Tik should feel lucky that you're not Cherry in the lakorn, or else he will be in deep trouble. You probably molest him in so many places and take advantage of his blindness. LOL

I RUK U! :lol:

HAHAH you know it!!!! :lol: i think he might like that..... I HEART TIK all the way....***it would be so sad if he loose his eyes sight because he won't be able to see my beauty...HAHAH...those eyes..**DROOL*****

haha KAYLA.. i second to chewy.. after you're done please hand him to me!!

yes kayla, i know my sn is a bit "strange" I did create one for sillygirl but i couldn't remember the password so i just created another one. lol....
I remember seeing your name....**sillygirl**....but i would never guess that's you *chickywinky*....

Girl i ain't going to be done with him any time soon....so move along and find someone else....HAHAHA

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Yes Chewy, you are very beautiful to a blind man. LOL Just Kidding. :lol:

You are da bomb! I don't feel like battling for Tik with you. I see that you have other girls to battle with already, so I will leave him alone.

Besides, I rather steal Natty's men! She seems to have my type of taste. :lol:

Darn you Sarn! Don't play with my emotion like that. You know best that I like boom boom scenes. <_<

natty

Chubs
Yes Chewy, you are very beautiful to a blind man. LOL Just Kidding. :lol:

You are da bomb! I don't feel like battling for Tik with you. I see that you have other girls to battle with already, so I will leave him alone.

Besides, I rather steal Natty's men! She seems to have my type of taste. :lol:

Darn you Sarn! Don't play with my emotion like that. You know best that I like boom boom scenes. <_<

you know kayla.. if i can kick you right now i would..... STAY A-WAY! :angry:

Kayla

sarNie Adult
you know kayla.. if i can kick you right now i would..... STAY A-WAY! :angry:
LOL

You can kick me all you want buddy....

I'll just make all the hotties rub my bootay.. :lol:

Wooowhooooo...the new episode airs tomorrow...

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Tinah,

If it airs Wednesday & Thursday Thailand time, doesn't it air Tuesday & Wednesday United States time?

Or does it airs Wednesday & Thursday United States time, which is Thursday & Friday Thailand time?

Okay, I'm confused! :wacko:

tinah

sarNie Coma
Tinah,

If it airs Wednesday & Thursday Thailand time, doesn't it air Tuesday & Wednesday United States time?

Or does it airs Wednesday & Thursday United States time, which is Thursday & Friday Thailand time?

Okay, I'm confused!
oh i dont know about that..im confused about the airing time..

bopha

sarNie Elites
Eps.2 isn't out yet :( :( i'm dying to see it ... i rewatch a hundred of time the preview of the second eps. ... i'm glad to see Tik's onscreen again, i miss him so much and now i hav to wait to see next eps ........ :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

tinah

sarNie Coma
i hope his next lakorn is gonna be a drama too!!..he needs to take a break from comedy roles..i want to see him in a dramatic drama..and with ann or aom!!

bopha

sarNie Elites
i hope his next lakorn is gonna be a drama too!!..he needs to take a break from comedy roles..i want to see him in a dramatic drama..and with ann or aom!!
yeah Tik's is better in a drama role than comedy: it's doesn't suit him. He was so handsome in Prisna. And so serious in Leurd Katya. He's really cute in that kind of character :wub: . It would be great if he can act with Ann. ***cross finger***

tinah

sarNie Coma
yeah Tik's is better in a drama role than comedy: it's doesn't suit him. He was so handsome in Prisna. And so serious in Leurd Katya. He's really cute in that kind of character . It would be great if he can act with Ann. ***cross finger***
i agree. I like some comedy lakorns but the ones that tik is in arent good..hmm..i dont know why him and ann has never been paired up..as much as i want to see them together but i dont have hopes like before..