Janie T (June 2008)

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
don't know if anyone post this up yet but sorry if it's alredy have been posted....

* credit to magazinedee.com

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
I think they should have used a different picture for the cover... that red dress (especially the pink part) makes her middle look really wide and she looks pregnant.

On the flip side, I like the second pic of her in the brown top. Pretty!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
I think they should have used a different picture for the cover... that red dress (especially the pink part) makes her middle look really wide and she looks pregnant.

On the flip side, I like the second pic of her in the brown top. Pretty!
i thought so too.. keke.. xp.. xp keke.. she is pretty though..

wow.. those heels look tall.. hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.. keke xp..
janie looks pretty in this photo...but they made a poor choice in having her wear the red dress and in using it as the cover (it makes her look chubby and pregnant)...

yeah...now the designers are really into giant heels (7" or more)...personally, i couldn't wear them...lol...4 1/2" are the max. for me...:)

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
love her hair hehehe
the dress gotta go :lol:
she lewks tired in these photoshoots
still pretty tho :D

fun

Expired Sarnie
janie looks pretty in this photo...but they made a poor choice in having her wear the red dress and in using it as the cover (it makes her look chubby and pregnant)...

yeah...now the designers are really into giant heels (7" or more)...personally, i couldn't wear them...lol...4 1/2" are the max. for me...:)
no heels for me period. i tripped a few time [my prom night was a diaster] i ripped my dress with my heels but overall i loved my prom.

kaab nis

sarNie Hatchling
these arent the best pix of janie...she looks tired and not full of life like her other pixs....her smile seems really force...except for the second pix...

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
For a minute there, I thought she was pregnant, but I realized it was just an illusion caused by the dress. She's very cute though.