Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

julye017

sarNie Adult
u r rite, ellem. if i'm quiet all of a sudden, that means i may be preoccupied with smthg. now, i'm going through the module for tmrw mentor-mentee programme. gosh, i'll be meeting my "children" tonite....
awww..that's okay...oh cute...mentor-mentee....so you'll be meeting your students? how old are they?

I have to leave now girls but I'll be back later... ^_^
hugs and kisses to everyone! :kiss:
hugs and kisses back at you bunsong donna...talk to you later here or to the other forums ;)

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
hey just wondering, who was it that i said i'll sub lomhuan for...was it you AN or was it EL? anyways, lol im from a break from subbing for like 3 mins, all the rewining is annoying me now lmao...cause i have to listen to every word they say. anyways, i doing it for you guys cause i love you all!

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
there you are, an! hi!
heya!

oh, playing hide and seek are we?? anything la, as long as u r happy!
lol...i winder whther the jlr sister would ask us later whats -lah...lol!

so you're now okay right? good...what are you doing?

I miss you too AIKO! :wub: :kiss:
jumpin here n there frm thread to thread...but i realize errr...sb sisters(not all) are not really as open minded n frenly as us lol..
we reply to all msges...makin newbies felt at home

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
hey just wondering, who was it that i said i'll sub lomhuan for...was it you AN or was it EL? anyways, lol im from a break from subbing for like 3 mins, all the rewining is annoying me now lmao...cause i have to listen to every word they say. anyways, i doing it for you guys cause i love you all!
it was me lol :p
yesterday i asked u whats lomhuan n u said it was D bez aum's lakorn..n i was like is there eng sub...n u said NO
but u'll try to sub it for me once a week lol

julye017

sarNie Adult

julye017

sarNie Adult
I think it was for AN...you got confused again my BAU...LOL...but that's sweet...subbing just for your sisters...love you too! :wub:

julye017

sarNie Adult
heya!
jumpin here n there frm thread to thread...but i realize errr...sb sisters(not all) are not really as open minded n frenly as us lol..
I noticed that too...when i first came to SW I'm posting to both threads but this thread really makes me "feel at home" and comfortable...that's why I love my sisters here! I just became a silent reader to the other thread...

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
I noticed that too...when i first came to SW I'm posting to both threads but this thread really makes me "feel at home" and comfortable...that's why I love my sisters here! I just became a silent reader to the other thread...
yeah...agree..i think i'll juz be posting in thread which gt my ATEAM n RTEAM ^_^

btw...brb awhile..gt a headache..wana take a nap..

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
Did my ears decieve me? Subbing lomhuan??????? Ahhh!!! I'm super excited and i'll rewatch it all over again for aum. *grabs bau and kisses her on the cheek* :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
heya!
I know... I'm disapointed in some of them. Always trying to bring JLR down and bashing my JLR sisters when we're sharing our opinions. Oh well, we're above all that childishness. JLR sisters are all united as one!!!!!!!!!!
So glad you came out of hiding ellem!! Otherwise, sala will have to send the ghostbusters after you. LOL. *Big hug to ellem!*

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
I know... I'm disapointed in some of them. Always trying to bring JLR down and bashing my JLR sisters when we're sharing our opinions. Oh well, we're above all that childishness. JLR sisters are all united as one!!!!!!!!!!
So glad you came out of hiding ellem!! Otherwise, sala will have to send the ghostbusters after you. LOL. *Big hug to ellem!*
HI5 STARRY. GIRL YOU SAID IT ALL. BAU LOVES YOU, YOU GO GIRL!