Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
SUPER :ph34r: :ph34r:

hmm text is kind of funky to read this is what it says:

Though he did truely love her. Their love had been forced from day one. But tonight he wanted to show her how real his love was. He wanted to finaly take her in as his one and only. He wanted to do things to her no man had ever done.
Explore her..her everything. He wanted to leave no plave untouched or unscene. Finally she stepped out of the shower still warm to the touch. His cold body pressed upon hers..sending a wave of erotic emotions through her sacred body.
kk all..�imagine the rest�

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
awww this made me sad! :spin:

KK this is what it reads.
Why did he get so much pleasuer in hurting her? She had nothing else left to give him. He now owns everthing of hers. Including her mind,, body, and soul. But why did his love have to hurt her like this. She walked away for the last time. Never to return to this place of lust.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
i like it rough too but i just found out that i have them phobias of being tied up ..although im willing to make an exception only if i get tied up to with harit that is.

thank you SarN...we love ya too!

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
LMAO "do it do it"
Starry where is all this coming from?
OOo the real Starry finally came out! LMAO :loool:
I think I speak for ALL the JLR sisters when I encourage Soraya and Harit to make a mini Soraya or mini Harit. :wub: It's our heart's desire... I just happen to actually have said it out loud (but points finger a sarN cause she made me strawberry CRAZY first.
)

Oh no! Do I have to go buy a mask and put it on now? :ph34r: lol

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
here's another one...

he grabbed hold of her. the pain of letting her go struck through him like lighting through a tree..breaking him down. but what was he to do? Harith could not let her see his vulberable side. surley she would use it to her advantage. caught up in the moment he yanked her down. Harith was determined not to lose to his hearts
yearning. Soriays soft touch.

I havent seen the next picture yet..so who knows whats next.... :ph34r:

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
MOH i LOVE all of these captions...

freakin moh.....okie my fobbiness...got to me

thank you for taking your time, working on em!!!! Happy now??? LMAO

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
awww all my sisters are leaving...
i guess i will have to spam all alone..
i'm dertermined to make it to 500 and be the 1000 post on here!
****woo whoo here i go!
:yahoo:

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
KK..of course I had to tone this down...
Wrong section for this.
This is Starry's scene! :ph34r:

she couldnt let him do this to her again. Soriya moved her hands reaching for anything she could find.
*a bottle..wth she thought.
“do you really think thats going to hurt me�
“it’s worth a try� she said gasped back.
Harith showed her no mercy. Pushed her up against the fragile walls of the hutt. The brittle leaves shook from atop. He lifted her up pusing all of him onto her. She tired to resist but she had missed the scent of him. His touch, his feel, and his body moving N’snyc with hers. Soriay was leaving in the morning with nothing else to loose she gave in to him one last time.
:ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
LMAO Starry wants a HOT TUB scene...
Hmmm dont remember seeing them in any kind of tub scene..
probably will have to get ones from the ocean.

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
ooooOOoooOooohhhhHhh..
Ladies...
gosh only 35 more post before I get my 1000 mark.
Moh can do it yes she can if Moh cant do it no one can!
:wacko: :wacko: :clap:

cecilia

Staff member
wow. MOH. i love your story, keep it up .. i'm stalking SARN'S fiction thread but seen nothing .. so i'll stalk this and wait for your picture fic .. update pls.. only 2 more post before we get 500 pages :lol: .. i'll help spam a little.

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
AWWW CECI!
I finally see you!
LOL I'm currently writing the next pic cap.fic....
dont even know how I got started in the first place.
first I just wanted to share some pics of Umm..
...how did it lead to this?...

cecilia

Staff member
AWWW CECI!
I finally see you!
LOL I'm currently writing the next pic cap.fic....
dont even know how I got started in the first place.
first I just wanted to share some pics of Umm..
...how did it lead to this?...
So many rainbow colors .. haha. you know. i'll be waiting for that cap .. any pictures will do me fine ..