Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
Moh..you didnt say bye or goodnite to me too and I left the same time as GP...
Oh.. I just heard my heart is broken into pieces... :lmao: :lmao: You act like you only have one sister or something...huh?? :(
GP gave me another coconut and I wanted to share it with you too... No Coconut for Sister Moh...

Oh..Noo my friend is here to pick me up and I'm not even ready yet... ewwwww

Goodnite to all my Lovely Sisters that include you too Mohooooo!!!
LMAO VANSANEE DONT FORGET TO LISTEN TO MY HARITH 08 KK! GN DEAR!

cecilia

Staff member
muahah. i have not been in this thread for too long .. and MOH'S pushing and giving HARITH to van already .. poor PRISNA, i see she didn't put up a fight too :)

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
muahah. i have not been in this thread for too long .. and MOH'S pushing and giving HARITH to van already .. poor PRISNA, i see she didn't put up a fight too :)
Now I'm starting to pick on Moh since she pushs Harit to Van while I was sick. :lol:

I miss you Ceci, hope to see you on MSN sometime while I'm there! :D

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
LMAO...B/C I didnt say gn to her...I feel super bad...So I had to make up for it...Plus she was threatening not to share her new coconut with me.

OOOOooooOO I had some coconut today...Should have taken pics for you all...
I'll get some more when I go to Food4Less....
It was super yummy!
Ceci I've missed you! Come back soon dear!

sarN

sarNie Granny
omg. this is so cute .. and good .. i swore, you need to write that fiction of yours. just this little touch already leave a lingering of wanting more detail :ph34r:
i know she can write fiction when she wrote dat extra scene to "from the heart" :lol: :lol: :lol:

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
omg. this is so cute .. and good .. i swore, you need to write that fiction of yours. just this little touch already leave a lingering of wanting more detail :ph34r:
LMAO I can only write little scenes...not big actual stories like sarno.

MOH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love those caps...LOVE THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ty ty chenada!

i know she can write fiction when she wrote dat extra scene to "from the heart" :lol: :lol: :lol:
ahemmm...that was a caught up in the moment thing...lmao
:ph34r:

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
kk ladies...now we know how he likes it...
bring your own ropes and chains! :ph34r:

Uh huh. Ropes and chains... it's dirty, sexy, HOT & mean, agressive Harit all over again. I love it!!!!!!

Don't worry, I'll bring a rope for vansanee and moh too. Still have alot of rope left over from the vansanee tree tying days. :) Extra strength rope... ha ha.