Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
Yeah!!! I made it home & it hasn't started yet (officially).

I see GP (finally)!!!

I was telling my sis that if I'm late, I'll scream. So, she says, "why don't you guys just make is a slumber party baby shower? Then I don't have to miss it." I like that idea. I'll just have to sleep waaaaay before 5:30 am so I can drag myself off to work tomorrow.

Gosh, ceci~ I love your caps to the ending scenes. I really wish that was the ending too. Everything, including "pregnancy bump" looks like it's there. *sigh*

I think I'm missing the Oscars. Oh well, those things come around like every weekend anyways (it seems).

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
STARRY!! WOO! hahah yea my parents are making me look up cars online and then i look at the time and i like screamed OMG I"M LATE! and they just looked at me weird and i'm like exit exit exit hahahhaha i'm like gotta BABY SHOWER! i haven't even got all the gifts together!

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
WOO! STARRY'S HERE!! WoO WOOO! hahaha and i see Lala! but where Prisna go?? i think she went to go look for her husband hahahha
Yes, I'm like for my husband right now so he can take can my niece, she just spill water in my room. Now, I have to find a clothes for her. :D

GP thank for the babies gifts look so cute! :wub:

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
If everyone came on time, just sit and chill in the living room or maybe take a walk at the beach, I have to take care of my babies, my nephew ( the crazy look like Bie the Star) and niece. ;) I see everyone, later! :D

cecilia

Staff member
PLS READ
gals, i hate to break the bubble but can we stop posting nursery pictures in here. it's turning the thread into our personal spamming :ph34r: .. it might be annoying to other ppl who come in here expecting to see HARITH/SORIYA conversation. we can still carry on the conversation but can we stop posting nursery stuff .. it's getting too much :loool:

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
PLS READ
gals, i hate to break the bubble but can we stop posting nursery pictures in here. it's turning the thread into our personal spamming :ph34r: .. it might be annoying to other ppl who come in here expecting to see HARITH/SORIYA conversation. we can still carry on the conversation but can we stop posting nursery stuff .. it's getting too much :loool:

hahah true o well those are my presents for your shower Prisna ;) all wrapped in
jungle wrapping paper! =]

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
PRISNA! girl i gota go hope you have a lovely time using all the presents! and hope you have a wonderful babe shower! i'll get back on tomara =] love you girls! UGH! i missed everyone today :( oh well got our JLR PARTY! WOOT WOOT! FULL WEEK! hugs and kisses to everyone!

cikna

sarNie Adult
so yup, i told lynda of my dream at her blog but i didn't in here.
i dreamed last night .. that SORIYA AND HARITH are expecting :loool:

''I'M PREGNANT!'' :wub:

-Are you sure, you're not playing with me again?

-this time is for real, after i got done with my exam, the nurse call me back and told me about it.
by then it's already too late to let you know b/c i've already told you that i'm not.

-oh, SORIYA, i'm the most bless man in the world. You're TRULY is my PERFECT PEARL
I will work hard to earn the BEST husband title for you. I LOVE YOU SO SO MUCH !
on a side note, if it's a girl .. what shall we name her? let's name her ARISOYA. :wub:

someone should do a photoshop of this and make him rub her 'fake' looking shirt belly :loool:

** MUAHHA. SO CHEESY BUT I WANT IT TO END THIS WAY WITH MORE SWEET TALKS **
then the ending can just be one of those sneak peck :lol:
I LOVE IT!!!!!!! Cecilia, excellant job girl!!!

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
Oops, guess the party ended before it even started. Oh well... hope Prisna can still enjoy everyone else's things. Wonder if pics appear in PMs? I'll just mail (aka PM) you my selected items. Don't worry, it's just one image.
I was gonna put in a double stroller jogger too. Aum still has to keep up his HOT-shirtless-jogging-around-the-beach, but with babies-- that's such a cute image. :wub: The producers should have thrown Arisoya and a baby stroller jogger into JLR.

Thanks ceci for keeping us on track. :)

Nothing beats, JLR, but to pass time, I just picked up Dao long fa & Rai Rissaya from the rental store. In between working and other stuff this week, gonna start my Aum marathon!!! I love the scene in DLF when Aum used Cherry to wipe off his car-- reminds me of dirty fierce Harit. Plus, between the car cleaning and Cherry spraying him down, he's totally soaking WET in those scenes!! "Hotness!" is all I have to say.