Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
yes, that one! lol. it's kinna strange for me now that i just realized she played his brother-soon-to-be-wife aka SISTER-IN-LAW! makes me look at JLR in a different way because that other one was the drama that made me fell in love with him...

i was thinking that too when i first saw her in JLR, i was like didnt she play with Umm in Tee Tra Kol Song as the brothers' gf? but of course after a while i like her more and more..she has that much charm !

sarN

sarNie Granny
why is Soyia so HOT in JLR ... i didn't notice her in all the other lakorn she in till now . Is it the hair? Her smile ? Her voice ? I'm falling for her charm in JLR

sarN

sarNie Granny
sarn, your wonderful site has given people like me a place to shout out and express thoughts and feelings just like what I have been doing in this thread (gosh, I'm suffering JLR flu now!!!) ever since I "met" u since the starpicture days, you have been nothing but supportive of everyone who is into Thai entertainment though they are not even Thais. :) You rock!!!
really . u met me in starpicture ? i do go there but i dont' remember you hahhahaah im bad!!! it been soooooooooo long though but i know for sure i never change my internet name . It alway been "sarN" i been to places :lol:

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Where is everyone at? Try to look nice for Harit at the party tomorrow or my Twin just drive them crazy today. :lol:

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Yes Dal, Ant made it for us Oversea's Fan! Umm came to say hi/welcome once but havent seen him on since then, i think us girls scared him away.. :p

that site is hard to get in sometimes..

i'm trying to hold my thoughts at atichart club b/c his words keep echoing in my head .. i'm very preserve of there :lol: .. i hope he drop off if we behave :p
We don't want him to be afraid of getting "jumped" here in America, if he ever decides to visit. LOL.

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
starry, I was at your YT page to see if I can caught you there but you was here. Everytime I come back in here someone is taking off!!!
chenling, how long are you going to be there? OK... GP and starry we know that we have to stop at Oregon for chenling.
You guys... the bus will pick you guys in March, remember springbreak is in March!!!! starry you suppose to know this, you're my helper. remember!!!!
Yeah, you didn't get me this time!! I was too fast for you!
Yep, can't forget chenling. Never been to Oregon, so will definitely stop for her. However, I'm not good with directions and can't read maps, I think we need to make sure we have international GPS system in our bus. Or else, we may try to go to Oregon and end in Montana or something. LOL. ~ Van, make sure I'm not driving.

Yeah, I know the bus isn't scheduled to leave til March. I just thought I'd jump on early. Hee hee...

We don't want him to be afraid of getting "jumped" here in America, if he ever decides to visit. LOL.
Can't stop the jumping!! He'd definitely get jumped(lovingly, of course) if he stopped in America.

Oh, I was just thinking about this same exact expression on Soraya when re-watching JLR this morning! Seems like she's trying to tell him something naughty OR she's totally inviting Harit to join her in getting 'wild-nights-bedroom-hair' with this look!! I guess that's why he took her up on her offer and 'kissing-on-bed/second attempt for Arisoya' happened!! :w-scene-pop-corn: :wub:
She should have thrown more of this "look" at Harit and we wouldn't have been disappointed that Arisoya didn't make an appearance. :p

chenling

sarNie Adult
starry, I was at your YT page to see if I can caught you there but you was here. Everytime I come back in here someone is taking off!!!

chenling, how long are you going to be there? OK... GP and starry we know that we have to stop at Oregon for chenling.

Question for the khmer ladies...
How come know one had made a JLR MV using khmer song yet?

So full right now got steam eggs, boil eggs, and fry eggs for dinner... :loool: My face look like an egg for eating so much eggs. :loool:

You guys... the bus will pick you guys in March, remember springbreak is in March!!!! starry you suppose to know this, you're my helper. remember!!!!

Mom what something, gotta go be back later...
van....I leave on March the 2nd to go back home....

I MISS YOU TOO CHENLING!! geez girl where have you been?? can't believe i missed ya today!
no! i missed Starry too! UGH! hahah your gona be online after midnight after you watch all them scary movies? hahhahaha
hahaha VAN! wow egg fest hahahha ok well we're gona roadtrip around the whole US kipnapping everyone! hahha i live all the wayy in south carolina ahhah but this should be fun haha all crammed in the pink JLR car :lol:
VAN!!! i see your on darling! <-- well i did haha
AND YES I OWN THIS PAGE
princess....*waves* I lurked on....had to see the board and you girls...

Credit: pantip <- :lol: i should be doing this like GAYU​
ceci...love...LOVE those caps.....gives me ideas!!!

cecilia

Staff member
^CHEN i can't wait til you get home to post JLR PART 2 :drool:

ATTENTION PLS
Can i please have all THE MUSIC VIDEO MAKERS TO PLS post your MV LINKS here so i can update the first page.
I'm too lazy to go through all them pages. I went through 20 pages reorganizing the caps section - so if you gals don't mind, pls post your mv here once again
and THE OST SONG THAT YOU USE - I wanna post all the SONGS that we all use in our mv that way if ppl want to download them songs, they can just come here. THANKS​

Raiya

sarNie Adult
My YT links:

MV 3 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tkmvd3foY1o

Song - Wong Glom by Bua Chompoo Ford
DL link - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ZQ8IKV5T

MV 2 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hynAw1kt6UY

Song - Savin' Me by Nickelback
DL link - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Q7OUPWSH

MV 1 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y2m1LiBPsmc
Song - Jamleuy Ruk by Punch

^Thanks Cecilia for organizing this! And I LOVEEEEE the new caps, made my evening to relive that episode. They are both soooo freaking HOT I think my laptop is overheating LOL!

cecilia

Staff member
thanks gals for the upload : i've edit first page. if i'm missing your mv .. pls let me know. so i can edit it ..

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
thanks for the links Ceci. (i will have to upload that song tomorrow - i would have upload it tonight but its not on this laptop, also tried to search for it in here...but boy was it a task and i still couldnt find it. its lost somewhere in the jungle of posts) :lol:

no problem Raiya, we'll catch you whenever you can log on. ^_^

i'll be back later on tomorrow ladies (that is-whatever time that i can actually wake up at)

until then take care ladies!

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
Oh, I win again-- I only see myself on at this time of the night/day (again). Of course, it's like 3:30 am, so I'm sure JLR sarnies are already in the midst of Aum dreams. (I actually did dream of Aum last night... it was really short. Only like a 10 min dream and I already forgot all about it when I woke up. That's so sad...)

Thanks cecilia for the links and for working on organizing the MVs. :kiss: My links seem to be there already. Will upload my songs tomorrow.
Oh Raiya, we'll miss you at the shower. See you soon! I'm sure we can fill you in on what happens.

Oh yeah, here's two posters I made recently: