Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

Marie23

sarNie Hatchling
I just watched the rape scene between Harit & Soraya. And I notice when Harit is talking to his brother grave he express something he does not understand about Soraya. I think Harit meant to say he does not understand why he does not feel good about taking revenge on Soraya. He's starting to express guilt ^_^

But sadly that is after the tragic fact he has now hurt Soraya badly and he knows it. I think it's funny that others believe he was referring to her being a virgin when he expressed about something he did not understand :lol: I did not get that interpretation from the scene at the grave. Right now it looks like Harit is conflicted with wanting to love Soraya and yet still make her pay for his brother death. However, once he finds out she is not Sansanee the hurt and shame will be deep for Harit. I don't think Soraya will be to hard on Harit in the final episodes because she knows he was being misguided in thinking she was Sansanee.

More than likely she will go on to pity him and slightly dislike Harit. ^_^

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
I think it's no longer a fever. It's a virus that is contagious. Once you're infected there's no cure!!!!!

hahah took the words out of my mouth

I"VE CAUGHT THE FEVER!!! the VIRUS!! hahahha Harit should wipe me down like when Soh caught the cold AHHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHA woo! but yea i do agree that this is A HOTTT lakorn!!! i started watching it this past sunday and i've watched it nonstop up to now and i'm waiting for ep. 8!!!! ahh!! i can't believe it only airs twice a week!! that's not enough! but at least the episodes are a hour hour half long somewhere between there haha i love Guyu! he's deff. cute!!! and he has them pants on hahahah and the lil squirrel thing aww!! i want one! hahah seems like there is always someone reading in here! haha i just started looking at this topic and there's like 193 pages!!! ahhaha i was gona start from page 1 and read all the posts but theres too many!!! so i started at like 66 hahah its all good ahha JLR FEVER!!!! haha i keep writing that on my papers at school and like randomly i'll scream out JLR FEVER!!!! and scare everyone and laugh my ass off hahhahha its insane! but i rele do like Aff and Aum now! =] i recently watched Aum in Gong Jak Lay Dok Bua w/ Joy and that was ok but yea can't wait til monday!!!

JLR FEVER!!!!!

fun

Expired Sarnie
i am watching the 1989 version... wow... p'ek is poorly structured, well his character... i am not judging by their looks or stlye because i know it is old... and i am also watching ning and john nuvo version... bring back so many memories...

i dislike john though but man he can sure act mean... i just feel like hugging ning when he kidnapped her to the island... he was so mean towards her...

by far john is best at being meanie harit but aum has to be far the hottest and i can see in the next episode, he is going to be a major sweet heart toward n'ek.... i cant wait to see the those sweet and cute scene...

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Okay, so I'm working on subbing JRL- Ratree Samon as well as making another music video but the thing is, I keep messing up. I keep changing the songs and scenes because I feel as if they're not mixing in well.

So let's do this. Upload and Post One of Your Favorite Songs (English-Thai) You Think Captures the Mood of JRL! I will then take into consideration, choose a song and make a music video out of it! Sounds good?

I usually prefer a fast rockish song but at the moment, my mp3 player is empty so I need fast suggestions. ^_^

sarN

sarNie Granny
i kNoe .. i need a song tooo but i don't know which one will fit it hard lol i think i should just use theme song lmaoooo

neena

sarNie Adult
aiyaja!! i found a song...i think it sounds kinda good...its "dai-yin mai" by Da Endorphine. i like the lyrics...kinda goes with JLR!! heres a link to the song its from ethaimusic. link

ฉันรู้เธอรอฉัน รอฟังคำนั้นซั�วัน
chan roo ter ror chan ror fang kam nan sak wan
I know you've been waiting for me, waiting to hear those words one day.

ฉันรู้ฉันมันรั้ง ดึงดันไม่ยอมพูดมา
chan roo chan man rang deung dan mai yom poot maa
I know I've been holding back, not willing to say them out loud.

ฉัน�ค่คิด ยังไม่ถึงเวลา
chan kae kit yang mai teung way-laa
I just thought it wasn't yet the right time.

ฉันรู้ว่าวันนี้ มัน�็อาจจะสายเ�ินไป
I know that today it's nearly too late.

�ม้พูดดัง�ค่ไหน �ลายเป็นไม่มีผู้ฟัง
mae poot dang kae nai glaai bpen mai mee poo fang
And that however loud I say them, maybe there's no one to listen to them.

ฉันไม่รู้ เธออยู่ในที่�สนไ�ล
chan mai roo ter yoo nai tee saen glai
I don't know which faraway place you're in now.

ได้ยินไหม ได้ยินไหม โปรดฟังว่าฉันรั�เธอ
dai-yin mai dai-yin mai bproht fang waa chan rak ter
Can you hear, can you hear, please hear me saying that I love you.

เธอจะอยู่ไหน อยู่สุดฟ้าไ�ล เพียงให้เธอรับรู้
ter ja yoo nai yoo soot faa glai piang hai ter rap roo
Wherever you are, beyond the horizon, I just want you to know.

ได้ยินฉัน บอ�เธอไหม ว่าคนคนนี้รั�เธอ
dai-yin chan bok ter mai waa kon kon nee rak ter
Can you hear me telling you that I love you.

นี่ไงคำว่ารั� ที่เธอรอฟัง ได้ยินไหม
nee ngai kam waa rak tee ter ror fang dai-yin mai
This is it, the words you've been waiting to hear, can you hear them?

เพิ่งรู้ในตอนนี้ เวลาทุ�วินาที
perng roo nai dton nee way-laa took wi-naa-tee
I've just realised now, and know every minute.

รู้ซึ้งในตอนนี้ บางคำที่�สนสำคั�
roo seung nai dton nee baang kam tee saen sam-kan
I realise now how important these words are.

พูดวันนี้ เหมือนเธอนั้น อยู่�สนไ�ล
poot wan nee meuan ter nan yoo saen glai
Saying it today, when you're so far away.

(Interlude)

นี่ไงคำว่ารั� ที่เธอรอฟัง
nee ngai kam waa rak tee ter ror fang
This is it, the words you've been waiting to hear.

ได้ยินไหม ได้ยินไหม โปรดฟังคนนี้รั�เธอ
dai-yin mai dai-yin mai bproht fang kon nee rak ter

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
aiyaja!! i found a song...i think it sounds kinda good...its "dai-yin mai" by Da Endorphine. i like the lyrics...kinda goes with JLR!! heres a link to the song its from ethaimusic. link
Thanks so much; it's such a great song! I will definitely use it but um, I think I'll use it towards the end, when there are more romance scenes in the upcoming episodes. Some songs are suited for the mood right now, which is still love/hate as they don't have many sweet scenes yet so I promise, I'll make this music video for you with the song but perhaps later? ^_^ But I'm already getting so excited to make it but the only thing I'm lacking is scenes. ;)

sarN

sarNie Granny
I just watched the rape scene between Harit & Soraya. And I notice when Harit is talking to his brother grave he express something he does not understand about Soraya. I think Harit meant to say he does not understand why he does not feel good about taking revenge on Soraya. He's starting to express guilt ^_^

But sadly that is after the tragic fact he has now hurt Soraya badly and he knows it. I think it's funny that others believe he was referring to her being a virgin when he expressed about something he did not understand :lol: I did not get that interpretation from the scene at the grave. Right now it looks like Harit is conflicted with wanting to love Soraya and yet still make her pay for his brother death. However, once he finds out she is not Sansanee the hurt and shame will be deep for Harit. I don't think Soraya will be to hard on Harit in the final episodes because she knows he was being misguided in thinking she was Sansanee.

More than likely she will go on to pity him and slightly dislike Harit. ^_^
^^i think differently :p the part where he say he does it to revenge for Harin ... he have to pause it like he rethinking or finding excuses to justify himself for being to cruel by hurting her for hurting Harin but den the expression he make about not understanding why --- he is referring to why does she feel like a virgin ...there i said it cuz if she not a virgin that mean he got the wrong person cuz the Sanaee he know is Harin 's LOVER . He did say he an expedience man it true in eps 4 lmao .... Harit should know if she a virgin or not but he just in denial

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
You know, I was re-watching the R scene and I started laughing like really hard from what you said about your conversation with your Mom about one's virginity, the white sheet of paper and coffee. :lol:

skies

sarNie Adult

ฉันรู้เธอรอฉัน รอฟังคำนั้นซั�วัน
chan roo ter ror chan ror fang kam nan sak wan
I know you've been waiting for me, waiting to hear those words one day.

ฉันรู้ฉันมันรั้ง ดึงดันไม่ยอมพูดมา
chan roo chan man rang deung dan mai yom poot maa
I know I've been holding back, not willing to say them out loud.

ฉัน�ค่คิด ยังไม่ถึงเวลา
I just thought it wasn't yet the right time.

ฉันรู้ว่าวันนี้ มัน�็อาจจะสายเ�ินไป
I know that today it's nearly too late.

�ม้พูดดัง�ค่ไหน �ลายเป็นไม่มีผู้ฟัง
mae poot dang kae nai glaai bpen mai mee poo fang
And that however loud I say them, maybe there's no one to listen to them.

ฉันไม่รู้ เธออยู่ในที่�สนไ�ล
chan mai roo ter yoo nai tee saen glai
I don't know which faraway place you're in now.

เพิ่งรู้ในตอนนี้ เวลาทุ�วินาที
perng roo nai dton nee way-laa took wi-naa-tee
I've just realised now, and know every minute.

รู้ซึ้งในตอนนี้ บางคำที่�สนสำคั�
roo seung nai dton nee baang kam tee saen sam-kan
I realise now how important these words are.

(Interlude)

นี่ไงคำว่ารั� ที่เธอรอฟัง
nee ngai kam waa rak tee ter ror fang

ได้ยินไหม ได้ยินไหม โปรดฟังคนนี้รั�เธอ
dai-yin mai dai-yin mai bproht fang kon nee rak ter

is it just me or does this song sound very much like the song "so small" by carrie underwood but just a bit changed...if it is then i wonder who sang it first...

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
Yeah, I've got my whole weekend to devote myself to stalking this thread and JLR!! (Not that I haven't done so this week either. :lol: ) You seriously can't get anywhere on this thread if you don't check in constantly! Too much good stuff to read through.

Oh... I love the latest spoilers. Can't wait wait to see those play out onscreen-- can't take my eyes off the screen everything Aum and Aff are together OR either one by themselves because you know they're thinking about each other anyways.:)

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
i like the song also, i get to hear it atleast once a day at work.

sarn you're funny, the day epi 6 & 7 came out i happen to be out of town, actually i had the laptop in my car but i end-up carpooling so i didnt have a choice...i thought about JLR my entire trip (4 days)...and guess what i did when i got home? lol

anyways count down til monday...only 2 1/2 days left!!!

be back later i gotta go cook, eat and put lakorn for my mom to watch! dont create too many pages before i get back lol

neena

sarNie Adult
Thanks so much; it's such a great song! I will definitely use it but um, I think I'll use it towards the end, when there are more romance scenes in the upcoming episodes. Some songs are suited for the mood right now, which is still love/hate as they don't have many sweet scenes yet so I promise, I'll make this music video for you with the song but perhaps later? ^_^ But I'm already getting so excited to make it but the only thing I'm lacking is scenes. ;)
no problem!! i jus wanna see mvs of aum and aff. they're my obsession at the moment. ha. yeah when i listen to this song i see images of them in romance mode hahaha. need more sweet scenes, definitely.

snluvdrama12

sarNie Egg
I just wanted to say thank you to Twinky for the spoilers. I've read them over and over again. I haven't been this crazy about a thai drama for a very long time. I am a fan of the old dramas--and JLR is a remake...an awesome remake.
:lol:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
:yahoo: Ceci, gosh, you are too talented! I want to steal some of that artistic brain cells of yours! I LOVE that poster!

Raiya

sarNie Adult
Cecilia: Your wallpapers are so good!!! Wow, impressive! I wish I knew how to do that. Thanks so much for sharing!