Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
at least it was fun w/ all the hype up and they even extended .. wat 4 more eps :lol: i wonder if they goin do dat to JLR .. i hope not ... just end it ppl >>>>> lilxgxriah , wat email notifications ?

i've been clicking the email notifications button at the bottom and i havent been recieving any emails for a while now lol...and i'm pretty sure i've been using the same email. and at the bottom it's been saying " you are currently recieving email notification of replies" but i have yet so see any...dont know whats wrong :huh:

cecilia

Staff member
Sarn HOLY *&*&*&*& .. those are some hot scenes from today episode .. :loool:
JUST KEEP looking at the way that they have him TEASE US .. they know us well :lol:
how can we not like him or find him hot .. i mean, for me. he's getting hot by the minute. LOl ..

OMG. i love those DIRTY MIND/ACTION OF HARITH!!!!! :wub:

Hey, the title is dwelling in my head, . why is it call defend of love when all we see is him cussing at her.

sarN

sarNie Granny
i've been clicking the email notifications button at the bottom and i havent been recieving any emails for a while now lol...and i'm pretty sure i've been using the same email. and at the bottom it's been saying " you are currently recieving email notification of replies" but i have yet so see any...dont know whats wrong :huh:

o' i see . the forum is kind of broken and malfunction . some member can't post , can't see section , can't pm , can't see the forum , the banner restrict isn't fix , radio hearing "milk shake" , if u look at describtion of each forum there are miss spell words and discuzz is miss spell tooo it was suppose to be discuss LMAOoooo i wonder if anyone catch it ? but it ok i'll report ur problem to darvil hopefully he fix it but if he don't --- it ok too just try to work around it :p

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!

take it take it all Mhaha. There was several scene dat Soyia have to cover herself w/ her arm .....telling ya he need to stop buying her those thin see thur shirt

I'm taking all these three...HOTTNESS!! thanks SaRn!!!
;) :loool:

cecilia

Staff member
I thought it was always discuzz .. i mean, we use to have a discuss one when the official forum went down. so i thought that's was on purpose. LOl

:lol: .. look at everyone reserving their GIF of the hot scenes :wub: HAHA. everyone's in the JRL fever .. promoting the lakorn like crazy now !!!

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
o' i see . the forum is kind of broken and malfunction . some member can't post , can't see section , can't pm , can't see the forum , the banner restrict isn't fix , radio hearing "milk shake" , if u look at describtion of each forum there are miss spell words and discuzz is miss spell tooo it was suppose to be discuss LMAOoooo i wonder if anyone catch it ? but it ok i'll report ur problem to darvil hopefully he fix it but if he don't --- it ok too just try to work around it :p
thanx sarn!!! haha...its ok...i'll be ok!...i check in here everyday anyways...

could i request for a banner.....
i can make you a banner pze! haha...do you want an animation or a standstill? and do you have any pics you want me to use?? just msg me them and let me know

geez!! i need to catch up!! i'm waiting to download both parts so i dont end up wanting more! hahah

sarN

sarNie Granny
I thought it was always discuzz .. i mean, we use to have a discuss one when the official forum went down. so i thought that's was on purpose. LOl
:lol: .. look at everyone reserving their GIF of the hot scenes :wub:
nope , i miss spell it when i created a new forum -- it was DISCUSS . I just didn't want to edit the forum agian since ppl sign up already and Darvil did point it out to me dat when it snap .

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Is this lakorn going to really have 20 episodes? Ahhhh, I love this lakorn and hope it doesn't end so fast like other Ch. 3 lakorns.

chenling

sarNie Adult
Here's another small banner! I wanted to ask if I could use some of the screen caps as well??

cecilia

Staff member
^THAT'S a lOVELY banner ..

I'm gonna speak for everyone . .
i think if it's posted. it's okay. LOl .. at least, that's how i feel ja.