How will you feel?

lovelylina

sarNie Egg
Well, My friend and this guy are dating right now... i met them both last year... we were in this triangle love from the time we all met each other until august 2008... :huh:

then i finally decided to let him go... :mellow: because he stop talking to me and stop calling me...i know that it was gonna be a hard path take but i cant do anything anymore... i have to take that fact and move on...

then later on my friend told me that he start to call her... <_< i know him more than she does... so i understand and respect the fact that he have finally move on... but my friend was afraid to hurt me so she never told me that she like him... but yea... i wanted to know if she like him or not... so when she ask me do i still like him? i told her that i dont anymore and so on so for... and so, she finally told me that she like him very much every since he start calling her... :eek:

my heart ach but i still have to make my friends happy right? and since he dont like me anymore whats the use of carring this feeling inside of me... and beside we have never went out anywayz... so yea... but i do love him deeply... thats why it hurt me so much just trying to let him go... and im not blaming my friends for all the ach in my heart because im doing this willingly... so no one to blame for but myself...

They both have been going out for a month now but i never knew anything about it... because they are afraid that i might get mad or maybe get hurt... so yea... i am MAD... but im not mad because they are going out, im mad because we been through so much and i gave up so much just to make them happy and we are all very close friends that hang out together alot... but they still hide this fact from me...

Hopefully you guys understand me... kinda confusing huh??? ^_^ sorry... im pretty sloopy at writing... :D

but anywayz... today i saw them holding hands... my feelings and my mind went BLINK :mellow: ... i have the sad feeling but i told myself not to show and to not let them worry about me.... and it felt werid because im never seen them holding hand before too... but yea...

really my mind was blink... i was sad but at least my friends are both happy together...

up until this day i am still slowly letting him go... but it do hurt me so much... to think about it... i never want to be in this feeling anymore... and up until this day my heart still cant open up and accept anybody yet...

pretty sad
--- so have you guys ever experience this before??? tell me your story...

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
awe girr... i've been there before!

It was my senior year of high school. I had a crush on this guy, chris. At first i denied that I liked him, simply because he's asian, short & younger than me. But then I stopped lying to myself & admitted that I liked him. I use to tease him, flirt with him & all that friendly stuff.

So then one of my friend got in the picture. Judy, that's her name. She's not a close friend but she was a friend. She ends up liking Chris, knowing that I liked him & she pursued him. Me & Chris never really had anything going on, I just liked him that was all. So anyways, they ended up talking or whatever. Judy comes up to me & was like "Noy... I'm sorry... i don't want to hurt you... it's just that I like him." I was like it's whatever. I'll get over it. & eventually I did. She ends up messing with him head. LOL.

& me & Chris still became friends.

Soooo.... then--- during summer, me & Chris, somehow end up talking to each other again. He was away in mexico for this program. We emailed each other every day & then all those "feelings" I had for him came back. So I ended up liking him again & he told me that he likes me... blah blah... we talk & when he came back from mexico. We hung out a few times & then i noticed something different about him. He started acting weird. So come to find out, he was talking to some chick in that program of his & he realizes that he has stronger feelings for her & he wanted to pursue a relationship with her & not me.

He broke this down on my friend's birthday & i was just pissed. Pissed that he didn't tell me about this earlier. But whatever, I got over him.

We're still friends to this day. One of my friend keeps telling me that he still has feelings for me. But i'm over it. Lesson learned. I don't want to go through that shit again. It was his loss, not mine. :D

lovelylina

sarNie Egg
Yeap same thing... mann... yours is just like mine... lol... cause when the guy i like (Tou) came back from his trip (cali) he change so much too...
but its ok... wish us the best to get over them.. lol...

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Yeap same thing... mann... yours is just like mine... lol... cause when the guy i like (Tou) came back from his trip (cali) he change so much too...
but its ok... wish us the best to get over them.. lol...
Awe don't worry hunn, you'll get over him eventually! I did. I remember he asked me, out of the blue, what would happen if we were to get "together"? HAHA. I told him there is no "getting" together. You get one chance with me--that's it. But you get a second chance at my friendship. I'm not gonna try it again & have him hurt me again. hell no... lesson learned! :D

But hunn.. if you wanna get over him, the best advice is just stay clear away from him. That's how i got over Chris. I stayed away from him & was like forget it, i don't need him... hell i don't even want him. I just change my mindset. LOL. Just give it time. Who knows maybe he'll realize that he likes you & he'll come back to you... but when that time comes you'll be moving on to somebody new :D

^^ i agree w/ ms. not so innocent up there. :D although i understand all of you people are friends, it's better to stay clear from them until your feelings have changed for the person you like.

lovelylina

sarNie Egg
Thanks ohitsnoyy and 7270

I do say hi to him when i see him in the hall way... but i tell myself... just say hi and walk away like he is nothing.... LOL... yea... and i dont talk to him anymore... so yea... i know i will get over him soon... lol

noungning

Heartless
aw noy, twice eh, shiett.. i'll smash some bday cake up his face too! haha :lol: ok i kid...

well yeah, steering clear of the target is the best thing to do. and trust me... i had a very long lasting crush/love/obession sorta? for 6 freaking years, if i can do it, u can do it too ;) goodluck.

lovelylina

sarNie Egg
aw noy, twice eh, shiett.. i'll smash some bday cake up his face too! haha :lol: ok i kid...

well yeah, steering clear of the target is the best thing to do. and trust me... i had a very long lasting crush/love/obession sorta? for 6 freaking years, if i can do it, u can do it too ;) goodluck.

ahaha... thanks... funni with the cake thingy... lol...

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
omg! i have been there and done that! i HATED it soo much!! senior year in high school this dude likes my friend she doesnt so i don't even know him but my friend wanted me to add him on myspace as a friend i did we became close friends i liked him for a year he went to college got a girlfriend that hurted soo much cause he didnt tell me also left me hanging cause he would call me every night and we txt all the time but he suddenly stopped. i found out from friends he got a gf i thought i would never get over him but i slowly did!! =)

i know its hard to move on espcially if you see them but you can do it!! it takes time dont rush yourself!