How come alot of you guys hate Pancake?

^^ LOL P'Nina! P'Solin!

Haha I never thought that you would contribute that much na ka...well, back to the forum with friends *whistles*

Let's go chat there haha no one to say anything but Mick you're right anyhow it's true although I'm no Pancake fan I watched KNT cause it's fun for the most part haha cheesy too but who cares?

hoodwinked

sarNie Egg
why?? blame the poduction team for always putting them together? they don't have a choice really if they keep saying no for lakorn and magazine photo shoot they are gonna lose there popularity in showbiz? but lets hope his next lakorn is with someone beside pancake or at least make panake poor right?
i want to see him with aff for some reason lol so off topics. but don't blame the actress or actor i blame the crew and stuff.
I know next to nothing about Thai entertainment industry. But, I find it hard to believe there are no other projects offered to Weir that's without Pancake.
Therefore, I'm going to be deeply disappointed if he's not going to choose his next project 'wisely'.
I can't watch Weir in KNT because of Pancake, I don't think she's a good actress and I can't stand watching her acting like a spoiled brat.
Therefore, I don't want to see Pancake with Weir in another lakorn, doesn't matter if she's going to be poor in it or not.

sthanphachanh

sarNie Hatchling
I'm not a fun of Pancake, never watch her lakon but hear a lot of things about her playing a rich n'ek all the time. If Pan
decided to play a poor n'ek I will watch it to see if she can play a poor person.......LOL I don't hate her but everyone have their own opinion....... :rolleyes: