Hot & Spicy Instant...Husband?! ::Aum/Aff

pze

sarNie Adult
yay....were gonna get an update......awesome....ill be back to check on it....im like stocking this section today....lolz....

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
WARNING!!! WILLING SCENE AHEAD!!! READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!

Chapter 17

Aff was surprised when she saw Tik standing at the door of the doctors’ lounge, smiling at her. Instead of smiling back, Aff glared at him. How she wished that her Aum was the one standing at the door and smiling at her but too bad it wasn’t him. Aff felt that she was being followed by him.

“What are you doing here?� Aff asked him. He was making his way towards Aff and sat opposite her.

“I’m doing a business here and I heard that you’re around so I decided to drop by.� Tik answered her.

“Oh, by the way, is our baby with you? I want to see her.� Tik smiled at her once again but Aff was not looking at him. She hates to his face. She hates to see him. Him who made all things complicated for her.

“She’s not here. I left her in Bangkok with her father.� Aff answered him coldly.

“Her father? But I’m her father!� Tik fired back. Aff looked at him straight to his eyes.

“Let’s have the DNA test next week so everything would be settled.� She said calmly. Whatever the results of the DNA test would definitely change their lives.

“Okay…If proven that I am her father, I want to be a part of her life too.� Tik told her and stood up. Before he could get out of the room, Aff asked her a question.

“But…what if you’re not her father?� She asked him. Her voice was trembling. Tik stopped and it seems like he froze. The question really got him. What if his not Arisoya’s father? What will he do? Tik turned around and looked at Aff. His face looks so calm. He took a deep breath before he answered.

“I won’t bother you again for the rest of my life.� He said and walked out in the room. Aff didn’t understand. Why did Tik kept on insisting that he was her daughter’s father? If he knew all of this before, why didn’t he came and took his responsibility for the little girl from the very start? Why now? Tik hurriedly drove to the airport to catch his flight back to Bangkok.

--------------------------------------------------------

Aff’s job was finally over and she can now go back to Bangkok but she decided to stay in Phuket for one more day. She missed the place so much so she wanted to have a little tour first before heading back home. Since the sun was beautifully shining, Aff decided to head down to the beach. She brought along her bikini set and thought that it would be a waste if she won’t use it Phuket.

In Aff’s hotel room, she took out her bikini which her mom bought it for her a year ago. She changed it too it and looked at her reflection on the mirror. She examined herself carefully.

“Too revealing…� She commented so she also grabbed her cover-up and put it on. She took her ipod, a sun tan lotion and her favorite aviator shades. Aff then went out of her hotel room and locked her door. As she was making her way to the beach, someone was following her and that someone was already watching her every move since last night.

When Aff finally reached the beach, she rested herself on a chaise that was located on a perfect spot to relax. She wore her sunglasses and placed her earphones on her ears. She lay on the chaise while enjoying the warm ocean breeze. She never felt so relaxed for a long time. Unknown to Aff, men who passes by her couldn’t help but take a good look on her gorgeous body. Aff was indeed sexy and hot. A couple of minutes later, she heard some women giggling. She wanted to know what was the commotion all about so she gradually sat up and decided to take a look. She saw a couple of young women in bikinis cheering for someone. She then turned her direction to the sea and saw a man riding a jet ski. Those women are cheering for him, she concluded. Since she was not at all interested, she lay down again and didn’t mind the little commotion. She’ll probably have her full attention to the little commotion if she’ll just take a good look on the man’s face who was riding the jet ski.

The man on the jet ski finally went back to the shore and took off his life jacket. More women giggled as they saw that the guy was so damn hot. Having a hot weather on the beach plus a super duper hot guy like him would definitely make the beach sizzle. He looked around the little crowd of women and gave them all a sexy smile and started walking straight. He was heading to Aff’s direction.

From afar, Aff noticed that someone was coming to her direction. She sat up again to see who was that figure. Aff was astonished when he saw the man. She slowly took off her shades to have a better view of him. There he was. Walking proudly, his sexy body was a little wet and so did his hair and that factor made him even hotter. As Aum was nearing her, Aff’s heart started to pound as if it was about to be blown off. She can’t believe it. Aum is really here and walking towards her. When Aum finally reached her, he gave her his sexiest smile ever and spoke. :drool: :drool: :drool:

“Surprised to see me?� Aum asked her. Aff was hiding her smile. She was the happiest woman on earth. She didn’t know that her hot husband would follow her here. Yes, her hot and spicy husband followed her all the way to Phuket. :lol:

“Not really…� She answered. Actually, she was really surprised to see him here. As she was talking, Aum was carefully examining his wife’s appearance. Aff in a sexy swimwear made him burn. He wanted to have Aff right now, at this very moment. He doesn’t care if they are people watching them. Since he can’t control himself any longer, he immediately gave Aff a lustful kiss. People who were watching them cheered but some of them doesn’t like what they are seeing, especially the women who were cheering for him a while ago. They were all envious of Aff because a hot guy like Aum was kissing her and not only kissing her plainly but hungrily. Since Aff was so shy on what they are doing, she gently pushed Aum away.

“What’s wrong, baby? You don’t want me to kiss you?� Aum asked.

“Of course I love to kiss you but not here. They are too many people around.� Aff said shyly. She was actually blushing right now.

“Let’s go to my room then and let’s continue where we left off.� Aum told her and lifted her up. She wrapped her arms around her husband’s neck and they made their way to Aum’s room. His room was just across Aff’s. She opened the door for him and Aum laid her down on the queen-sized bed. Aum got on top her and started kissing her again.

“So…hmmm…when…did…you…arrive?� Aff asked him in between their kiss. Aum slightly parted his lips from hers to answer.

“Last night…� He answered her and brought his lips back to hers again. They were kissing each other like there’s no tomorrow. They surely miss each other and they are making up for the times that they are not together. Since Aum was a little mad at her for a few days, he didn’t have the chance to spend a single night with his wife and he surely missed her a lot. So did Aff. She felt as if she hadn’t kissed Aum for a century! Their tongues rubbed each other in their little love play. Aum slid his hand inside Aff’s cover up and he was slowly taking off her bikini top but Aff’s hands were faster than his. She placed her hands on his swim trunks and started taking it off. Aum then parted his lips from hers and started kissing Aff on her neck.

“Hmmmm…baby…don’t be in a hurry…we have all day….� Aum reminded her. Since she already took off Aum’s swim trunks, she was now trying to take off his underwear. Aum took her hands off of his underwear and placed them around his neck. Aum finally took off her bikini top. Since Aff’s cover up was almost transparent, Aum could fully see her ample breasts. Aum caressed one of her breast and started playing with her nipple while still kissing and nibbling unto her neck. Aff started to let out a soft sexy moan. He loved the way she responded to him. Her response made him burn for more. He started trailing kisses down to the valley of her breasts. When he finally reached her breast, he started kissing her other breast while still caressing the other one. Aff was still wearing her cover-up and Aum was so irritated to it, he literally ripped it off. He resumed playing with her breasts. While caressing the other one, Aum took Aff’s another nipple to his mouth and started sucking it.

“Oh….My….Aaaaaahhhhhhhh…..� Aff didn’t know how to respond to it. She loved the way Aum does it to her. Aum then did it to her other nipple and he was still caressing her other breast. As he was doing it to her, Aum’s other hand started caressing Aff’s sexy thigh. His hand then started to go up until it reached her bikini. Aum slowly pulled her bikini down until it had already fallen off. Aff was now naked beneath him. Aum’s hand then started caressing her private part down there. Aff spreaded her legs wider so Aum could get a better access to it. Aff felt different kinds of sensations as Aum was caressing and kissing her breasts while his other hand was also down there. Aum could feel that Aff’s private part was already wet and he loves that. Unexpected on Aff’s part, Aum inserted his finger to her opening.

“Oh….Aum….Stop…it…please…aaaahhhhhh….don’t stop….please….� Aff didn’t know what she was saying. She was at the peak of pleasure. Her mind was not working properly. Aum started to thrust his finger in and out of her. Aff moaned at the top of her lungs as her husband was doing it to her. Aum then pulled his finger out, hurriedly pulled down his underwear and thrust his erected member on his wife’s wet opening. He started slowly at first so Aff could adjust to him then he gradually sped up. Aff moaned in so much pleasure as Aum was thrusting back and forth inside of her. A couple of minutes later, Aum was thrusting back and forth aggressively as if he didn’t want to stop. They were both moaning and panting so hard and the bed was already squeaking because of their intense love making. Aff came to her climax first and Aum followed. He spilled his seed all over her and he even stained the blanket. They were both panting and gasping for air. Aum pulled himself out of her and lied down beside his wife. Then Aff rolled over him so she was now on top. She wiped the beads of sweat on her husband’s forehead and smiled.

“Tired already?� She asked while trailing the lines of Aum’s chest.

“A little…� Aum was still panting.

“Too bad…I’m not yet tired…� Aff told him seductively and immediately kissed her husband on his lips. Aum returned her kiss. It seems like Aff would like to have another round again but this time, she wants to be on top of him. While kissing him, Aff’s hand was trailing down Aum’s body. When it finally reached its destination, Aff wrapped her hand around Aum’s private part and started stroking it aggressively. Her touch and the way she handles it, made Aum burn again. Just when the fire was finally put off, Aff inflamed it again. Aum was now moaning and mentioning Aff’s name over and over again.

‘Aff…baby…aaaaahhhhh…you’re…aaaahhhhh….making….it….burn….aga
n…..aaaaaahhhhhh…..� Aum moaned.

“I know, honey and I want to make it burn all over again.� Aff gave her husband another lustful kiss while her hand was still doing its job on his member. They made love once again and both them reached their climax right away. Both of them are so tired now so they lie in bed, hugging each other and finally fell asleep.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Unknown to Aum and Aff, the room that they are staying right now keeps a very important secret. In fact, the bed where they are sleeping right now also keeps that important secret. That secret, if revealed, would definitely change Aum’s, Aff’s and even Tik’s life. Now what could that secret be? :rolleyes:

---TBC---

if you're wondering what does Aff's swim wear looks like, just take a look on this picture and imagine that it is Aff who is wearing the swim wear... :lol:

swim wear <---click to view it's a victoria's secret swim wear... :lol:

pze

sarNie Adult
im curious is tik has anything to do with aums accident.....gosh so much to think about.....thanks for the update donna.....cant wait for more.....that was a steamy chapter.....

continue to update....cant wait for more......im getting hyped for the outcome...

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL pze youre so quick..

yes indeed that was such a steamy scene...wow..aff is sooooo...WILD

i still think tik does have something to do with umm..accident..but we will see..

thanks donna..such a greatttttt update!..

a baby brother is on the way? LOL

cecilia

Staff member
we are so bad .. :blush:

anyway, this is such a hot chapter ..
ARIK is guarantee for sure ..
something that will change the fate of them all .. ARIK !!!
can't wait to read more ..

nikki. i only understood the Japanese part .LOl

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
the secret that I was talking about has something to do 4 years ago.... :rolleyes: it might have something to do with the night when Arisoya was conceived... and yeah, baby ARIK is already on the way and we're not only having one baby... :lol:

pze

sarNie Adult
im so excited for the next chapters....i cant wait to find out wat really happened....

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
omg pze, you're so fast... :lol:

I'm not sure if I'm going to update but I'll see... ^_^

cecilia

Staff member
not only one baby :eek:: .. triplets --- arik, athan, can we have a sister too --- Aeriela hahah. so many names .. :loool:

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
not only one baby :eek:: .. triplets --- arik, athan, can we have a sister too --- Aeriela hahah. so many names .. :loool:
thanks for suggesting some names, ceci... I'm not good in thinking of baby names... Aum, Aff, Arisoya plus Arik, Athan and Aeriela... our Ateam will turn into a big Afamily... :lol:

cecilia

Staff member
^hey, if brangelina can handle it. i have faith in them .. -- a football team will be good too .. love brangelina.