Hmoob Txoj Kev NcajNcess

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
HAs anyobdy seen this movie yet?( HMOOB TXOJ KEV NCAJNCEES)

~ Starring: Tub Yaj & Hnub Lis

I went to Fresno new year and bought the DVd.. I haven't finished watching it but so far so good... :)

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
my brother got it for free long awhile...and i got to say it's better than his first movie.....i really like tub and hnub in here...i think they're very cute together... ^_^

beamie

sarNie Hatchling
what's with the chinese looking outfit??? are you serious this is a tub yaj movie??? dang....i gotta go get it to fill my collection....hahaha......how many other movies has he been in??? cause i have....

"Mam Hlub Lwj Tiam" Golden Path Entertainemt directed by Moua Lee

"Txiv Nkawm Teem Kua Muag" Asian Video Production directed by Ger Vue

hlub

sarNie Egg
beamie said:
what's with the chinese looking outfit??? are you serious this is a tub yaj movie??? dang....i gotta go get it to fill my collection....hahaha......how many other movies has he been in??? cause i have....

"Mam Hlub Lwj Tiam" Golden Path Entertainemt directed by Moua Lee

"Txiv Nkawm Teem Kua Muag" Asian Video Production directed by Ger Vue
[post="61165"][/post]​
He have been in 3 movies so far, but still need him to do more. Did
anyone know he still single or married?

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
this movie is confusing for me but still a good one....for me, this movie doesn't making any sense, but i just love Hnub Lis and Tub yaj together....

calla

sarNie Adult
my mom borrow this movie from my older sister....and i just watched the end...so don't know what its about....lolz :D

oh, i guess its better than some of hmong movie...i like how they move their camera. btw that Tub Yaj is a cutie...... :wub:

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
YM_gurl said:
HAs anyobdy seen this movie yet?( HMOOB TXOJ KEV NCAJNCEES)

~ Starring: Tub Yaj & Hnub Lis

I went to Fresno new year and bought the DVd.. I haven't finished watching it but so far so good... :)
[post="60990"][/post]​

okay.. i just finished watching this movie.. it's okay.. the ending is dumb though..
but i give Hmong Modern Stars credit for trying.. cause this movie is a lot better than " Hlub mus ib sim" their first movie...

The beginnging was interesting.. i thought Tub and his enemy was gonna fight at the end but than his enemy died so easy.. there should had been some fighting between tub and his enemy.. but there wasn't.. sucks!

Summary~~~~ Tou's uncle's wife cheated on Tou's uncle..Tou's Uncles wife and her boyfriend killed Tou's uncle.. Tou's father finds out the truth and kill Tou's aunt and her boyfriend... ( sorrie a lot of tou.. hope you're not lost)

The bad guy whose in here is the brother of the guy that Tou's aunt cheated on with..

The bad guy seeks revenge on Tou and dates Tou's wife..

Tou is sent away for three years to live with his grandpa to learn fighting-power skills.. he goes and meets Hnub.. they become close friends and three years later.. tou goes back home..

Hnub and her uncle follows Tou home..
At the end~~~ Tou goes to his enemy to tell him to love his wife like he did.. Tou's enemy was gonna kill Tou but than Hnub uncle came and i guess block and killed Tou's enemy..Hnub uncle even kill Tou's wife.. because they're a bad example to the world.. ( that's what they said)

Tou and Hnub meets again and confess their love to eachother.. Tou doesn't know his enemy and his wife died.. Anyways.. hnub uncle goes back home and Hnub stays with Tou... Hnub uncle walks away and the end... ( i hope you guys understand this.. if not.. somebody may you please give us another summary...) thanks.. :)

beamie

sarNie Hatchling
he IS single.....that's why everyone likes him so much....hahaha.....get him while you can...

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
so whose the other guy on the cover with the long hair?? he kinda cute looking!!! anybody know his name??

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
Thai_lakorn_fan said:
so whose the other guy on the cover with the long hair?? he kinda cute looking!!! anybody know his name??
[post="62888"][/post]​
Which guy with the long hair.. ?? There's two.. welp, if you're talking about the one on the top right.. That's supposed to be Hnub uncle.. the guy that killed Tou's enemy & wife... i don't know his name.. but if you're talking about the one on the bottom of the cover than that's Tou's father... He star in other movies before but i don't know his name.. :)

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
The guy on the bottom of the cover is Nuj Nraim Thoj, he starrs in 3 Leej Neeg 2 Txoj Kev and many more movies. I can't believe they gave him a father role, he's still young to be acting like a father. lol. As for Hnub Li, she's an okay actress, sometimes seem like she over exaggerate her character in here and just that sometimes she looks as if she has a mustache, especially went she smiles. But out of all hmong actress, I have to say this girl can cry, her tears falls neatly down her face. I didn't like how they kept making Tub Yaj belly show in the movie, the shirts were a lil bit short, but he look nice overall. If he's not married in real life yet then he has a good potential in becoming a great actor, he has the face and the height. I just wished that in his future movies he has a stronger role and not those weak one he's been having.

The reason the Uncle killed the bad guy because the Grandpa that Tub went to live with knows Tub is too nice, he wouldn't kill a bad guy. So he send the Uncle to go kill instead. If you saw the movie you can see Tub just left the bad guy and when he turn his back the bad guy was going to kill him, but luckily the Uncle came. This movie was base on trying to only let nice people live in the world, and get rid of those who does bad deeds.

It's an okay movie, I think the best part for me was when Tub came back to meet his dad, his dad asked him to show him his power that he learned from his Grandpa. Tub lied that he didn't learn anything and his dad scold him, that he was thoughtless, letting his wife run away with another man, and his dad told him to go away, "The further the better" So the dad turns to leave, Tub gets mad and hit the tree behind him creating a big blast, LEAVES being to fall down on him and his dad. It's nice to see Tub mad, since we usually see him calm.

I’m going to make screencaps of this movie, but I’m wondering if there’s anyone out there who wants to see it. If there’s lots of people wants to see the screencap then I’ll make it. Please reply and let me know. BTW I’m just going to screencaps the scenes with Nuj Nraim Thoj, Hnub Lis, and Tub Yaj.

Sain

sarNie Juvenile
i bought this movie cuz of nuj nraim and tub but mainly cuz of nuj nraim....it was nice to see him playing a supporting role...and he did a great job...but i will love to see him in more lead roles with better scripts...over all...this movie was alright...