Harit----aka Aum Atichart

Which Look Does Harit Look Really Good With?

• Dirty, scruffy

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Clean-shaven

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Neither

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

hellomelia

sarNie Hatchling

Oh god, i love Aum no matter what he looks like...but im leaning towards that scruffy look the most. its sexy!!!!.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Dirty and scruffy all the way baby! I like his outfits in BKK and the way he looked too, but I like the laid back look a too. It is a toss up for dress-wise, but I loooove facial hair.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
lol, how come there is a "Neither" but not a "BOTH"??? Cuz either way, he is still HOT! :lol: Loved him in every style! But I suppose in JLR what with the jungle and setting, it was damn sexy seeing him all scruffy and with his muscle shirts (and WITHOUT any shirt LOL)!!! :clap: Plus I like him better in his jeans and tshirt than in the suits! :D
Yep, yep. I like the dirty, scruffy & agressive Harit in white tees too.

But I think Harit from the last moments of the series is the best! Soraya finally gets the best of both worlds. He's clean shaven-ish, but in dirty, sexy tees and muscle shirts again. Plus, he's now super loving & sweet to her.
His "falling" on the bed and looking her over before saying she smelled good totally reminds me of Harit eyeing Soraya in their first few days on the island. So, I pick that Harit!
I totally agree! XD The last few parts were when he looked the freaking BEST! So hot, wearing his usual 'jungle' clothes again but shaved this time ---- OMG that was a sight I want to look at forever! LOL!

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
better late than never...

love him more in the dirty/scruffy look...hot in tanks & tees (preferably shirtless :ph34r:).. :wub: :drool: :drool: