Guess who i saw at Fresno New Year..

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
OH my gosh, who went to Fresno new year?

Did you guys see Peev Xwm Sony Vaj.. that guy that star in Ib Zaug Ntawm Txoj Kev Hlub...

He was selling movies... ewww... he's so ugly.. he's uglier in person..not to be mean but his hair gotta go.. my lilo sis & me wanted to take a pic with him but after we saw him..we changed ourr mind.. he's so ugh!!!
heheheee.... just my opinion... -_-

snow

sarNie Egg
Do you think the word "ugly" is too mean? I don't think he's all that good looking but I don't think he's ugly either. Everybody is cute in their own way. I think we should all try to be nice and don't always put each other down.

Fearless

sarNie Adult
You're pretty harsh there girl. You must like him enough in the movie to want to take a picture with him but you decided not to just because of how he looked in real life, dang how arrogant are you? Are you all that good looking yourself? Don't just go calling people ugly. How would you feel if they said that about you?

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
are you kidding me...i saw him selling movie today and i thought he was better looking than in the movie...he doesn't look that chubby then in the movie... ^_^

FrozenPearl

sarNie Egg
YM_gurl said:
OH my gosh, who went to Fresno new year?

Did you guys see Peev Xwm Sony Vaj.. that guy that star in Ib Zaug Ntawm Txoj Kev Hlub...

He was selling movies... ewww... he's so ugly.. he's uglier in person..not to be mean but his hair gotta go.. my lilo sis & me wanted to take a pic with him but after we saw him..we changed ourr mind.. he's so ugh!!!
heheheee.... just my opinion... -_-
[post="60993"][/post]​

That's why it's say "Never judge it's book by the cover". He didn't say he's cute, the one saying is you because that's what you are looking for. So he's cute in the movie and you likes him huh! But now, seeing him in person, hating and dislike him that's why your word "Ugly" come out.

Yeah, everyone has their own good looking. It's how God created we human being. You might be very beautiful but there's something in you that will not fit others too. Movie is different from real person since they want to make sure the main characters looks handsome and beautiful.........

beamie

sarNie Hatchling
yea i wanna pic of him too............

you've got to realize that in the movies......they have make-up on their side and they have the little computer do-dads to help erase bad blemishes.....but in reality....you're looking at the real thing.....it's always different from the movie person.....

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
OkaY!!! People... Come down!!!... Just my opinion.. alrite.. Don't start hating in here... This is what i think.. okay.. maybe i shouldn't had said ugly.. but too bad.. i said it already.. so yea.. leave it there...I accept your guys opinion therefore accept mine too.. :)

If people were to call me ugly.. that's fine cause that's what they think of me.. I can't change the way people think of me.. so that's fine with me..

So yea again.. he looks better in the movie than in person.. ( my opinion again.. don't get mad..)

No...I NEVER said i like him!!! (WHAT!?!)

i wanted to take a pic with him.. so i can show you people in here.. how nappy his hair is.. hahaha... but i didn't... hahahaaaa.... :) so again..I NEVER SAID I LIKE HIM!!! DID I?
I DON'T THINK I DID..You guys said that...cause that's what you guys think.... DON't Words in mouth.. alrite.. :) be kewl..

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
ahhh! i want to see him i think he's cute in the movie and prabaly in real life too!! where does he live does anyone know? i heard in Wisconsin and in Minnesota but not sure

if-only

sarNie Hatchling
he walked past me. heheheheh i know he's u***y! he has bushy hair. that movie was hilarious! that girl look freaky dancing like that. hahahaha anyways i have a cousin that look like him. when my grandma sw it she said to him "When did you go make a movie like that? I didn't even know." hehehehhe my cousin even me him at the sac new year. that movie is everywhere!

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
okie... hehehe... you guys wanna know how he look like.. if i go to new year again.. i'll take a pic of him.. alrite...:)

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
oh my god. thanks for bringing up this topic. i went to new year and saw him too. my friend told me to look at him. then we were cracking up because of his fuzzy nappy afro head. he looks like a girl. his hair is like 85% black or something. he should go get a perm. do you guys reallie want to see how broccoli heads look like? if i go to new years on the last day. if he's still at the booth selling movies. i'll go and take a picture with him. i see that this reply is going to get a lot of people hating on me. just like someone else in here already. maybe i am very pretty so that's why i'm being so harsh on this guy's look and hair. =D enjoy.

LidoLynn

ThE GrEaT gReAt LyNn!!
gosh...thats mean...i saw him too...and i think he is cute....cuter than in the movie and skinnier......he hot

Fearless

sarNie Adult
nkaujhmooblauj said:
oh my god. thanks for bringing up this topic. i went to new year and saw him too. my friend told me to look at him. then we were cracking up because of his fuzzy nappy afro head. he looks like a girl. his hair is like 85% black or something. he should go get a perm. do you guys reallie want to see how broccoli heads look like? if i go to new years on the last day. if he's still at the booth selling movies. i'll go and take a picture with him. i see that this reply is going to get a lot of people hating on me. just like someone else in here already. maybe i am very pretty so that's why i'm being so harsh on this guy's look and hair. =D enjoy.
[post="61763"][/post]​
I'm not hating, just stating how arrogant she is. So you think you're very pretty, huh? Post up a picture to prove it so I can see how pretty you are to be so arrogant, belittling and making fun of other people's looks. Everyone's not perfect and everyone has their own style that they're comfortable with.

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
I'M NOT THE ONLY PERSON THAT DOESN'T LIKE SONY VAJ!

HAHAHA... nkaujhmooblauj.. you're funny.. hahahaaa...

i knoe everyone is pretty in their own way and ugly in their own way.. so face it people.. We got our own opinion.. so accept it.. Everyone got their own taste in guys... so stop gettin' mad just because i'm one of the person in here that doesn't think Sony is cute...

Some people in here probably like Sony only because he's a hmong actor...?? i don't know..i guess.. if not than.. like i said.. we got different taste in guys...

by the way, i never said i was pretty. I'm ugly just like him that's why i'm making fun of him..Is that too much? so there you go.. BeHappy.. and HappyNewyear... :)

1-lUv3-y0u

Sticky Rice
OMG I saw him too and I agree he isn't as good looking in real life then in the movie I saw him selling movies too it was like OMG suprising and I agree his hair is kinda gay lol otherwise than that I guess he's okay.....?