Golf & Mike

Mae

sarNie Adult
sarN said:
they do look like korean singer !!! humm ... is it just me are they look like Cheer .. are they related to her ?
[post="58634"][/post]​
I was gonna say one does look like CHEER...and they both look a bit girly too...like the face...

sugar

เฟริสค่ะ
To me, they do look Thai lol 'cause Thais can basically look like any Asian ethnicities...Chinese, Lao, Filipino etc :D

They are pretty boys, but I do admit that their songs are catchy though :sweat:

Golf and Mike with their brothers Sand and Bank.

L

lalalek

sugar86 said:
To me, they do look Thai lol 'cause Thais can basically look like any Asian ethnicities...Chinese, Lao, Filipino etc :D

They are pretty boys, but I do admit that their songs are catchy though :sweat:

Golf and Mike with their brothers Sand and Bank.
[post="58997"][/post]​

I just think they are wrong having guys look prettier than girls, for an example film and Donut..........he sometimes looks better than her......lol...

aww i miss Sand and Bank, i think that they look so much better than the two younger guys.....i wish they would come back and sing some of their sissy songs....lol...hahaha....

amikaX

sarNie Hatchling
one of them looks kute... but da otha one looks like cheer... :unsure: but anyways i think dey look like korean singers... w/ da blonde hair...

L

lalalek

dfemc said:
young brothers?....are u sure that wasn't a typo...they mean young sisters. rite?
[post="59159"][/post]​
It is a true fact that they are brothers.....Look at there faces, you can the see the resemblence.... I think that Bank is smart for not dying his hair like the other 3, cause it makes them look ghetto :lmao:

candys

sarNie Egg
lek_24/7 said:
Sarn you are so right! My neice and I though of the same thing, i heard that they are Sand and Banks brothers from RS.......Do you know if that is true? well they make us girls look manly....lol :blink:
[post="58639"][/post]​
are you sure they are sand and bank's bros. well, anyway they do make us look manly. they look more pretty than cute.

ta_s2

sarNie Egg
i dont rekon they're very good looking, very girly looking but i love their songs!! sorry im a lil slow with thai stars and everything ... 'Epilogue" is their best song!! dont understand it all but i still like it! ^__^

sooo good!!

.miko

sarNie Hatchling
GOLF MIKE are hot!

BTW they dont look korean because thats not korean style. Its Japanese style.