feeling greedy

little

sarNie Adult
I love to eat and I make sure what I tend to use I'll buy it/stock. U could say I never/hardly use my roommates stuff. The couple love to eat but doesn't like to buy. Most of what's there I buy. All the seasonings,oils, laundry detergents, dish washing soap, sponges,trash bags. U could not believe this the laundry detergents are gone so I just wait for abt 5-7 days until they buy it. But instead she use the dishwashing soap to wash their clothes cause when I came home from work the full dishwashing soaps were half way. But I ended up buying it cuz I got to do laundry. There's things I can hide to use it by myself and others are hard to put it away like seasonings and laundry detergents cuz the machine is out there so i just leave detergents out there. Man when she use the oyster sauce she put so much. I hardly get to use it. Now since my bf have a small fridge in our room we put drinks cuz my bf said he buy good "drinks" juices and it ended up going fast. I bought a glass of oyster sauce and I poured it in a small bowl and cover it with aluminum foil whenever I need to use it I bring it out. And the rest of the glass I decided to leave it in my fridge. I dont feel good sneaking what to use. It suck but I got to do it at times. Even when cooking oil and dishwashing soaps are gone they don't even replace it. My bf tells me to not cook so I dont end up buying seasonings but u know I like to eat and I don't like to eat box lunches. Sometimes I feel like going back to mom house for sometime cuz i didn't have to buy things. My bf tells me put the laundry detergents in our room when when don't use it but i told him that the washer is outside and kind of not liking that we hid things and that they know it cuz we doing our clothes. They would think that we don't want to share and we cant look each other in the face. It's my bf's brother and his gf. My bf tells me stop being the goodie tissue. I tell him that you're selfish and greedy. He's said he's not he only does 1 time with 70 loads laundry and I only did 6 loads. He said only the greed and selfish could survive in life not the nice one. We're not greedy and selfish but it has to come within means. Have u guys ever happen to u?

noungning

Heartless
i think u've made this thread before, but anyways, there's one thing about being greedy and there's one thing about not being taken advantaged of. and if you don't want it to happen so u have to come online and complain to other people who cannot help u in that situation, u should do something about it. hence what your boyfriend told you, if you don't want them to use it then put it away.

i know u are being nice and sharing, but if sharing makes u this frustrated, maybe it's time to stop sharing? they should be old enough to take care of themselves if they are outside of their parents' house, so there is no need for someone else [you] being there and caring for them.

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
Are both parties paying rent? And who is in charge of you guy's house/Apartment?

I would suggest being straight forward with the other people and tell them to do their part. Beating around the bush can get ugly... you guys can end up resenting one another! Get it out in the open. Gas prices are high... food prices are high... make sure everyone knows to chip in... this way, no body will get hurt in the end.

little

sarNie Adult
none of us have to pay rent. The dad let us and his son and gf lives there for free. so all we have to do is split the electric, utilities into 2. That's like $100-200 a month for that. Before we moved in they mention to give/pitch in $50+ a month for food but luckily we decided to buy food on our own. They do eat a lot and plus i wouldn't like what they buy. We saved a lot living here and them too but I'm not going to confront anyone nor my bf cuz we don't want a problem. All we got to do is not buy stuff, eat out, hide certain things I can, or I stay with my mom for sometime.

ijohn

sarNie Adult
we are by human nature a greedy race in the animal kingdom and not very intelligent beyond the ability to survive---lol--- some time lessons aren't learned in life until we are taken advantage of and notice it... the point is you need to be vocal to your needs more then theirs when it comes to your stuff,,, if you don't start now later in life you will never succeed above those around you unless you speak up... i'm not saying to be like them in that they step up in life on the kindness of others,,, just keep your space and define what you need and expect more vocally with others around you and if they can't adapt tough... i think your place in all things matters more when you and only you can express yourself to others through communication now rather then later...

simply put don't be someone else's door mat!!!

good luck little on finding common ground!!!