favorite scenes from JLR drama aka "Defendant of Love"

claireladiee

sarNie Egg
OMG!!! i love this drama!!!! it's so addicting!!!! anyhow.. what are your favorite or most touching scenes from this drama? and why??? lol.. lol.... i love aff and aum so much!!!
my favs:

#1- the very beginning when Aum or Harit is jogging on the beach... and swimming... he is so hot.. and the mood of the whole scene is so calm yet exciting!!!!
#2- the time when Aum is sitting on his ship/boat in the open sea... when he's thinking... he looks so serious yet so mysterious... lol... lol... love it!!!
#3- when aff gets done taping or curing aum's little cut that she made in the bedroom. right after this, she says something like "next time there will be more blood and i won't miss. and aum says " i won't miss either " or "i will score next time as well" lol... i love it.. because it's like a foreshadow of what's to come in Ep. #7 or #8.. lol.. lol... and plus it's so cute!
#4- that hot kiss in ep. #3 or sometime in the beginning where it's their first kiss.. where aum kisses aff with a hard and sexy pull in the hut... lol.. lol... i think aum was wearing blue..and I think it was after the part where she tried to escape.... i wish my man could kiss me like that!!! lol... lol..
#5- when Aum makes Aff sew his pants!!! lol.. lol... lol... lol... to me, i thought the raping scene would happen here.. lol... lol.. .lol.... anyhow, I like it because it shows us a different side of Aum!
#6- when Aum makes Aff do all these chores at his house... like washing his clothes... getting water from the waterfall..... and cleaning his windows.. lol... lol... yeah.. i love this scene.... anyhow... it shows how much Aum loves to boss Aff around.. i think he is purposely doing this because he likes her!! lol.. lol... and to annoy her... lol..
#7- when Aum gets sick and Aff takes care of him...in the hut... lol... lol.... this part is so sweet.. because it shows another side of Aum..

anyhow.. I could go on forever!!! lol... lol.. gosh.. i love this drama!!! lol... hope to hear from you guys!!! lol...

mailee0515

sarNie Egg
I don't know where to begin. I love every scene of them together whether it was in the jungle or in the city. I love this drama so much, it's been a while since I have been so addicted! :p

kikiy916

sarNie Juvenile
I LOVE EVERY SINGLE SEXY PART THAT HAS HARIT AND SORIYA...
I LOVE IT ALL...

- JLR ROCK OUR WORLD...

greenapple2

sarNie Hatchling
off the top of my head
-scene where kwin was leaving the farm and asked if soriya would like to go with and harith told him no. they just look so hot here. harith in a white t-shirt and soriya's complexion looks so good when she wore that green shirt.
-scene at the beach where he apologises for what he did to her. love his facial expression.
-scene where he apologises again at harin's grave and HUGGED her. then she stole his keys.
-ep 12: when he smirks at her and secretly knowing that she loved him. HUGGED and puts the bracelet on her again.
-upcoming scene where he suprised HUGGED her when she's at her Mom's house.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
there are so many...but my top 10 are:

1) when harit and soraya are together....love them
2) when harit runs....so hot i :drool: everytime
3) when harit smiles....i love his smile^^
4) when harit says "i love you" or "sorry"
5) ep. 12 when they went to the supermarket.....so cute (also when harit is a stalker...so funny)
6) when pretended to get hurt by that lobster thingy and he said "just kidding"
7) when harit touches his stomach after soraya met the doctor
8) when harit hugs soraya from behind or when he pulls her close to him...i faint
9) his aggressiveness with soraya....love to watch those scenes...also the sweet moments too
10) the pearl bracelet he gave her...

basically i love almost every scene in JLR....sometimes i get annoyed watching sansanee (still cannot believe that she was the same girl in Ban Saithong....amazing actress--can play so many roles ^O^) and watching the parents arguing....

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
1. When Harit is shirtless :drool:
2. When he always get very sweaty around Soraya... ;)
3. In his white t-shirt
4. Everytime Harit & Soraya are together
5. When he call her his wife
6. I Love you Part :wub:
7. Pearl Bracelet (From the first time be gave it to her at the pearl farm until he have to give her again at the city)
8. Hugs & Kisses
9. Shock when hearing Soraya is Pregant
10. The scence when he ask her what is your name and when they were in the restroom
11. Omg...they so many of my favorite scences of JLR, I'm getting lazy to type now :angry:
100. I Love the Whole Lakorn :wub: (but not any parts of San) :arrg:

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
i have to admit... l LOVE every scene... except the scene that is bout san... not liking that...

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
3. In his white t-shirt
7. Pearl Bracelet (From the first time be gave it to her at the pearl farm until he have to give her again at the city)
8. Hugs & Kisses
10. The scence when he ask her what is your name and when they were in the restroom
11. Omg...they so many of my favorite scences of JLR, I'm getting lazy to type now :angry:
I love your list. I love every scenes of SO and HARIT, where he make me FAINTED. THE BEST SCENES on my list is Hugging,Kissing, and "R". :yahoo:

Raiya

sarNie Adult
3. In his white t-shirt
8. Hugs & Kisses
Love your list! I think it sums it up very nicely! :D

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
I like the part near the end of episode 8, when So stole harit's keys and Harit ran after her. His eyes and voice showed how much he cared for her.

cikna

sarNie Adult
I like the part near the end of episode 8, when So stole harit's keys and Harit ran after her. His eyes and voice showed how much he cared for her.
I don't know why, but I also love that scene too. His eyes were powerful enough to express how scared he was if anything was to happen to soriya.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
I think what makes a good actor is the way they use their eyes to portray emotions. I was quite satisfied with the way Aum played his character. So barbaric yet went to feeling sorrow for what bad things he had done in just a few scenes. Harit has such a kind heart then to have it feel with hatred because of his beloved brother dying for a woman.

Aum did a wonderful job. His face fits the role of an aggressive man/character. His other roles have been almost... wussy. He has a wide range of characters he has portrayed. I honestly wasn't wooed by him too much in other roles, but this role was meant for him. He took it to another level, so to speak. Stepped up.

Aff did a great job in making me have compassion on her. Soriya fought back with all she had to Harit. Aff wasn't too annoying at all. She was quite strong for this role, not weak n'ek. She had good, valid reasons to be angry at Harit.

Just the way Harit looks at Soriya through out the lakorn is to make us fill with goosebumps.

Before Harit "R" So, I cried. That whole sequence made me feel so bad for Harit as well as So. You can see where his hate came from. And to think that "Sansanee" kept "lying" to him, enraged him even more. Harit reading from Harin's journal to "Sansanee" was touching.

My favorite scene so far would be the part where So is looking out into the ocean and Harit comes to apologize to her and asks if there is anything that could make her stay on the island. The look in Harit's eyes are so sincere, lost in her, and sad. The look on his face as she walks past him on the docks, made me cry. I know, even with the cruelty Harit put on So, I had compassion for Harit! He wanted to grab her hand and make her stay, you felt that. I cried.

Sorry for the long post.

I am going to go finish the rest of this lakorn now. Evvv...I can't wait to see what happens in the city! Thanks to Wishboniko!!!!

cecilia

Staff member
i have alot but i particulary lOVE that scene
where she stab him and clean him up and then tell
him to be careful next time, he turn back and warn her as
well, and then have on this 'DIRTY' looks - gave gasp and say nothing :loool:
he's shirtless, and those bicep :drool:

sarN

sarNie Granny
everyone say it all -- but my favorite scene of all HAVE to be the HOSPITAL scene when she think she is pregnant and went to get a check up & the embrassing out burst of Harit HAHAHA and then she took off running. It was the most funniest & cutest scene ever even though she wasn't pregnant but im satfiy with that scene and of course when he confess his love to her and they stare in each other for a while :wub:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
i HAVE WAYYY TO MANY TO NAME!
BUT HERE'S A FEW i LOVEEEE!

1. LOVE THE WAY HARiT SAYS "SORAYA" iN HiS DEEP SEXY VOiCE!
2. THE WAY HARiT LOOKS AT SORAYA, SO SWEET!
3. THE WAY HE GETS VERY JEALOUS OF SORAYA!
4. THE WAY HE'S AGRESSiVE TOWARDS HER.
5. THE WAY HE HUGS HER!

AWH MAN i JUST LOVE THE LAKORN!

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
everyone say it all -- but my favorite scene of all HAVE to be the HOSPITAL scene when she think she is pregnant and went to get a check up & the embrassing out burst of Harit HAHAHA and then she took off running. It was the most funniest & cutest scene ever even though she wasn't pregnant but im satfiy with that scene and of course when he confess his love to her and they stare in each other for a while :wub:
It was adorable how Harit was touching his stomach and that smile that came across his face was like...he was satisfied and happy cause he loves Soriya so much. That scene was touching. I loved that he totally confronted about it! Harit is very outspoken and strong. The way a p'ek should be.

It was cute when Harit asked Soriya if she was jealous of him visiting Sasanee at the hospital after seeing Soriya with Chai (I can't spell his character name) and Harit says "well you're not jealous, but I am. I can't see you with another man." I almost fainted. So hot!