EVERYONE IS SHARING!!!

SunStar

sarNie Elites
EVERYONE IS SHARING SO MUCH IN HERE NOW...

i don't know where i should start... there's so many series i want to download...but only so little time...

i'm so happy...

L

lalalek

SunStar said:
EVERYONE IS SHARING SO MUCH IN HERE NOW...

i don't know where i should start... there's so many series i want to download...but only so little time...

i'm so happy...
[post="91502"][/post]​
Yeah i agree with you.....it took me awhile to decided what i wanted when i was in your position..lol! i guess what i did was organized my times on what i wanted to watch and all.....it worked so far, plus just watching when the series airs really helps out too...... :D

kitkat

sarNie Elites
lol yeah i used to d/l a lot of thai dramas in here.. now i don't anymore... i only d/l any kdramas/movies. haha i'm soo hooked on korean multimedia!

i used to share my thai downloads.. so now it deleted except mvs i still left it ever since 2 months ago... :sweat: i'm thinking uploading kdramas/movies/mvs/songs that i only d/l it. but it's taking forever to finish kdramas/movies since my net is slow nowadays. -_-

even i fall behind on thai multimedia... and i'm a big fan of noon woranuch and i sort of miss out a lot of thai news i should know. i hog in korean section everydays. :unsure: :p

glad to know how much people who appreciated uploaders, though. i'm flattered. ha! :lol: