DSL

Captainlover

sarNie Elites
Can someone please help me with somehting here please.

Well my old computer broke so we got a new one and everytime we install DSL on the computer it always break or have problem with it and we can't get into the computer. so they told us that we can only use the disk to install when we first have DSL. so now i have to use Internet Explorer and i don't like it as much as i have the DSL homepage thing. because sometimes internet E go so slow.
so is there a way that i can get back the DSL homepage so i don't have to use Internet E?

thanks

darvil

sarNie Adult
Captainlover said:
Can someone please help me with somehting here please.

Well my old computer broke so we got a new one and everytime we install DSL on the computer it always break or have problem with it and we can't get into the computer. so they told us that we can only use the disk to install when we first have DSL. so now i have to use Internet Explorer and i don't like it as much as i have the DSL homepage thing. because sometimes internet E go so slow.
so is there a way that i can get back the DSL homepage so i don't have to use Internet E?

thanks
[post="164316"][/post]​
I'm not exactly sure what you mean by DSL homepage thing. Are you talking about the browser that came with it? If so I think you're misunderstanding something. That isn't what makes your internet faster. Doesn't matter what you use. Of course there are differences between browsers but a heavily modified browser like that wouldn't make it faster. We may use different ones because they take less resources from our computer and run more efficiently or offer better protections.

But if your internet is slow then it is something else. Of course it could be that your IE is infected with junk so when you change you may feel a difference.

Try doing this. Go download firefox and install that and see if it'll improve you situation. http://www.mozilla.com/firefox/

But most of all I recommend cleaning your system.