do you think that weir and alexandra

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
No Wier and Sandra aren't having lakorn together anymore.
Jui replaced her since she drop out of the lakorn.

Your question. I'm not a fan of Wier and Sandra as a pair, so I don't care.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
they are okay together...i like him with pancake or kwan...right now pinky......but i think they should do one again....they do have some chemistry^^

max

sarNie Elites
Weir and Alexanra are definitely one of my favorite on-screen couples. I would LOVE to see them together in future lakorns! I am still hoping that there will actually be a Pleng Ruk Rim Fhong Khong 2, with WEIR and ALEXANDRA and not with WEIR and some other actress.

Rakniran

So,they are no longer going to be doing pleng ruk rim fung kong part 2?
I thought that they were.
Hmmm...Why did she drop out? I was hopeing to see her again.
Oh well

mercee

sarNie Juvenile
i like them better than any of the girls that he'd played with, they are just so cute together, because he's so tall, and she's so short.

solin

sarNie Adult
i like them better than any of the girls that he'd played with, they are just so cute together, because he's so tall, and she's so short.
Yeah !...and he is so dark & her pale !

I liked them in Pleng Ruk...I want to see them play together again but not now, maybe in two or tree years.

nina07

sarNie Adult
i know !! i soo wanna see them together again....we'll just have to see if they will make pleng ruk rim fung khong part 2 in 2010...cross my fingers....it doesnt even have to be PRRFK part 2..as long as their together in a lakorn..im happy =]

tinah

sarNie Coma
i dont know but i didnt see or feel the chemistry between them