Disk Space

Captainlover

sarNie Elites
I need help on how to change my disk thing. Because my computer still have a lot of space but its in another drive in my computer so in one of the drive is full. I have 3 drive so one of them is full already so how do i change so when i save something it could go to the other drive so it won't pop up saying the disk is full. thanks
please please HELP

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Well LOL u can just save as and then when the save window pop up change it go to my computer and find the name of the drive u wanna save it in dont know if that will help much but thats how its normally done if u are trying to save it to another drive thats if ur using ie though .. but firefox u would have to change it i think ..

XCappy

Mr. Char
I need help on how to change my disk thing. Because my computer still have a lot of space but its in another drive in my computer so in one of the drive is full. I have 3 drive so one of them is full already so how do i change so when i save something it could go to the other drive so it won't pop up saying the disk is full. thanks
please please HELP
Hi Captain,

You mean you have in the PC, 3 HDDs ? (Like C: / D: / E: For example).
If i understand your problem, it's (for example) the "E" drive which is full.

Many solutions :

- Transfer some folders of the E to the D and the C ?
- Burning some datas of the E ?

And during a "Save as...", you'll always have a pop-up, and here you choose D or C.