Didn't someone say Sawan Biang won't be a HIT?!

noungning

Heartless
why not? penguins will take over the world.
ahaha because i say so lol... ok fine. males don't count because males are male :p

sawan biang is effin addicting. i go to uni and i have early classes on wednesday and late classes on thursdays but i always check the site on wednesday nite and thursday morning. know why? BECAUSE i FRiGGiN LOVE OUR SARNiES. :D b/c of 'em i have something to look forward to watching..i even kinda know what time they will post it b/c it's usually around 10 30 my time ^___^

ANN and KEN are sooo cute together! they're great actors. as of right now, i don't think there is any other lakorn as addicting as this! c'mon now. you get a great looking guy who DOESN'T suck at acting and a great looking gal who pairs up great with the guy, put in some of these :r-scene-pop-corn: and some of these :slapandkissse3: along with a psychotic sister [ex stalker] :arrg: and you get the greatest lakorn of the year!

PLUS....guess who's back? back again? Louis is back. tell a friend. :spin: i love Joni and Louis. who didn't?

ALSO, i watched aum's lakorn too...and in my PERSONAL OPiNiON sawan biang is helluh killin jam leuy ruk. jlr ain't got nothin on sb. c'mon folks get on the hype train and sit yo arse down for a min or two and watch sawan biang :D
wow u're wicked hyper hahah i can sense it in just reading what u wrote ;) nice! lol

ChenrukNote

Goddess
I wanted to ditch school and work every time this lakorn airs especially when Vi texts and tells me what's happening lol.

judyp

sarNie Adult
im in love with sawan bieng more than i was with JLR. both are equally good, but i am more hooked onto SB. part of this reason is because im madly in love with ken. :wub: and if someone did say that SB wouldn't be a hit, they're wrong. i think its a HUGE success!

tinah

sarNie Coma
i think last week's epi made the rating skyrocket haha.

this is the first time i ditch school just to watch a lakorn. the FEVER got to be real bad. i practicually lost my concentration

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
i think last week's epi made the rating skyrocket haha.

this is the first time i ditch school just to watch a lakorn. the FEVER got to be real bad. i practicually lost my concentration
oh yeahh.. last week's episode was juicy... lol. SB surpass my expectations. i'm so obsessed with that lakorn! i find myself going to sleep thinking bout SB & waking up thinking bout it too. it's baddd but i don't wanna get over it cuz i just loveee it! SB rocks! :dude:

tinah

sarNie Coma
oh yeahh.. last week's episode was juicy... lol. SB surpass my expectations. i'm so obsessed with that lakorn! i find myself going to sleep thinking bout SB & waking up thinking bout it too. it's baddd but i don't wanna get over it cuz i just loveee it! SB rocks! :dude:
it was better than what ive expected or hope for. i mean i did have high expectation before the lakorn even aired but i was alittle worry that it might backfire like if you have hope for something it might turn out the opposite.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
sawan biang is effin addicting. i go to uni and i have early classes on wednesday and late classes on thursdays but i always check the site on wednesday nite and thursday morning. know why? BECAUSE i FRiGGiN LOVE OUR SARNiES. :D b/c of 'em i have something to look forward to watching..i even kinda know what time they will post it b/c it's usually around 10 30 my time ^___^

ANN and KEN are sooo cute together! they're great actors. as of right now, i don't think there is any other lakorn as addicting as this! c'mon now. you get a great looking guy who DOESN'T suck at acting and a great looking gal who pairs up great with the guy, put in some of these :r-scene-pop-corn: and some of these :slapandkissse3: along with a psychotic sister [ex stalker] :arrg: and you get the greatest lakorn of the year!

PLUS....guess who's back? back again? Louis is back. tell a friend. :spin: i love Joni and Louis. who didn't?

ALSO, i watched aum's lakorn too...and in my PERSONAL OPiNiON sawan biang is helluh killin jam leuy ruk. jlr ain't got nothin on sb. c'mon folks get on the hype train and sit yo arse down for a min or two and watch sawan biang :D
Dang girl you summed it up GIRLFRIEND **high-five** i could feel the energy... :lol: love the back again song w/ Louis...coolness...i dunno who didn't love Louis & Jonie..but i sure know i did

feysouthwest

sarNie Egg
Dang girl you summed it up GIRLFRIEND **high-five** i could feel the energy... :lol: love the back again song w/ Louis...coolness...i dunno who didn't love Louis & Jonie..but i sure know i did
joni and lois...they're the best! haha. man..but when i think about it..louis was hellu skinny waaayy back in the day, now when i see him i'm kinda like is that really him? but once he starts talking..::swoons:: girl..i remember dat voice! hahaha.

i'm about to watch ep.7 :D so excited!

feysouthwest

sarNie Egg
ahaha because i say so lol... ok fine. males don't count because males are male :p
wow u're wicked hyper hahah i can sense it in just reading what u wrote ;) nice! lol
when i heard the dis on SB girl...you already know! i had to do my thang and wrote how i felt! :p SB fever...it makes me sweat bullets! haha

noungning

Heartless
lol wow so funny hehehe... i like raptor too haha reminds me of when i was really young, but now i'm just young... ahah

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
i see all these jlr comments but sb is kicking their butts and i did recall someone saying that ann wouldnt be right for the role just because they look too old to play that character and that she wouldnt be pulling it off and that some of them wouldnt be tuning in but i see them on thread all the time.
isnt that funny!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
joni and lois...they're the best! haha. man..but when i think about it..louis was hellu skinny waaayy back in the day, now when i see him i'm kinda like is that really him? but once he starts talking..::swoons:: girl..i remember dat voice! hahaha.

i'm about to watch ep.7 :D so excited!
omg joni & louis were so the ishh back then! ahhh i just love them! i still one have of their cassettes [omg, i feel old now. lol]

feysouthwest

sarNie Egg
omg joni & louis were so the ishh back then! ahhh i just love them! i still one have of their cassettes [omg, i feel old now. lol]
haha me too! lol. i remember back then my sisters and i loved joni and louis and my cousins loved giant. haha. joni and louis pwens giant!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
haha me too! lol. i remember back then my sisters and i loved joni and louis and my cousins loved giant. haha. joni and louis pwens giant!
lol. joni & louis was just omg.. i was like in love with louis... he was hottt... he's still hot but he needs to cut his hair!

feysouthwest

sarNie Egg
lol. joni & louis was just omg.. i was like in love with louis... he was hottt... he's still hot but he needs to cut his hair!
i know i'm goin off topic but yeah...his hair is too long [but not as long as when he was a teen] but still..i wanna see him with normal guy hair. lol. is that even a category? haha.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
i know i'm goin off topic but yeah...his hair is too long [but not as long as when he was a teen] but still..i wanna see him with normal guy hair. lol. is that even a category? haha.
normal guy hair? :loool: that's hilarious! you mean short hair?? hehe.

awe man... SB rocks my sock! :dude:

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Are you serious? lol I didn't even know someone said that... They should be very ashamed by now. I'm not being negative.lol. How could I get bored of them when they only had 2 before Sawan Biang. They're the perfect couple. A HUGE SUCCESS!