did we lose posts

Rakniran

Oh gosh,
Now i have less then 100 posts..start all over for me again..I work so hard to get up to 100 posts..

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
Awww man this sux...really really sux! darn it...yeah i was like huh? hahaha didn't i already read this post from like a long time ago? hahah and then i went bak to look at the post pages for kula sang suay thread and i swear it was suppose to be up to like 6 or 9 pages and now it's down to like hella low!

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
hey, tangmoe, looks like the thread i started for you in the boran lakorn section is gone too...haha...sorry, maybe i should start another...or wait until darvil fixes everything. lol

it sucks that i lost posts too, but at least i didn't turn back into a damn egg again. HAHAHA! :lol:

also, does this mean the singing contest is postponed? LOL

lil_beckie

sarNie Adult
yeah..something changed...like before i had like heaps of post (well not over 100)..now i have only 12 and peoples posts and stuff have disappeared too

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
Thookatha said:
hey, tangmoe, looks like the thread i started for you in the boran lakorn section is gone too...haha...sorry, maybe i should start another...or wait until darvil fixes everything. lol

it sucks that i lost posts too, but at least i didn't turn back into a damn egg again. HAHAHA! :lol:

also, does this mean the singing contest is postponed? LOL
[post="6849"][/post]​
ahahaha... its okie.. dont start a nother thread in ta eh boran forum for me... i dont need it.. hahaha

Nameless

N i n j a
C'mon guys. Let's cut some slack for sarN and Davil. He's the man and sarN's my lover. lol. If it weren't for them, we wouldn't be havin' this forum. Stuff like this is bound to happen.