Chompoo Araya is moving to ch 3 isn't she

onahc

sarNie Elites
She was really good in Dao Pbuen Din, now ch3 is gonna have another talent to add to their roster.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
actually she said she is still with CH7 as of right now but I dunno....I think she should stay with CH7

she's been with ch.7 for so long now...why would she change all of a sudden? hmm...but it's not a bad thing for her to switch to ch.3 either...:) she's an okay actress, but wow, oil already switched to ch.3, and if araya switches, then who will be next?

ChenrukNote

Goddess
As of currently NO. Chom said on Dao Kra Jai or was it Kaan Paak, I forgot but yea she said that Ch3 offered her to switch but she hasn't decided and that she would have to think through this thoroughly. Hopefully she stays with Ch7 though!

Mann

nope not yet you can read her interviews @ arayaclub , she still deciding it is hard for her too.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
yeah I want her to stay with Ch7...she did grew up from there...if u know what I mean but what ever decision she makes, I will still support her

ChenrukNote

Goddess
What other actresses are on Chanel 3?
Ch3 has Ann, Pat, Namfon, Margie, Yardthip, Rita, Aff, Ja Jittapa, Benz, Cherry, Janie, and even Ploy Cherman so they definitely do not need Chompoo and I hope she thinks of all these factors before making a final decision. She really did become hotter because of her latest role in Dao Puern Din because before that, she was just an ok actress. Besides Ch7 has better looking pra'eks that will suit her. I bet if she moves to Ch3, her first lakorn would be with Por T lol.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Ch3 has Ann, Pat, Namfon, Margie, Yardthip, Rita, Aff, Ja Jittapa, Benz, Cherry, Janie, and even Ploy Cherman so they definitely do not need Chompoo and I hope she thinks of all these factors before making a final decision. She really did become hotter because of her latest role in Dao Puern Din because before that, she was just an ok actress. Besides Ch7 has better looking pra'eks that will suit her. I bet if she moves to Ch3, her first lakorn would be with Por T lol.
haha Chompoo and Por T... Odd pairing, but it doesn't hurt to see.

fanny

sarNie Adult
they're both are Esan i think they can have a great chemistry who knows. I love araya hopefully she will make her decision faster and decide to go with ch.3 because w/ch7 she get most sucky role with some loser p'ek beside por n.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
You forgot Vicky Sunisa Jett! she's with CH 3 too! ^_^

I think Chompoo's better off with CH 7 too. but if she moves, then she moves. We'll just have to see how she does.