dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Yes!! You guys!!! I would love to see Best and Son pairing up together , too!! Since they are cute together lol hahaww

And u guys are funny !! Two robotic !! Actually I wanna see how it will be turned out if they are the main in a lankorn !! It must be fun to watch !! :)

But ,,, I have to say an important thing about Best..
It is not announced in public yet ,, but I'm gonna say that ;(
her contract under Exact already expired in this July .., so she will move to another channel ..;(
So, it would be difficult to pair up with Son and play again with Vill in Channel 5 ;( that's sucks ..;(

But , I'm not sure it is a true , so I think we just have to wait , probably ,,
Hope that it's not true ,,
Thanks for the news. I didn't know that her contract with Exact expired. Is she waiting for this lakorn to be finish so she can make a good decide thinking about her contract before renew with Exact? I think Best will still renew her contract with Exact. Anyway if she renew or decide to move to a different channel I'm going to be happy and sad. I'm going to be sad that Best and Guy wouldn't pair up any more in the future. Love these two. hehe

bpp3133

sarNie Egg
Thanks for the news. I didn't know that her contract with Exact expired. Is she waiting for this lakorn to be finish so she can make a good decide thinking about her contract before renew with Exact? I think Best will still renew her contract with Exact. Anyway if she renew or decide to move to a different channel I'm going to be happy and sad. I'm going to be sad that Best and Guy wouldn't pair up any more in the future. Love these two. hehe
Actually , she told me that she is thinking of moving to another channel instead of renewing her contract with Exact , so maybe she is not gonna renew her contract with Exact ;(
Yeah!! Its sad that Best and Guy will not pair up again !! Coz I do love them !!:)

But , it's her choice and future as an actress, so I will respect her decision no matter it is hard to accept :)

And she stated that she will be in the US for two months until before Christmas , so probably her schedule would be empty after Sao Noi ;(
So sad not to be able to see her for a while ;(

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Actually , she told me that she is thinking of moving to another channel instead of renewing her contract with Exact , so maybe she is not gonna renew her contract with Exact ;(
Yeah!! Its sad that Best and Guy will not pair up again !! Coz I do love them !! :)

But , it's her choice and future as an actress, so I will respect her decision no matter it is hard to accept :)

And she stated that she will be in the US for two months until before Christmas , so probably her schedule would be empty after Sao Noi ;(
So sad not to be able to see her for a while ;(
Thank you bpp3133.

Aww this is sad that she not going to renew her contract with Exact. Anyway I think I can understand her why she not going to renew her contract with them. I hope the best for Best in what ever channel she moving too. I think Exact isn't fair to their people given lakorn to them to play. I just wish Exact would have give Best a second change of playing n'ke but suck them, they only like their favor and choose their favor to play the leading role. :rant:

bpp3133

sarNie Egg
Thank you bpp3133.

Aww this is sad that she not going to renew her contract with Exact. Anyway I think I can understand her why she not going to renew her contract with them. I hope the best for Best in what ever channel she moving too. I think Exact isn't fair to their people given lakorn to them to play. I just wish Exact would have give Best a second change of playing n'ke but suck them, they only like their favor and choose their favor to play the leading role. :rant:
I totally agree with u !!! If she will be in Exact in the future , she wouldnt have a chance to play the main role and provably it's hard to improve her acting skills coz she doesn't have a good enogh environment or opportunity ..

Anyway, I will support her no matter happens !! Haha w
And I wanna watch her playing more girly role , not tomboy like Kaew in Sao Noi ( of course , I like Kaew, but honestly Exact gave her tomboy role too much !! )

And do u know what she is gonna do in the US for two months ?? Just wondering what brings her there and makes her stay there for two months ! Lol thanks !!:)

bpp3133

sarNie Egg
lolbpp3133, you're a friend of her? please don't tell her that we called he robot na. :p
I don't know we are friend or not . I mean we very often chat with each other in twitter or something , so I know some information about her , sometimes what she told me is really confidential information , like top secret for her , and in this time what I mentioned that she is gonna move to another channel is what I heard from her directly in twitter , so this info is probably true ;( sad ;(

Haha ww of course !!! I will never ever tell her that !!!!:) please don't worry about it !:)

bpp3133

sarNie Egg
To Asy :)
And if u wanna chat with her , u can just send a message to her twitter account :)
She will get back to you definitely !!:)

Thank u :)

fun

Expired Sarnie
Every channel has their bias but some channel have their bias for good reasons, th3y at least suppoort the ones with actual talent. Regardless of where Best go, she might not even get a chance to play other roles. She most lkkely would still be stuck in the same situation or 3ven worse. I dont like Exact anymore. They still have a small number of my bias but that doesnt help much either bc the lako4n tend to suck 100 time fold.

I feel like this lakorn is on forever. I need it to finish so i can just skip to the very end. This started out good but it has the same pattern as ever exact lakorn. It gets stupid and overexaggeration comes to play.

Asy

sarNie Immature
To Asy :)
And if u wanna chat with her , u can just send a message to her twitter account :)
She will get back to you definitely !! :)

Thank u :)
lol really? she's so kind huh? i don't think i have anything to talk to her. most probably --bpp3133 told me your contract with Exact is going to end sooner. Is it true? lmao. thanks for information anyway, i'll surely message her when i'm bored. :D

fun, i was thinking the same like you. her situation would be even worse, either with Ch3 and especially Ch7. I think Autumn in My Heart should cast her for supporting then lol.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
@Fun, Yeah i agree with you every channel have their favor but ch 3 & 7 are big company which their actors and actresses can play any role like some can play leading role than switch to supporter role or bad role.......But with Exact it suck if you get cast in whatever role you got first or get downgrade you get to stay in there forever and not change it up. Like how Egg is she got downgrade to supporter role playing in here as n'rai and her other lakorn with Vill she was also a supporter to Vill too. Also Mo too sad she going to be n'rai to Charebelle now. She only have one lakorn as n'ke and down she go to n'rai. lol I think Vill & Charebelle are mostly going to be Exact top actresses for them like Aom & Bee. Exact have giving them leading role in every up coming project they but other actresses are either end up with supporter role or n'rai now like Fang, Mo, Aim, Grand, Egg are now supporter.

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
Vill with her younger holidaying Phunket; Vill looks more like her dad while her sis is a combo. of her parents,

Son & Vill @ fashion dinner;

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
@Asy, Son said there's an indoor soccer game on that why, thailand is the host of this tournament, if u go to his fb,,,

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
Today was enjoyable until, Suwalee spoil the mood with her baby part,,,,Guy and Best actually suit off/on screen because they have the facial structures but too Guy's a gf already..