[Ch7] Pleng Tawan (Doo Mun Dee)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
This one sure is taking it's time...when did they go into production...mid last year? Aiayayai

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Steph's also awkward as a host. I've seen her host events. It's her speech and constant blinking.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68pHekiL7iw

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
CR: Stephanyauernig/ s_kantapong
Steph said it's coming soon. Idk how soon. Lol

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
I wonder how soon...?
I realized I never answered your question when you ask me where to find updates. Lol. How did I miss your question twice!?!? I just type the Thai title into Google and click on random links. Lol. Usually, it leads me to the same usernames. In this case, Steph's IG: stephanyauernig and Es'. You can use Pantip too much it's hard to navigate even with Google translate.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
I realized I never answered your question when you ask me where to find updates. Lol. How did I miss your question twice!?!? I just type the Thai title into Google and click on random links. Lol. Usually, it leads me to the same usernames. In this case, Steph's IG: stephanyauernig and Es'. You can use Pantip too much it's hard to navigate even with Google translate.

HAHA. I just realized that too!! HAHA. Well, I do that too, I google the Thai title. I hate Pantip, I don't know how to navigate it at all. I'm okay with manager and like the official channel sites, but not Pantip. HAHA. Thanks!!!

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:

HAHA. I just realized that too!! HAHA. Well, I do that too, I google the Thai title. I hate Pantip, I don't know how to navigate it at all. I'm okay with manager and like the official channel sites, but not Pantip. HAHA. Thanks!!!
I'm still trying to learn how to use Pantip. Lol. I can't get the gist of it. It's all over the place. Not very organized.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
I'm still trying to learn how to use Pantip. Lol. I can't get the gist of it. It's all over the place. Not very organized.

HAHA. I don't even try, I just look elsewhere.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:

HAHA. I don't even try, I just look elsewhere.
They usually give the fastest updates though. Too bad I don't know squat. Haha. It always leads me elsewhere. 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Teaser 5:35
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=olK4smISW68&feature=player_embedded

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I thought it was nice how Steph had this innocent smirk and turned around to make the evil face to shoot the gun. Lol. I'm not feeling it either. She'll have a split personality. How far will that story go? It's like another Dang Sawan Sarb.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Stephany is pretty in certain angles but her acting is pretty bad. Even in the lakorn with Thanwa and Pancake, there was a brief moment where she looked at the camera. Hahah. :coverlaf:

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
I'm actually interested in this. I want to like Stephanie because I think she can become a good actress one day. Hopefully with this being her first official n'ek role for prime time slot, she has improved somewhat. She's still young so I give her time to grow.