[Ch7] Kularb len Fai (Pordeecam)

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Thanks to you secretparadox, I was able to watch it. ^_^ So I can give my review.

Honestly, I don't understand how Aom is soo comfortable being around Thry. He ALWAYS harass her and yet she always go for more? What? UMMM. I know if it were me, I would stay away as far as possible (I do like the slap/kiss tho, heh), but at the same time, I do understand why because she's telling him to hop off of her friends. It's funny how Thry got himself into this mess and he's so speechless. Don't start something if you can't man up and settle it.  :rant: 
I'm so done with Dao, Mint, & Thry. I would have to say I'm most annoyed with Dao rn tho. BUT ANYWAY, I don't get how they can keep going back to Thry when they see that he mostly always choose Aom over them like what? UH, are you blind? You can obviously tell by now, he's playing with ch`yal. BUT IMIG. But seriously. I agree Aom is pretty much a hypocrite but she is also denying that she feels something for him because she knows he's a asdfghjkl; Is Thry really still gonna continue his game tho? Seriously? Woow. What is he trynna prove. Just leave them alone. Is this like something about him wanting to win over Aom cause she's basically the one smart mouth that gets on his nerves. Idk, whatever. Overall, I like Thry and Aom, haha. Love how she gets on his nerves. xP & she's really the only one who gets to slap him over and over. He deserves it all. :) Yeeee, that's all really for now.

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Marina; Yeah, haha. I really do like Aom. I also feel kinda bad for her also because she's pretty much in the middle of this and Thry always gets her in trouble, lol. Poor Aom. D; She's super pretty.  

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I'm loving this so far! The first episode pulled me in. Although I know it will end terribly, I'm still rooting for Aom and Thrai to be together just because I know he truly loves her out of the three. He can relate to her the most. If anyone, it's Aom that can change him and fill the empty void in his lonely heart with love. Her rejection triggered him to take revenge on her through her best friends, which I find childish. Thrai also reminds me of a sicker version of Kawee. I just wish his character felt some remorse and stopped before he dug himself into his own grave. He will lose the only woman who can sincerely love him back. They could've worked out nicely if he hadn't forced himself onto her.     

tgamber

sarNie Adult
Mahalo said:
I'm loving this so far! The first episode pulled me in. Although I know it will end terribly, I'm still rooting for Aom and Thrai to be together just because I know he truly loves her out of the three. He can relate to her the most. If anyone, it's Aom that can change him and fill the empty void in his lonely heart with love. Her rejection triggered him to take revenge on her through her best friends, which I find childish. Thrai also reminds me of a sicker version of Kawee. I just wish his character felt some remorse and stopped before he dug himself into his own grave. He will lose the only woman who can sincerely love him back. They could've worked out nicely if he hadn't forced himself onto her.     
I thought it was HEA.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
tgamber said:
I thought it was HEA.
In the older version, there wasn't a happy ending so I'm assuming this would some what follow the same route. However, after seeing the ending credits, they just might work things out since Thrai is showing remorse at 5 episodes in. It's moving so quickly; idk what they'll focus the next episodes on. They all seem to go away on an island where they spend some quality time together to mend things. Thrai and Aom seem to have a lot of romantic moments but Min and Dao are also in the loop so I don't know. Surprisingly, this has got to be my favorite lakorn of 2014. I've abandoned all other lakorns I've planned on watching due to school and work, but I can't seem to get my mind away from this one! Despite Vee aging, I still finding him very attractive in here. Lol. Bravo to my new discovery of Nao. She's now on my list of favorite actresses from Ch.7, which is rare since I don't usually tune into Ch.7 lakorns! 

tgamber

sarNie Adult
Yeah, you know most of ch7 actresses are so low profile. Like Green and Sammie. Talented and beautiful. If I thought Nao was cute in love julinsee, she's stunning here. I don't like Vee but the three new nangeks pull me back to watch. <Spoiler> I thought in the older version, Dao died, Mint's dad died and Thry and Aom got married in the end. I didn't watch but read it somewhere. Although I really like to as I likd Ploy. </Spoiler>

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Yes, in the older version, Dao committed suicide which shook everyone tremendously. I forget how it ended but I don't think Aom and Thrai could've gotten together after that happened.

tgamber

sarNie Adult
I've been searching for the older version. Why is it so hard to? By the way, I like the new ending credit. Especially the seduction scene.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I love all the songs in here! They fit the theme of the lakorn perfectly. Bravo Ch.7! You finally did something right. I love the seduction scene also. I can't wait to see it. I wonder what the occasion was. Nao is a natural beauty but she is so seductive and full of sex appeal when she gets dolled up. 

tgamber

sarNie Adult
I wish pr'ek is someone else. But it's Vee,so I don't get why these pretty young things are fighting for?

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Lol. I like Vee just like how I like Smart when everyone else thinks he sucks. I usually have high standards for who I like, but these two men are my exceptions because they're eye candy. They aren't Bomb Tanin stiff, so I'm okay.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I love Weir and Porshe! I think they are the top actors from Ch.7. I like the fact that Ch.7 actors are manlier than Ch.3's. Most of their men are 6 ft and well-built. However, the ones who can act are rarely promoted. I was about to update this thread, but then my aunt came in so I accidentally clicked off my browser. Dang it! 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
CR: Manager & DRAMATLCTHAI
I know, I know. Late update. I wish I had followed this thread more before it began to air. 

Click to see more pictures.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Whoa. This lakorn is pretty raenngggg. 555 Dao and Mint sounds pretty annoying, unreasonable, and stupid from what I've read so far. I'm only on episode 2. The ladies are very pretty, especially nang'ake. I really like nang'akes that look like Nao/Now. I mean, all the others are just as beautiful of course. 555 Thry is a jerk too for playing all girls. Tsk, tsk, tsk. The only thing that gets me in this lakorn is the fact that Mint's brother is named Mark. 555 That got me rolling. 
There's so much drama in this lakorn. Typical ch7 lakorn but it's pretty darn entertaining so far. I haven't watch a ch7 lakorn since last year which was Mai Davikah & Kan Kantathavorn's lakorn. Can't believe I forgot the lakron title. -_- 

Mahalo, I'm with you. Vee may not be the greatest looking man or actor but I like him. He's tolerable just like Smart. I haven't watch any of Vee's lakorn since...his last lakorn with Pancake, which was years ago. 555

tgamber

sarNie Adult
Funny recently I watched lakorns out of boredom like Keeta Lokah and this but ended up liking it. And some lakorns I watched anticipating but found annoying most of the time like Lah Ruk.

tgamber

sarNie Adult
Why do I have a feeling that Dao will die on her wedding day when Thry went to stop Mint from jumping off?

jeedlove

sarNie Hatchling
You can also watch it at watchlakorn.com but the uploads are a little slow. As for the older version, I believe the pranangs got together in the end after the "incident".  

This lakorn is moving so fast! So much happens in such a little time and I hope they don't drag it towards the end. In a way, this lakorn reminds me of Sai See Plerng where all the characters are realistic and all have their flaws. This is my interpretations of each character so far. Thrai lost his father at a young age and doesn't really get the love that he needs from his cougar mom which is why he adapts to a playboy lifestyle. He's used to getting his way so when he's finally attracted to Aom, he takes her rejection to heart and results to a childish love game. He doesn't realize that all he's doing is really hurting the one he loves most. Luckily, he's showing remorse early on in the lakorn. Dao is the most pathetic character of all IMHO. I don't doubt that if Thep was actually from a higher class family, she would date him in a heartbeat. She's infatuated with Thrai because he has all the qualities that she looks for in a guy. Even when Aom already warned her and Mint about the guy being a player, she doesn't care because she has no ounce of respect for herself or for her friends. Even when she knows that he's suppose to be engaged to Mint, she desperately begs him to sleep with her and use that excuse to ruin the engagement. During the engagement, she doesn't even respect Mint enough to give her some face. She'd rather go to the house looking all innocent and prim proper only to ruin the event and tell everyone that she slept with him. The day after, both her and Aom didn't even bother to call Mint and talk to her nicely. They just act shocked when they saw her at work and expected her to be okay after she got burned from her best friend and the guy that she likes. Really?!? Lol! Aom is a big hypocrite and isn't that much better than Dao. I'm looking forward to seeing what exactly made her change and go head to head with Mint and warm up to Thrai. I sympathize with Mint the most because I can emotionally connect with her character and technically, she's not all that bad. She's pretty straightforward and doesn't pretend to be someone that she's not unlike the other two who are too bipolar. 

I'm happy that Now is gaining more fans from this lakorn. Ch 7 has many good actresses who are underrated, it's just that they don't know how to promote them well. Bo is a pretty good actress too. She's not the most attractive and to me, she doesn't really have the aura to be a nang aek but I absolutely adore her as a person. If anyone has the chance, you should read her interviews and you'll probably understand why. Too bad Ch7 lacks better actors. I only like Michael, Es, Golf and BigM. Weir is okay, I've watched a good majority of his lakorns but surprisingly, I'm not a huge fan. I try to be open minded and watch anything that interests me so I end up watching other actors too.