[Ch7] Jao Sao Salatan (Kantana)

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
ip.smilez said:
At the beginning of Ep.4, Min told Khem his Mom "Montha" said that Kwanta is already dead so Mon does really have something to do with the disappearance of Kwanta. While others speculate that Kwanta ran away with another guy, Mon went ahead and told her son that she's dead. Monta is such an ugly and cruel woman!!! Why does she hate Kwanta so much when she's not even someone who is related to Chanon or Nin? She's just Nin's nanny right? Crazy lady! You can sense so much hatred she has towards Kwanta(Khem) with the informal tone of voice she was using while yelling at Khem. And she needs to quit tripping esp since all Khem want to do is help Min recover from his condition. Plus Kwan's friend did mention that Kwan was the only one who took care of him and Min loves her a lot. That is why he calls Kwanta nangfah. (Something along those lines. I'm not completely right lol) I remember hearing Min addressing Kwan(Khem) as Nangfa before.That means Kwanta and Min knew each other well prior to her disappearance. 

I am disappointed at Chanon because he keeps feeding Priya with his kindness and she's falling for him even more. Clearly Non is in denial that he's not over Kwanta and still cares for her. I feel like his intention is not to use Priya or hurt her but at the moment, he is digging his own hole because he's falling for Kwanta(Khem) all over again. Non makes it seem as if he is interested in Priya too. This guy is being too nice. I hope you girls understand what I'm trying to say lol Poochai ngoh urie.....tsktsk The workers of the house have to endure so much madness from Monta. I don't know how they can tolerate her psycho-ness because with that kind of attitude and mentality towards a servant, I would've quit that place in a heartbeat lol *SHIVERS Pracha looked so lustful when he saw Khem...that pervert. ARGH...this is making me wonder if Kwanta ever did have a special relationship with him? LOL reu wa bpen rak khaang diao? Aiiiiii so much unanswered questions.....

Monday ill be waiting for you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Episode 5 should be fun to watch :) I swear when Khem made her entrance to the event (I think Chanon's company is launching a new perfume?), she looked as if she came out of WE magazine lol eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeks can't wait to see CHANON's expression when he sees his phanraya ^____^
Wow!! I totally love your deep thoughts on episode 4 ipsmilez!! Great job!! haha I agree that Montha is getting very annoying and she's soo mean and cruel to Khem. How could she even lie to Men that Kwanta died I think it's super cute that Men calls Kwan Nangfah but quite sad that Kwanta is rai and very two faced so then Men thinks that she is very nice. Ohh yes that too! I am annoyed that Chanon keeps leading Priya on, he doesn't want to disappoint Nin and Priya at the same time but we all know that he only sees Priya as his sister that's why when he told Khem he said Priya is living at their house behalf of Nin. Of course I understand what you're saying and I agree because his kindness will lead to Priya's heart break :p hahah now Pracha is a TOTAL CREEP! The way that he was touching Khem eeek get your hands off boy LOL I am thinking that Pracha and Kwanta did have something together look at the way that he looked at the Kengkad's photos when he saw the kiss pics. You can tell that he was jealous EWWWW haha yes yes i know Episode 5 is going to be good!! Priya should've worn traditional clothes but thanks to Nin she's a disgrace to their spa LOL Ohh well that give Khem brownie points for being the good wife LOL Yes It's funny because those clothes are from WE magazine hahah I love how they all look good!! haha seems like next episode, Khem will make a scene too and the reporters will ignore Priya and Nin LOL Can't wait for the changing scene too !! haha

Asy

sarNie Immature
Is this lakorn still filming? I wonder how many episodes are there.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
EP 6 "Who going to believe you that your "husband" rape you" 

WHAT???? An "R" scene?!

Pre-ah and Som look a like to me...

It's getting more and more exciting while uncovering the "kwan" mystery....damn the sis is "mental" ...finally p'k see how crazy they are...can't wait for ep 6....any1 know when p'k will know who she really is? j/w

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
heheeh watch it ipsmilez!!:) so we can spazzz hehe

OMG SPANKY!! WHAT!? R scene!?? OMG I hope that's true :woot:  LOL that would be awesome haha maybe Khem gave in? but ughh it makes me wonder if kwanta and Chanon slept together?? :scratchhead2:

Youngmeezy

sarNie Egg
@Ip.smilez it's not a dream in episode 5 tho ^^ hihi it was true

This lakorn is getting better & better.. Waiting to all those lovely cute scene of om&kwan!! Hope they gonna be the new "koojin".
Yesterday's episode I really love how chanon is "pen-horng" khem when she wasn't eating with them ^^
But I'm getting confused a bit ? Cuz who's gonna rape who ? In the preview of episode 6 it looks like Pracha gonna rape nin :O !!