[Ch3] Yah Leum Chun (LakornThai)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
fun said:
Mahalo, Khem did become suicidal LOL okay I didn't mean to laugh but in the beginning when he wander into the street lifeless and was struck by a car. If he was to die then and there, oh I don't know how Wadee would live her life knowing she drove someone to their death. 
That reminds me of Anne's Sai Roong. I don't know if you've seen it, but the story line is quite similar to YLC. Her character writes a break up letter to Johnny's character and he ends up getting into a car accident. His mom or her mom deceives her into thinking he's dead, so she becomes an alcoholic. I would imagine the same despair except in here Su has the twins to cheer her up.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I hated Kawee, but Anne's kookwan is just so fine! Lol. He gives me butterflies when he moves in like that on his ladies.

johanna

sarNie Egg
 Whether you're team Khem or team Su, what I find interesting now is their reaction once they got back to Thailand.
Khem who supposedly set up the perfect trap in Switzerland, seems to be completely erratic, adds now insults to humiliation, harasses & stalks Su when he was the one who asked  her  in his letter to get out of his life. Su, on the other hand, now that she's dried her tears, seems focused, ready to move on and for a fight whenever Khem shows up, which is all the time !

However wounded Khem feels, I do think that he crossed the line with his masterplan (Day 4 =  sleep with the ex, check -  Day 5 =  dump the ex, check -  propose to new girlfriend, check ) + the bonus : blackmailing Su to help Gane with the wedding... But at the end, Su is able to deal with it and he's the one losing it, with Gane as collateral damage. 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I don't hate Khem for plotting his revenge on Wadee, but I hate him after he succeeded because he continued to stalk Wadee and use Gaen. And you guys, I think Kawee is worse than Khem. The only reason why you guys think he's not is because Ken played the character. Lol. He's so handsome that even the bad things he do in lakorns make him good in your eyes. Lol. I know of people who dump girls after getting into their pants. The girls were heartbroken but eventually moved on with their lives and took more precautions in trusting men. But idk anyone who fell in love with their rapist.

And yeah, Khem almost got killed, but I don't think he walked towards the car intentionally. It was more like him reading a break up text while crossing the street. Lol. Texting or reading while walking can be dangerous. 

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Haahahah Dila ^^ good picture comparison !!hehe got a good laugh at that one !! I should go watch Sawan Biang again ahah !! Watched ep10 preview and my heart hurts for Gaen :(

fun

Expired Sarnie
I know what you mean, I walked into a pole before while I was texting. It was such an embarrassing moment. Ken portraying Kawee can partially be true but if any actor was to perform as great as Ken, I would still defend Kawee as better than Khem. The thing is that we can sympathize with Kawee minus all the rape scenes that was unnecessary. He was born with a silver spoon but even with all the wealth he yearned for love and warmth. He create troubles for attention because that is the only way he could get his father to know he even exist. Okay that was totally off topic. 

At least for me I can understand why Khem is such a douche bag even if I disagree with his actions towards Su and Gan. What a freaking bastard!!! The difficult part for me is Su. She shouldn't even be mad that he totally screw her over. Like I said, Khem at least had the decency to write a letter informing why he did what he did. 

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
When Wadee enter Khem's room and ask the maid to go..i was like...oh no Wadee,u make a bad move..come to this evil's room alone..
Never thought that she could comes to that room with the guards...lol..
Wadee is clever this time...lol..

Oh smilez..not only that..
When Khem flush Wadee's sim card..its remind me of my Alin when she flush Kru Cook's sim..

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Hmmmm, is anybody not hype about the kiss between the two?!? So far, only me and Lady Dila spazzed about it. Haha. 

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
lmao mahalo...I can't stop watching that scene...
Its super sexy....
Kudos to the crew for that scene..they make it great....because of the sound effect..
I mean it looks romantic..erm not really romantic...
Its look sexy but at the same time we know Khem make it because of revenge....
And the momentKhem stare at her...with that sound effect..
My heart stop beating....lol..

This is the best Anne's bed scene after Manee Yard Fah...exclude 365 bcos its not a bed scene...its couch scene..hahahaha

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-DfptNkp8Y&list=UUEBLdg-xJtdR4HlyTjlJ4hw&feature=share&index=1

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Khem and Kawee are both bad in their own right. Kawee had a more legit reason for his behavior, while at least Khem didn't rape Su.

As for the kiss...I haven't gotten that far yet. Haha. But I'm so glad they did it!!!!! I guess CH3 will give an exception to veterans.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Lady Dila said:
lmao mahalo...I can't stop watching that scene...

This is the best Anne's bed scene after Manee Yard Fah...exclude 365 bcos its not a bed scene...its couch scene..hahahaha
It reminded me of Manee Yard Fah too! Lol. The kisses were soft, but you can feel the emotions in them. 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
You're making me want to skip to that part! Haha.
Wait for it. Lol. It's better when you've been following along and then BAM! Finally. Haha. Episode 8 and 9 have been my favorite so far because they're filled with exciting moments.  

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
mongstaness said:
one thing that i don't get and has been bothering me is, why are the twins and her own parents calling her nou lek????
"Nou lek" is a phrase of endearment and translates to "little one" or "young child". "Nou" is a term of endearment used by elders to speak to someone younger and that includes children. It's like when you call someone younger sweet-heart or darling but not in a romantic way. "Lek" just means small and is used for emphasis. Wadee was called "nou lek" by her husband and that's correct because he's a lot older. Eua can call her "nou lek" because he's older also. And her parents can call her "nou lek" because they're her parents; she's their sweet young child. The twins only call her that because they hear others call her that. To show respect, they add mom to the phrase, but in reality, children aren't supposed to call their elders "nou".