[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Ahhh... What was I going to say about this week's Sawan Biang? Oh yeah... Wait............................................................................ Oh! Yeah. That Anne is being too stubborn!! She should forgive him since he's trying his hardest. Then she's going away too... :( Again... I wonder what her sister has in mind.

cynthia_ngoc

sarNie Egg
so in episode 11, did the Mom tell Leela that Narin was raped by Kawee? If so, why the heck is she (Leela) still trying to hang on to Kawee? She should have realized that it's her fault her little sis is pregnant. Does she even know that Narin's pregnant & that kawee's the father? Hm....I'm glad & sad @ the same time that this lakorn's ending but I'm glad it didn't drag.

leangtly

sarNie Hatchling
the ultrasound scene is another one of my favs! esp. with the super dramatic background music - which sounds like it comes out of a chinese kung fu movie almost! hahah..j/k - it's just really dramatic...and everytime i rewatch it i notice more and more how good ken and ann's crying abilities are!!! i was thinking that ken might be able to portray his character so well since he's really having a child of his own right now! ....but then, i'm not really sure about the timing of the taping and noi's actual pregnancy..but just a thought...b/c he's really good at being kawee-who-is-so-emotional-about-his-baby-boy-because-he-wants-to-be-a-good-dad-so-bad-to-make-up-for-what-a-bad-father-son-relationship-he-had-with-his-dad!

i think lyn mentioned that ken deserves a thai emmy in her blog...i second that!

leangtly

sarNie Hatchling
Ahhh... What was I going to say about this week's Sawan Biang? Oh yeah... Wait............................................................................ Oh! Yeah. That Anne is being too stubborn!! She should forgive him since he's trying his hardest. Then she's going away too... :( Again... I wonder what her sister has in mind.
dang kristy - just noticed ure banner...chakrit looks HOT in it!!!! i really liked mafia tee ruk too! i wish someone would sub it - there's like 30 mins of eps. 1 subbed a while back..but no one's working on it since then :(

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
the ultrasound scene is another one of my favs! esp. with the super dramatic background music - which sounds like it comes out of a chinese kung fu movie almost! hahah..j/k - it's just really dramatic...and everytime i rewatch it i notice more and more how good ken and ann's crying abilities are!!! i was thinking that ken might be able to portray his character so well since he's really having a child of his own right now! ....but then, i'm not really sure about the timing of the taping and noi's actual pregnancy..but just a thought...b/c he's really good at being kawee-who-is-so-emotional-about-his-baby-boy-because-he-wants-to-be-a-good-dad-so-bad-to-make-up-for-what-a-bad-father-son-relationship-he-had-with-his-dad!

i think lyn mentioned that ken deserves a thai emmy in her blog...i second that!
i love that scene ...superb acting for kawee ...he deserves an emmy

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
dang kristy - just noticed ure banner...chakrit looks HOT in it!!!! i really liked mafia tee ruk too! i wish someone would sub it - there's like 30 mins of eps. 1 subbed a while back..but no one's working on it since then :(
they have another lakorn together called Wan Jai Gub Nai Jom Ying(Makers Group)

leangtly

sarNie Hatchling
leela excuse is that narin has never excepted kawee's love
leela's a lame ass biatch! how could she ever face her sister again knowing that she caused all of this...but not only is she not sorry, she's still being crzy jealous psycho!

btw - iluvnumandoil - wanted to know who's the group (5 ppl) in ure signature - they look cute!

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
leela's a lame ass biatch! how could she ever face her sister again knowing that she caused all of this...but not only is she not sorry, she's still being crzy jealous psycho!

btw - iluvnumandoil - wanted to know who's the group (5 ppl) in ure signature - they look cute!
Big Bang (k- pop) ..they are so hot especially top

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
so in episode 11, did the Mom tell Leela that Narin was raped by Kawee? If so, why the heck is she (Leela) still trying to hang on to Kawee? She should have realized that it's her fault her little sis is pregnant. Does she even know that Narin's pregnant & that kawee's the father? Hm....I'm glad & sad @ the same time that this lakorn's ending but I'm glad it didn't drag.
Her mother didn't tell, but her brother did. She just didn't want to believe it. She's in denial and won't admit that Kawee loves Narin. She won't let Kawee be happy if she's not happy... She blames Kawee for everything.