[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
i agree...during the behind the scenes..the reporters kept giving Ann credit for her crying in SB..yet talked nothing of Ken...goodness..i mean Ann was great..but P'Ken..outshined everyone..his acting is just SUPERB! it overwhelms me...goodness...he deserves an award for this lakorn! :wub:
i love Kavee..but Chen...like someone else put it once..I'll die a million life-times just to get a guy like Chen...goodness..freaking love Chen to death...can't even explain it...he was P.E.R.F.E.C.T.!! :spin: :wub:
i know huh?? hehehe luv both bad boi n good boi.. hehehe ..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
i hope their baby is a boy. i wanna see if hes gonna be handsome like his daddy
hehehe their kid would be so kute hahaha bcause of ken's hot looks n noi's beauty.. it'll b good if it was a girl too.. xp lol...

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Sometimes I am very picky with the couples and bias if its not what I like. LMAO, but we can't have things our way all the time. LOL
lol i wish we could! i like agressive lakorns where pra'ek is a player/mean/cocky & just mean to nang'ek. lol [SB! :)]

so after SB.. my list of lakorns to watch is: Oum Ruk, Rang Ngao, Ruk Nee... pretty much ken's lakorn. :lol:

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
I started it, but I couldn't get into it for some reason. I watched Duang Jai Patiharn & Hua Jai Chocolate instead.
I just hope it's either 14 or 15 episodes. The last thing I want is for it to end up all rushed and we're left wondering what happened lol. I was totally in love with JLR, but the ending seemed so rushed to me. One more episode with Soriya exacting her revenge on Harit would have been the best! But at least they had a happy ending. :wub:
i know if there could've been one more ep .. but nooo ..hehehe xp lol.. ateam still rocks.. luv'em n of course anne n ken too xp lol..

emo

sarNie Hatchling
A triple couple lakorn with Ken, Ann, Aum, Aff, Rome and Rita is like having Jackie Chan and Jet Li work together for the very first time. Happy that they worked together, you know what I mean by comparing it with the lakorn, right.

emo

sarNie Hatchling
lol i wish we could! i like agressive lakorns where pra'ek is a player/mean/cocky & just mean to nang'ek. lol [SB! :)]

so after SB.. my list of lakorns to watch is: Oum Ruk, Rang Ngao, Ruk Nee... pretty much ken's lakorn. :lol:
I got to admit that most of Ken lakorns are good.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
A triple couple lakorn with Ken, Ann, Aum, Aff, Rome and Rita is like having Jackie Chan and Jet Li work together for the very first time. Happy that they worked together, you know what I mean by comparing it with the lakorn, right.
lol i know huh ?but jet li n jackie jus made one hehehe xp lol..

runbabyrun

sarNie Hatchling
omg, i started Hua Jai Chocolate... got bored of it & stopped. lmao. :lol: i like skipped to the ending to see what happen... i couldn't take the lakorn... <_<

I loved the ending. Cocoa was adorable. :lol:

It was one of those dramas that I had to watch in spurts. I finished watching Duang Jai Patiharn in a couple of days though. But I tried going back to Oom Ruk and just really wasn't interested. I'll probably finish it eventually. And to make matters worse I started watching it when Nalika had just started subbing Khing Kor (with Oil & Kwan).

fun

Expired Sarnie
I doubt that would never happen. Bringing up Jet and Jackie movie together it was good and funny!

lol i know huh ?but jet li n jackie jus made one hehehe xp lol..
My brother was like if they ever make a Rush Hour 4, they should throw in Jet Li too. LMAO

fun

Expired Sarnie

It was one of those dramas that I had to watch in spurts. I finished watching Duang Jai Patiharn in a couple of days though. But I tried going back to Oom Ruk and just really wasn't interested. I'll probably finish it eventually. And to make matters worse I started watching it when Nalika had just started subbing Khing Kor (with Oil & Kwan).
There was a part in Oum Ruk that I couldn't stand. Jasmine and Mark. LMAO such third wheelers.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
I got to admit that most of Ken lakorns are good.
omg! yeshh!!! ken is just... perfect... :drool:

i knowww cocoa is kuteee! but i can't believe wan named him cocoa... <_< that name reminds me of my sister's old cat.. she name him cocoa too... :loool:

i watched like 2 episode of Oil & kwan's lakorn... blah.. couldn't finish it... kwan is starting to bug me...

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
My brother was like if they ever make a Rush Hour 4, they should throw in Jet Li too. LMAO
hahahahaha that'll be hella funnie..xp lol.. i could already picture it.. :loool:.. but chris n jack r already funnie enuf xp..

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
aweee everybody's busy! it's almost the end of the year & everybody's scrambling like roaches.. lmao but come back to spam with us riah! :kiss:
Dont worry i'm back!!! :p hahaha....so many new ppl in here..its hard to follow everything lol

i know right... after SB, i'mma start on Oum Ruk. haha. haven't seen that yet. ^_^
omg noy...that was the very first lakorn i saw...and thats how i got hooked onto anne and ken...they were so good in there..and i cried so many times until the end...so cute!!!...you'll love it/hate it cause the n'ek is so stubborn

anyways back to SB...hey does anyone know where Narin moves too?? like back with her mom?? :huh: ..or does she live on her own?

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
There was a part in Oum Ruk that I couldn't stand. Jasmine and Mark. LMAO such third wheelers.
i know they were so annoying xp lol.. hahaha oh yeah i remember watching it n i saw ummm wonderful life being shown in the lakorn ..

runbabyrun

sarNie Hatchling
omg! yeshh!!! ken is just... perfect... :drool:
i knowww cocoa is kuteee! but i can't believe wan named him cocoa... <_< that name reminds me of my sister's old cat.. she name him cocoa too... :loool:

i watched like 2 episode of Oil & kwan's lakorn... blah.. couldn't finish it... kwan is starting to bug me...
I plan on watching some of her other lakorns since that's the only one I've seen her in. I like the overall show more than I like the individual actors. But I'm watching the show more for Oil than for her lol.

Dont worry i'm back!!! :p hahaha....so many new ppl in here..its hard to follow everything lol
omg noy...that was the very first lakorn i saw...and thats how i got hooked onto anne and ken...they were so good in there..and i cried so many times until the end...so cute!!!...you'll love it/hate it cause the n'ek is so stubborn

anyways back to SB...hey does anyone know where Narin moves too?? like back with her mom?? :huh: ..or does she live on her own?
In the version I saw with Brook & Kob, it looked like (I'm not sure since I really couldn't understand the dialogue lol) she just goes to live out in the country. There was another girl at the house, which I'm presuming was a friend of Narin's. Maybe someone else can provide a little more info. :lol:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️

hiii riahhh :kiss:

uh... i haven't watched oum ruk yet. haha. [im behind on ken's lakornn... hehe]

i think narin moves back to her old house... well it looked like it from the previews... i could be wrong.

I plan on watching some of her other lakorns since that's the only one I've seen her in. I like the overall show more than I like the individual actors. But I'm watching the show more for Oil than for her lol.
In the version I saw with Brook & Kob, it looked like (I'm not sure since I really couldn't understand the dialogue lol) she just goes to live out in the country. There was another girl at the house, which I'm presuming was a friend of Narin's. Maybe someone else can provide a little more info. :lol:

oh that's why i watched it because of oil.. but couldn't finish it. hehe.

nophankh

sarNie Adult

Ken and Noi at the Star Entertainment Awards 07 (APRIL 20, 2008)
In SB, Ken is a total douche.
In real life, he's Mr. NICE guy.

In the pic, he's helping his wife put her shoes on. He's actually like CHEN in Oum Ruk.