[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

fun

Expired Sarnie
lynda those are some hot pictures of Ken. LOL> Ann is hot too> Gee :drool: :spin: what a sexy pair. Why can't they be togethe?. LMAO> he is married. LOL that is not even a funny joke but still I am laughing.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
lynda those are some hot pictures of Ken. LOL> Ann is hot too> Gee :drool: :spin: what a sexy pair. Why can't they be togethe?. LMAO> he is married. LOL that is not even a funny joke but still I am laughing.
aweehh i know... don't remind us! we're trying think of him as an unmarried man still! :lol:

fun

Expired Sarnie
I wonder how much it is going to cost per picture of their baby. LOL Tom and Katie that was a fortune just to have some photo shoot in a magazine.

fun

Expired Sarnie
That was real cute I had the goosebumps... nice choice of music... sorry i dont know myself

runbabyrun

sarNie Hatchling
I think Narin for right now only feels pity for Kawee. She mostly likely will confess love for Kawee when she sees that he has truly repented for what he has done. Kawee is taking small steps to expressing his hidden feelings for Narin at the moment.

Kawee is so use to people given into him that he is shocked every time Narin challenges his authority. He probably thought when she didn't tell her family what he did to her at the beach house as a sign he won over Narin. Boy, was he wrong she keeps rebelling.
I think so too. I wish she'd love him early and confess to someone... particularly Tom. She needs to put the poor boy out of his misery soon, because seeing his sad face every episode is getting really annoying. I only have enough pity in my heart for sexy...uh...poor Kawee. ;)

look to the side, no comment. lol.

She is starting to have feelings for him. She looked for him at the temple.

She waited up for him when he didn't come home.

it looked like her heart collapsed when she heard the Kawee didn't love her. OUCH.

Like why is she crying if she doesn't have feelings for the guy. Also, Kawee didn't like the fact that he lied to Leela about not being in LOVE with Narin.
Man everyone was in distress in ep. 7.
That episode was so sad. I even felt bad for Leela....that perv. :mellow:

I still don't get it either. WHY does he hate her so much? Yea she is from a lower class but at the beginning, I thought Leela was sweet and nice girl.
my parents think that leela represents all the girls that his father went chasing after. They also think that she looks like Kawee's mother. Do you guys remember the portrait of his mother? Probably when he looks at her, he sees his mother. It probably hurts him a lot. That's what my parent's think.
I keep asking that question. I think that there's more than meets the eye with Leela. There's some incident that hasn't come out yet...either that or Kawee's just frickin' crazy. And that is always a possibility. :lol:

fun

Expired Sarnie
I am sitll in shock that Leela took advantage of him. Not even some nang rai do that in lakorns. LMAO

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
I think so too. I wish she'd love him early and confess to someone... particularly Tom. She needs to put the poor boy out of his misery soon, because seeing his sad face every episode is getting really annoying. I only have enough pity in my heart for sexy...uh...poor Kawee. ;)
That episode was so sad. I even felt bad for Leela....that perv. :mellow:
I keep asking that question. I think that there's more than meets the eye with Leela. There's some incident that hasn't come out yet...either that or Kawee's just frickin' crazy. And that is always a possibility. :lol:

yea i no why kawee hate Leela so much??? still wondering... it will unravel at the end i bet..

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
oh i wanna ask you guys smthing..in ken and anne movie...rong ngao..smthing like that..is both of them the main characters??
oh and good job on the music video too!!!
i subscribed you!!
i still cant wait for the next episode...and dang!! yall fast typers!!page 314 already..i remember i was on page 300 smthing..
:yahoo: :drool: man! kens pix were damn SEXXIEE!!!!..lmao