[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
I'm so here to defend Kavee -_- he CAN'T be a male slut...like i said b4...his ego is too big..he even hesistate to give girls compliments..so my theory is..this is probably not his first..but he probably don't sleep around a lot....the tinks WAY to HIGH of himself to be giving himself away..​
that is true but since kawee is sooo full of himself & super cocky, he's so sure he can get [& even sleep] with any girl he wants. he sees girls as being easy targets [although he don't want leela, she probably has something. lol] & so he could be sleeping around.

omg i can't believe we're like getting all serious about this like this is really happening for real. :lol:

Marie23

sarNie Hatchling
that is true but since kawee is sooo full of himself & super cocky, he's so sure he can get [& even sleep] with any girl he wants. he sees girls as being easy targets [although he don't want leela, she probably has something. lol] & so he could be sleeping around.

omg i can't believe we're like getting all serious about this like this is really happening for real. :lol:

You bought up something I keep wondering about "Why has Kawee never wanted Leela?" I mean she was super nice to him before she went crazy. I do think he kept pushing her aside because Kawee looked down on her status. He seems to only date Hi-So girls. Narin seems to be the only girl that has held his interest and that is because she is stands up for herself.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
You bought up something I keep wondering about "Why has Kawee never wanted Leela?" I mean she was super nice to him before she went crazy. I do think he kept pushing her aside because Kawee looked down on her status. He seems to only date Hi-So girls. Narin seems to be the only girl that has held his interest and that is because she is stands up for herself.
lol. leela's too easy! guys don't like guys who are too easy. they need something that is a challenge. narin's a challenge for kawee so he's tryna prove to himself that he can get her.

i'm like that too. if a guy is too easy & giving, i run away & i tend to go for guys who aren't good for me. then i complain later that guys are no good. haha.

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
lol. leela's too easy! guys don't like guys who are too easy. they need something that is a challenge. narin's a challenge for kawee so he's tryna prove to himself that he can get her.
yep yep but he's starting to like her I think he startign to feel bad too!! it's written all over his face lol

lilo

sarNie Juvenile
yes, agree that kawee is an ass but lee shouldn't be doing stuff and still act fact...she is a bitch..grrr i hate leela so annoying.

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
OMG you guys tomorrow is our big day *SW* yeah finally...cant wait anymore longer what about you guys..hehehe...YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
yes, agree that kawee is an ass but lee shouldn't be doing stuff and still act fact...she is a bitch..grrr i hate leela so annoying.
me tooo she's a psychotic BIAOTCH seriously i hate her she's fricken crazy! <_< :drool: :drool: as for ken he's just making me melt!!! whoo love his bod and his voice its so RARRWWW I would totally RARRWWWW HIM BACK LOL HE'S SO HAWT :drool: :drool: :wub: :kiss: :slapandkissse3: i'D LIKE THAT BETWEEN HIM AND ME LOL SO SORRY... I CAN'T HELP IT! GIRLS :drool:

kouvang

sarNie Egg
are you guys also waiting for the dad to die...because I sure am waiting...I think there will be more dramatic scenes from Leela after the dad die because there will be no one to stand in the way for Leela to go bizzard with her jealousy against Narin.

danielle

sarNie Hatchling
i do wonder when the father is going to die, cause its taking him a pretty long time, and does kavee dad going to know the leela has feeling for his son

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I haven't been online all day and now, I'm feeling icky... Eww! Catch you guys later!! yay for Sawan Biang!!