[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
ohhh...hahahaha...yeah!!
u so smart!!=)
im trying to make us reach page 300 by wednesday..lol..=p...
hahahaha...
so where did u guys get the thingy about noi saying about her being cure by having a kid??
weird..
but oh wells!!=)
:clap: :tease: :dude: :loool:

runbabyrun

sarNie Hatchling
awee.. you're not the only one. i have papers to write & tests to study for but i'm all caught up in SB that i can't even focus. lol. it's that bad... :lol:
Good to see I'm not alone. My twin sister is also addicted to SB, but she's got a little bit more restraint than I do lol. She doesn't check the post nearly as much as I do...but then again she does ask me if there have been any new developments in this post or with the show whenever I log on to sarNworld. :lol:

As much as I want to sit on here and post all day/ lurk on Wishboniko's profile on YouTube, I'll have to restrict myself. :lol: Because these papers won't write themselves.

Chucks. At least your getting a break in 3 weeks. I have to wait 8 weeks.

Good luck with your exams, though^^!

Thanks Kristy. :D I start school the first week of August and classes run straight through until May 15th (the Final Exam period), but because all of my professors (I'm a Political Science major) want to get out of school early, they are disregarding the final exam period and giving final exams on April 28th.

myteddi

sarNie Egg
I am really enjoying this lakorn after Jam Leuy Ruk and Oum Ruk, which I just finished watching.

Ken and Ann are indeed the best when it comes to acting.

I've made this karaoke video of one of the Ost by Aof Pongsak - Jood On Kong Chang Yoo Tee Hua Jai
2 weeks ago and it is only now that I was able to post it in youtube, here is the link hope you will enjoy
singing along the song. Thanks to wishboniko for the romanized lyrics.

Sawan Biang Karaoke Video

judyp

sarNie Adult
:lol: no wonder near the end of "sawan bieng" Kavee say he doesn't know the straight way to approach her ( like courting her ) so that why he use the SHORt cut HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH ..
awww. thats cute! but if you think about it, he used "rape" as his short cut. muahahha. :wub:

Ay I Was Wondering Ann Well Have a Baby Right?
yes she will have a baby in here. i can't wait til that part comes! all hell will break loose! well, leela will. :loool:

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
uys get the thingy about noi saying about her being cure by having a kid??
weird..
Noi has this illness, can't remember the name of it but its been many years now, she can't get it fixed, the only way to get better from the illness is to have a baby, having a baby will cure this illness. ;)

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Noi has this illness, can't remember the name of it but its been many years now, she can't get it fixed, the only way to get better from the illness is to have a baby, having a baby will cure this illness. ;)
Whoa... That's a new one to hear. They must love this baby to death then.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
The name was Nawee? How sweet!! Narin+Kawee=Nawee :wub: I can't wait for the part when they name the baby.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
awww. thats cute! but if you think about it, he used "rape" as his short cut. muahahha. :wub:
yes she will have a baby in here. i can't wait til that part comes! all hell will break loose! well, leela will. :loool:
he's a guy! give him a break.. he's a
nympho
lmao. but i wanna see the baby!

but speaking of the baby, i had a dream last nite that narin gave birth. :lol: omg... i'm seriously obsessed with this lakorn. i need help... :blink:

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
Can't wait for the next episode! I went and watched their first drama together, to kill time waiting for the next episode!

Sreymao

sarNie Adult
I am so in love this lakorn I watch all the version I love this version BEST!!! its so heartwarming I want to cry when ANN cry I stayed up ant watch it last night thanks the person that upload it at SARNVDO thanks soo much I can't till next week or more too comeI can't wait till NARIN is pregnant MAN this lakkorn is addicting I love P'KEN too he is soo HOTT!!!! :p

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Aww Nawee!
hehe that is so cute.
I watched the first version but I don't really remember hehe.
Cause we have that version at home. but i dont remember much haha.

Yay I owned a page!! :)

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
ohhh...hahahaha...yeah!!
u so smart!!=)
im trying to make us reach page 300 by wednesday..lol..=p...
hahahaha...

oh we will reach 300 by wednesday. ^_^

Good to see I'm not alone. My twin sister is also addicted to SB, but she's got a little bit more restraint than I do lol. She doesn't check the post nearly as much as I do...but then again she does ask me if there have been any new developments in this post or with the show whenever I log on to sarNworld. :lol:

As much as I want to sit on here and post all day/ lurk on Wishboniko's profile on YouTube, I'll have to restrict myself. :lol: Because these papers won't write themselves.
lol. if only i could restrict myself... it's just so hard & tempting! i cant stay away!

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
OMG i cant wait anymore longer...hahha....What would Leela do hahahaha....Shes gonna go krazyyyyyyyyy...I cant wait to see her go krazy again...

sindu17

sarNie Hatchling
I think that in this version, the baby might be a girl...I remember seeing the baby wrapped up in pink in all those pics from channel 3.

hmmm.. how about naming her Karin = Narin and Kawee....lol