[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
ohh really want to see this part
Aww, Narin soften up, so cute!

im anticipating these parts:

lmao! i couldn't help but laugh at this pic of ken! hahaha. look at his face! so much anger!
Yesterday I rewatch SB with my young sister while we do our homework. I think I'm caught SB FEVER rewatch all the episode again, so happy. :yahoo: I can't wait to watch episode 4, hope to see the "R" scene.

Looking at the pic of Ken anger face, it crack me up but Ken always look HOT when he mean or anger.

fun

Expired Sarnie
30 more minutes and i will be finished with the episode... i wish i knew what they were saying... it sounds so intense... i am only able to understand a few small phrases... lol... omg i am dying... i cant wait until the subs are out too... :huh:

tinah

sarNie Coma
30 more minutes and i will be finished with the episode... i wish i knew what they were saying... it sounds so intense... i am only able to understand a few small phrases... lol... omg i am dying... i cant wait until the subs are out too... :huh:
thats how i felt watching the screen with no volume. im DL epi 4 right now and its probaly gonna take awhile

fun

Expired Sarnie
anyone please help me out... why was ken crying... and i am getting close to the :loool: :r-scene-pop-corn:

Kristie

Yunho's GF~*
Hahaha P'Janie is soooooo cute she was bored i think haha I love she is so close to p'Ken ^_^
Like in Oum Ruk she came out from nowhere as a guest hahaha

-edit-

Ken was crying cuz his dad insulted and slap him very hard because he thinks that Kawee hit the sister...
But he didn't do anything... he was innocent...

fun

Expired Sarnie
you mean oum ruk ^_^ doesnt she have to film her lakorn with mart lol.
let me clear up myself... since janie was on set.. maybe ch 3 will surprise us that janie will be appearing in a scene... lmao... then it would be ruk nee hua jai rao sawan bieng---> this love belongs to paradise diversion... lmao

tinah

sarNie Coma
janies also close with the cast/crew of lakorn thai production. shes one of their favorite daughter. notice that she starrs in most of their lakorn.

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Hahaha P'Janie is soooooo cute she was bored i think haha I love she is so close to p'Ken ^_^
Like in Oum Ruk she came out from nowhere as a guest hahaha
I don't remember seeing Janie as a guest star in Oum Ruk, maybe I have to rewatch the lakorn.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Ken was crying cuz his dad insulted and slap him very hard because he thinks that Kawee hit the sister...
But he didn't do anything... he was innocent...
Okay, I am happy that Leela lied to Khun Kid. Or else it would have not lead to the r scene. :loool: but I really wanted to cry with Kawee.

fun

Expired Sarnie
janies also close with the cast/crew of lakorn thai production. shes one of their favorite daughter. notice that she starrs in most of their lakorn.
now that you mention... i see it... lol... she is a great actress

fun

Expired Sarnie
:lol: LMAO, she didn't slap him after the first kiss and he kissed her the second time. It seemed real but I doubt it.

fun

Expired Sarnie
That was such a short r. lmao, there is not much pulling and pushing, yeah a difference in r scene, that is more like it. lol. i keep pausing and coming back to comment every minute of a scene... lmao...

i guess i am talking to myself on this thread... lmao...