[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

tinah

sarNie Coma
its either kristy or kashie that has been owning the page lol

1 in a half more day. funny how we are counting down like its the first time airing lol

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
its either kristy or kashie that has been owning the page lol

1 in a half more day. funny how we are counting down like its the first time airing lol
yes us two..but there are other girls tat are having the idea of it too **wink**wink** still feels like the firs time airing...freak! i cannot believe they did tat 2 us...had onlie one episode last week! eekkk! i cannot wait to see the Openning!

:lol: I hope no one comes after me... They'll be in deep harm if they do. Jk, jk lol

Yes! I want to earn my pages! >_<

Kristy Jah..i have ur back girlfriend...and your sides too... :ph34r: ..but i'm not respoinsible for your front okies...LOL..how do u earn ur pages..i just get them..LOL...replie replie..bam..claim a page...

Hey Kristy jah...am i doing a good job jocking your prettie colorful writing and centeralizing tingie :loool:

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid

Can You Spot The Difference

-i just notice the'98 version w/ Kob & Brook..they had a lot more servants than this version..the had a house full of 'em and the new ver. there's onlie like 2...LOL...

-Here's another...'98 was on channel 7 and '08 is on channel 3
(i have a questions..so remakes any channel can remake them..they dun belong to a certain channel?

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Too bad I have to work. Can't compete with Kashie and Kristy for pages anymore. They know I will win for sure...LOL

Man...I need to go do something else. Always on SW.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
yes us two..but there are other girls tat are having the idea of it too **wink**wink** still feels like the firs time airing...freak! i cannot believe they did tat 2 us...had onlie one episode last week! eekkk! i cannot wait to see the Openning!

Kristy Jah..i have ur back girlfriend...and your sides too... :ph34r: ..but i'm not respoinsible for your front okies...LOL..how do u earn ur pages..i just get them..LOL...replie replie..bam..claim a page...

Hey Kristy jah...am i doing a good job jocking your prettie colorful writing and centeralizing tingie :loool:

[/quote]

I know. I can't believe they did that to us. Only 1 episode. :angry: All this anticipation!

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Can You Spot The Difference :huh: :mellow: ?!

Ken is way Hotter than both Brook and Sam combined!!!

What The Buck?!

Bye!

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
:lol: My sister's got SW FEVER too. She's commenting me on myspace.

I can't wait to see the nice Kavee. Just thinking about it makes my heart melt. I don't know if it's me, but at the ending credits, where Kavee's sitting on the bench at the river, that really brings out a lot of emotions. And then they just have to use the PERFECT song too!

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Can You Spot The Difference :huh: :mellow: ?!

Ken is way Hotter than both Brook and Sam combined!!!

What The Buck?!

Bye!
Are you agreeing or not? Sorry for the font size...I'm honestly not trying to claim pages. I like to find my post so I can locate where I left off and I'm blind so gotta make it bigger.

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
I'm finally back from vaca.
Going to watch the first ep right now..ahhhhh cant wait..
acutally I watched a little of it last night...ahhhhhh
Gosh frekN KEN IS SO HOT!

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Why is the Thai language so easy to pick up? I practically learned how to sing their song(Lift&Oil) when I was a kid and there are only 2 family members in my family that knows how to speak Thai. Then it took me 1 year to actually read and write and Thai.lol.

It was easy for me to learn too. I practically learned it by watching Thai Lakorns.

I absolutely love Aof's song!

Page 115 OWNED!​