[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
kawee seem to be a miserable child or had a miserable child hood, his dad was never there for him...his mom is the perfect women that why no one could replace her

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
When a child gets told by a parent that they can't love them, they are ruined. I can't believe Kid would bring up that the way Kavee acts even makes Kid not love him. So sad.

Both Ken and Aum were famous or what not, from "nice" roles. I am glad to see both of them this year play the bad boy. Aum did a great job in JLR and Ken is doing good so far. I'm still not expecting too much from this lakorn then if it ends up not to my liking I won't be too disappointed.

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
kawee told his dad that how can he respect him if doesnt even give him respect like when his mom died no even a 100 days yet and his dad found some one new already thats not respect

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I blame the father for everything. He didn't give his child enough love and attention to start with. Yet now, he still hasn't realized what he needs to do. Kawee is cold hearted and bitter because of his father. He lost his mother, and his father doesn't care for him. I don't blame Kawee.

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
you sorta understand him, thats why he acts the way he does...he thinks the only way to get his father attention is to rebel

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Why do boys think like that? I dun know where they get the idea. That's exactly what my nephew does when he wants attention *sigh* .

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Then again. If he didn't have the father, Kawee wouldn't be so aggressive and conceited like this :D . And if Kawee isn't mean, bitter, and aggressive, then he would be nice, kind, and sweet. Now, what kind of sweet person could cause an intense storyline like this? Thank you, father!!

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
he just wants to be loved ....they put up a barrier around themselves so they cant be hurt and expressing his bitterness and anger is the only way he knows how to show it

judyp

sarNie Adult
im a little late..but just finished watching the first epi. so far so good. ken is such a bad ass in here and i love ann's feisty attitude. its no wonder that ken is so dysfunctional..ken's step mom's funeral isn't even done with and his dad is already being affectionate with nampueng. and i have to say i am impressed with louis' acting. he did such a good job with the crying scene. overall, an excellent cast! i can't wait until ken starts softening up. this one looks promising! :wub:

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Kid and Ken have great chemistry as father/son. Ken was ferocious in the scene at the kitchen table. "Hit me some more if that will make me a good son!" Then when he started bawling and telling his servants to leave. That was some good acting on Ken's part, na!

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
^^ it was intense ....you could tell that kawee heart was aching for some fatherly love

tinah

sarNie Coma
in this version there seem to be more scenes between kawee and his father. i think his father will have a bigger role in here compare to the old versiong

i see SB fever has already started

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
probably not when nampeung marry his dad kawee will hate him even more.. he feel like they are taking his dad love away from him and that no one could replace his mom