[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
i will try to stay up and catch it live with you gals ^^ thanks KRISTYS for the info .. is it monday/tuesday/ or wednesday-friday? .. CAN SOMEONE reconfirm it again ? ..
btw. WHAT's the actual AIRING military time in thailand ? ..
Sawan Biang is Wed-Thurs every week. The actual airing time in Thailand is 20.30 ... If you convert that, it's 5.30 for us.

True, fun4fun. I've been waiting so long and i'm not going to let this time pass... Do something all night if you have too. Visit Thai sites cuz most people around our sleeping time :lol: Play a video game if you need too! That's what I do.

If you catch it on Youtube, you'll be seeing it around the afternoon hahaha! lol

fun

Expired Sarnie
Sawan Biang is Wed-Thurs every week. The actual airing time in Thailand is 20.30 ... If you convert that, it's 5.30 for us.
True, fun4fun. I've been waiting so long and i'm not going to let this time pass... Do something all night if you have too. Visit Thai sites cuz most people around our sleeping time :lol: Play a video game if you need too! That's what I do.

I you catch t on Youtube, you'll be seeing it around the afternoon hahaha! lol
LOL> Sleep during the day and stay up at night until morning. I won't let this pass. Sawan Bieng, there are fans out here that is crazy over them. Or maybe its Ken and Ann that made it extreme. LOL>

cecilia

Staff member
okay, thanks KRISTYS for the reconfirmation .. next wk, it'll be on the right day .. wed/thurs .. tomorrow is the premiere, air the same time as JAMLEUY for me then .. thanks .. :wub:

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
at 5:30...maybe i'll be up re-studying and using it as an excuse to watch SB...LOL...Kristy jah u betta be up wit me...

oh! i've been meaning to ask this wat does Sawan Being translate into?

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
i dunno if anyone posted tis up yet...P'Ken & P'Ann are promoting SB...asking the fan to watch it...LOL goodness..dun have to ask..we'll watch it...plus it's also sub so much thanking to do for wishboniko

http://youtube.com/watch?v=kfYzW68E0ms

here's another...by wishboniko

it's kinda like a teaser not reallie..but more interview..you see P'Ann's acting secret...LOL..and i juz can't wait to see P'Ken's acting in this..i like wen he yelled at his father...seem so real and you can sense the hatred in his voice...wahhh...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Q_BZ6Hw2U_o

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
at 5:30...maybe i'll be up re-studying and using it as an excuse to watch SB...LOL...Kristy jah u betta be up wit me...

oh! i've been meaning to ask this wat does Sawan Being translate into?
I dunno, really.

Sawan- Heaven
Biang- Refuse, Umm... Disagree... Something like that.

tinah

sarNie Coma
i can tell this thread is gonna explode lol. just like JLR time