[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

sarN

sarNie Granny
i need something to watch ever since JLR im bore out of my brain . I haven't follow any of my C-series and K-series any more ever scine JLR air and still haven't when it end LOL nothing seen to motive me only Sawan Bieng but it taking to long wat im goin watch in the next 30 some odd days hummm...so many lakorn out but nothing interest me. Can't wait to see Sawan Bieng :wub: :wub:

sarN

sarNie Granny
annes right. ken does look really good in this lakorn ^_^

caps credit to anonymous @ AFC

those scene prolly after she give birth !!! That was the only time she go to the hosptial haha in Sam 's version of " sawan bieng" he did try to force/kiss her on the bed at the hosptial and it was after she just give birth too ......Kavee is so blunt dat it funnie.

pze

sarNie Adult
thanks for the teaser.....cant wait for it to air now....ive been ok but after seeing that im hyped.....cant wait now....

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
I took out that you called me a retard not cool kashie..not cool! lol Here something for you to cover your wounds!
i only call ppl i love retards...aww..now wat should i call u now **sigh** LOL...

LAIR!! he has eyes only for Noi **TEARS** anyways i will continue to support him even if he did cheat on me and stab me in the back.... :spin: <_<

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
i need something to watch ever since JLR im bore out of my brain . I haven't follow any of my C-series and K-series any more ever scine JLR air and still haven't when it end LOL nothing seen to motive me only Sawan Bieng but it taking to long wat im goin watch in the next 30 some odd days hummm...so many lakorn out but nothing interest me. Can't wait to see Sawan Bieng :wub: :wub:
i agree...after Song Kram Nang Fah ends which i tink is this week i'm not gonna have anyting to watch..i'm sorrie but the lakorns on air rite now aren't attracting me at all..i won't have anyting to watch until S...unless one of my many Chakrit lakorn airs..**cross-finger**

ArenaBaby

sarNie Hatchling
omg i miss JLR so much
I CAN'T WAIT TILL SAWAN BIENG AIRS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)
so exciting

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
o_O The guy that played as Pat's father is going to be Ken's papa? Ooh... Sawan Bieng better air the next morning I wake up :lol:

Awe. Look at Nampeung crying :(

tinah

sarNie Coma
no not suntisook. its some other man. i dont know his name but he starred in many lakorns like his previous one was yuthakarn as pangs dad

cecilia

Staff member
yeah, he's a good looking old man .. same as the guy who play BEE's dad in TALAY RISSAYA. anyway, thanks for the new screen caps. ken and him look like father/son too.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
no not suntisook. its some other man. i dont know his name but he starred in many lakorns like his previous one was yuthakarn as pangs dad
No, no. I was talking about MTR... Anywho, I think that the guy that played as... I think he was in Lady Yaowarat where he played as Jannie's dad... Or was that Off Pongpak? Anways, one of them looks really handsome! =]