[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

Raiya

sarNie Adult
i am anxious..but it has been a LONNNGGGGGG and TORMENNNTTTING wait! i remember i started waiting in the summer of last year..it's been almost a year of waiting now..... :lmao:

wow...that is a long wait...here i was complaining cuz i had to wait till april but you do have a right to be so anxious...it'll b here soon and now we even have a countdown, yipeee! ;)

lil_beckie

sarNie Adult
haha i wonder if this can beat JLR fever! at 60 pages a month before it starts! When JLR was at page 60 it was airing already ^_^

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^haha. well, if fans who were at JLR thread all migrate to this thread then it could be possible.

i think when JLR first aired it was around 30 pages.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
yea, we're gonna be migrating soon...some of the girls cant seem to let go of JLR yet! still lingering around the thread lol. (i guess im one of em) :p

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
imagine that guy didnt catch her in time...Pang would've fallen hard onto the ground!
(poor girl) :(

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
:rolleyes: I know..It's just that they've been teasing us so badly with this lakorn...I just hope that it's super good with a super good ending too! Like JLR..I just hate series that are really good and then when it comes down to the ending..it's like they go to the beach and hug...and then wham ending! arrrgghhhh why do they have to rush the ending!!!! :wacko: :angry:

fun

Expired Sarnie
:lol: tinah its cute how your are counting the days when it is aired... i just wished they changed the month to march 7 instead... hahahaha... i guess i must be dreaming... lol>